Jump to content

Infidelity

In an affair or suspect your significant other? Share your experiences and concerns here.


10,933 topics in this forum

    • 49 replies
    • 8.8k views
  1. Ugh! First Trigger in a Long Time! 1 2

    • 43 replies
    • 5.1k views
  2. Blast from the Past

    • 6 replies
    • 2.2k views
  3. I still love him

    • 3 replies
    • 1.6k views
  4. too late? 1 2 3 4 6

    • 146 replies
    • 29.2k views
  5. Full Disclosure?

    • 3 replies
    • 1.8k views
  6. Getting the info from her

    • 21 replies
    • 4.5k views
  7. now THIS was a beautiful bust......

    • 6 replies
    • 2.7k views
  8. How do people deal with little suspicions

    • 4 replies
    • 1.5k views
  9. To leave or not to leave

    • 7 replies
    • 1.9k views
  10. so sad and no one to talk to........ 1 2

    • 25 replies
    • 3.7k views
  11. Someone who understands

    • 8 replies
    • 2.1k views
  12. Darn, Just when I thought I was done

    • 7 replies
    • 2.2k views
  13. The 'booby prize'.

    • 10 replies
    • 3.5k views
  14. I cheated but he wants me to stay. 1 2

    • 44 replies
    • 11.9k views
  15. My Story 1 2

    • 29 replies
    • 7.3k views
    • 61 replies
    • 16.2k views
  16. I'm at a loss 1 2

    • 29 replies
    • 4.4k views
    • 3 replies
    • 1.9k views
  17. Should I even things up? 1 2

    • 43 replies
    • 6.4k views
  18. Hotel vs Motel 1 2

    • 36 replies
    • 8k views
  19. What the h*ll do I do now? 1 2 3 4 5

    • 105 replies
    • 22.4k views
    • 16 replies
    • 4.3k views
  20. Did I do the right thing? 1 2 3

    • 56 replies
    • 9.2k views
    • 15 replies
    • 3.6k views
×
×
  • Create New...