Jump to content

Cheating, Flirting, and Jealousy

Being unfaithful to your significant other or suspect them of the same? Can't stand the way they flirt? Jealous? Discuss your experiences here.


14,494 topics in this forum

  1. Should I be concerned???

    • 0 replies
    • 904 views
    • 41 replies
    • 3.6k views
  2. Conundrum

    • 0 replies
    • 1.2k views
    • 8 replies
    • 6.8k views
  3. How do I tell my husband? 1 2 3

    • 51 replies
    • 6.5k views
  4. Is it the past?

    • 3 replies
    • 928 views
    • 19 replies
    • 4.3k views
  5. Deployed to Afghanistan and having insecurity issues

    • 3 replies
    • 1.2k views
  6. 5 years..so wat do i do now??:(

    • 0 replies
    • 782 views
  7. dealing with insecurity

    • 1 reply
    • 1.1k views
  8. how can i say this

    • 1 reply
    • 778 views
  9. I'm the Third Party

    • 4 replies
    • 1.2k views
  10. Insanity paranoia

    • 7 replies
    • 1.3k views
  11. Abnormally long eye contact

    • 5 replies
    • 2.6k views
  12. Worth saving at this point?

    • 10 replies
    • 1.9k views
  13. I cheated, what now

    • 7 replies
    • 1.9k views
  14. I was too drunk i never meant it

    • 3 replies
    • 1.6k views
  15. Jealousy SUCKS

    • 6 replies
    • 1.1k views
  16. paranoid of boyfriend

    • 7 replies
    • 1.3k views
  17. Jealousy is ruining me

    • 13 replies
    • 6k views
  18. Was she cheating???

    • 5 replies
    • 1.5k views
  19. im so jealous of him

    • 5 replies
    • 1.3k views
  20. Ha...it actually happened... 1 2 3 4 9

    • 215 replies
    • 23.1k views
  21. whhy and why?

    • 0 replies
    • 749 views
  22. one for the boys!

    • 3 replies
    • 1.2k views
×
×
  • Create New...