Ha...it actually happened...

EXCELLENT post, crazy girl!

Thanks.

I can't edit, so I have to fix here. For some reason I typed the word "both" instead of "abuse" in this sentence:

they either started the relationship with it, had it worn down by emotional abuse or both

RecordProducer

You are still so young that your cheating doesn't make you a lifetime cheater. ;):D Dump Rhys if he has hit you! He is obviously one of those guys who will beat his wife.

I loved Touche's and other people's posts, now I will read more of your thread. I was completely unaware that things have gone bad with you two. So sorry to hear that. :(

I feel like such a slut. I feel so....worthless now...I don't even DESERVE to be with Rhys.

Oh, stop it! It's not a big deal, people do things like that all the time.
  • Author
lovestruck234

Hi everyone,

Thanks for all your replies, sorry I've been a bit slack on here lately...had a few issues with work and mum and...hmm...everything, I haven't really had time...

So there's not much of an update. We had an arguement on Saturday that ended in HIM aplogising (FOR ONCE!) and me not backing down. I walked away when he started on me...(calling me an f*cking idiot..) and didn't turn back. I walked home. He came after me. Got out of the car, in the rain, apologised..I told him I need time to think, I started to walk home, he asked if I wanted a lift, no, he insisted he give me a lift, I told him no, I need time to clear my head.

Had time to think, let him do his own thing, came back and talked. Feels like this talkign is getting nowhere...thigs are ok at the moment...

Well, he hit me again. I dunno, I din't even know what I had done to deserve it this time. He was working on his motorbike and was trying to fit his new muffler on..I was just chattig to him while he was doing it, but RHys is not the type of guy with much patience, especially when it comes to his bike. We've aleady had arguments when he's angry with his bike. Anyway, he couldn't get this part to fit on his muffler and he was getting edgy. I carried on as normal and continued to chat to him and anyway, he just turned around and says "Tess, will you shut up for a minute??" I looked at him, sighed and said "Whatever...look, don't take your anger out on me...I'm not doing anything wrong" and he said "Yes you are, TALKING!! SHUT UP!!" And then he smacked me across the head....it didn't hurt but I wanted to cry...simply cos of the shock, I think. That's when I walked away from him and started to walk home and yeah, you know the rest of the story...

His mum and dad saw the whole thing, aoart from him hitting me (how convenient). Which just topped it off since his f*cking NOSEY-ASS mum was asking "What happened? Are you ok? Did you say something to upset each other? Is there anything I can do?"

ARGHHHHH!!!

I'm a bit PMS at the moment as you may tell....everybody was pissing me off this weekend. His sister with "Where are you two going? Can I come with you?" his dad with is chovanistic (sp?) ways "The only thing you're good for in this house Shelly (Rhys' mum) is cleaning up...you can't even get the cooking right..."

EVERYBODY was so f*cking annoying this weekend!

Ugh. I need to get away. I have a surfing comp coming up on the 22nd till the 25th, and Rhys wants to come. I would love him to be there but to be honest, I just want to get away. I want to get away and focus on this competition, cos I know if he comes, he's just going to start yet ANOTHER argument and I'm gunna loose this comp...and this is the state finals...

Man, I just don't care anymore. I really don't.

Hi everyone,

Thanks for all your replies, sorry I've been a bit slack on here lately...had a few issues with work and mum and...hmm...everything, I haven't really had time...

So there's not much of an update. We had an arguement on Saturday that ended in HIM aplogising (FOR ONCE!) and me not backing down. I walked away when he started on me...(calling me an f*cking idiot..) and didn't turn back. I walked home. He came after me. Got out of the car, in the rain, apologised..I told him I need time to think, I started to walk home, he asked if I wanted a lift, no, he insisted he give me a lift, I told him no, I need time to clear my head.

Had time to think, let him do his own thing, came back and talked. Feels like this talkign is getting nowhere...thigs are ok at the moment...

