Jump to content

Infidelity

In an affair or suspect your significant other? Share your experiences and concerns here.


10,933 topics in this forum

  1. On-line cheating?

    • 15 replies
    • 2.4k views
  2. Patterns of Women Cheating 1 2 3 4 6

    • 138 replies
    • 22.4k views
  3. I hate cheaters and now I am one 1 2

    • 45 replies
    • 9.2k views
  4. I think I have had enough!!!

    • 14 replies
    • 3k views
  5. singles online dating

    • 0 replies
    • 995 views
  6. I'm a dick 1 2

    • 25 replies
    • 5.1k views
    • 63 replies
    • 8.1k views
  7. Reconciliation Possible after 4 year Divorce?? 1 2

    • 37 replies
    • 13.8k views
    • 25 replies
    • 5.4k views
  8. Given permission

    • 1 reply
    • 1.7k views
    • 99 replies
    • 34k views
  9. Can We Mend Your Marriage

    • 2 replies
    • 2.1k views
  10. He left me. 1 2 3 4 11

    • 253 replies
    • 97.7k views
  11. Why he's telling me his problems.... 1 2

    • 41 replies
    • 6.5k views
  12. Is this really the same thing? am I crazy?

    • 7 replies
    • 1.6k views
  13. Not sure anymore (long sorry)

    • 8 replies
    • 2k views
  14. Is this too mean?

    • 20 replies
    • 3.4k views
  15. hmm years later and still wondering

    • 2 replies
    • 2k views
  16. Your worse LS put down? (For fun!)

    • 16 replies
    • 3.1k views
    • 13 replies
    • 2.8k views
  17. What do I do?

    • 3 replies
    • 1.9k views
  18. Question of the day :(

    • 5 replies
    • 1.5k views
    • 63 replies
    • 8k views
  19. "In the process of leaving"

    • 19 replies
    • 3.9k views
  20. You're Only Sorry You Got Caught 1 2 3

    • 69 replies
    • 11.3k views
×
×
  • Create New...