Well, he hit me again. I dunno, I din't even know what I had done to deserve it this time. He was working on his motorbike and was trying to fit his new muffler on..I was just chattig to him while he was doing it, but RHys is not the type of guy with much patience, especially when it comes to his bike. We've aleady had arguments when he's angry with his bike. Anyway, he couldn't get this part to fit on his muffler and he was getting edgy. I carried on as normal and continued to chat to him and anyway, he just turned around and says "Tess, will you shut up for a minute??" I looked at him, sighed and said "Whatever...look, don't take your anger out on me...I'm not doing anything wrong" and he said "Yes you are, TALKING!! SHUT UP!!" And then he smacked me across the head....it didn't hurt but I wanted to cry...simply cos of the shock, I think. That's when I walked away from him and started to walk home and yeah, you know the rest of the story...

His mum and dad saw the whole thing, aoart from him hitting me (how convenient). Which just topped it off since his f*cking NOSEY-ASS mum was asking "What happened? Are you ok? Did you say something to upset each other? Is there anything I can do?"

ARGHHHHH!!!

I'm a bit PMS at the moment as you may tell....everybody was pissing me off this weekend. His sister with "Where are you two going? Can I come with you?" his dad with is chovanistic (sp?) ways "The only thing you're good for in this house Shelly (Rhys' mum) is cleaning up...you can't even get the cooking right..."

EVERYBODY was so f*cking annoying this weekend!

Ugh. I need to get away. I have a surfing comp coming up on the 22nd till the 25th, and Rhys wants to come. I would love him to be there but to be honest, I just want to get away. I want to get away and focus on this competition, cos I know if he comes, he's just going to start yet ANOTHER argument and I'm gunna loose this comp...and this is the state finals...

Man, I just don't care anymore. I really don't.

I haven't taken the time to go through this thread, but I already know from past threads what your situation is with your man and I will ask you this: look at your situation from an outsiders point of view, or better yet, how would you feel if one of your closest friends was in a relationship like this?

oh yea i guess girls really don't like the bad boys :rolleyes:

She is in the minority of the female population. I don't think that she truly likes it, she just can't force herself out of the situation for whatever reason, but I really don't think that anyone purposely enjoys being treated like dirt.

• Author
lovestruck234
I haven't taken the time to go through this thread, but I already know from past threads what your situation is with your man and I will ask you this: look at your situation from an outsiders point of view, or better yet, how would you feel if one of your closest friends was in a relationship like this?

Of course I would hate watching it. I would feel as though I would want to step in and stop it, but I can't intrude, I guess...

It's different when YOU'RE in the situation, rather than seeing someone else go through it...

but I really don't think that anyone purposely enjoys being treated like dirt.

No but many people believe they do. They say that they must like it because if they didn't then they would leave. It's a little more complicated then that IMO.

O yeah it's a little bit different when your in the situation. I was verbally abused sometimes when I was younger and everyone is like just tell that person off. O yeah cause that will do it.

I hope things work out for you I really do. Good luck.

No but many people believe they do. They say that they must like it because if they didn't then they would leave. It's a little more complicated then that IMO.

You are right. It is very complicated. I wish that those people would realize how bad of a situation that they are in. No one deserves to be treated like that.

No one deserves to be treated like that.

so? no child deserves to go to bed hungry every nite but across the world 500,000,000 kids do. what are you going to do about it?

so? no child deserves to go to bed hungry every nite but across the world 500,000,000 kids do. what are you going to do about it?

Nice attitude.

I'm going to do whatever I can possibly do. I will never ever treat a loved one like dirt and spread my advice to others in hopes that they don't treat people like dirt. What do people accomplish by treating a loved one like dirt?

Of course I would hate watching it. I would feel as though I would want to step in and stop it, but I can't intrude, I guess...

It's different when YOU'RE in the situation, rather than seeing someone else go through it...

You are absolutely right Love. No amount of advice can get you out of this. Only you have the power for change. I think that I speak for evryone that knows you: ditch the loser.

Nice attitude.

I'm going to do whatever I can possibly do. I will never ever treat a loved one like dirt and spread my advice to others in hopes that they don't treat people like dirt. What do people accomplish by treating a loved one like dirt?

Treat a woman like dirt and she'll stick to you like mud...

See, when you follow advice like this is the reason why you are having difficulties meeting women. I urge you to open your eyes and mind and realize that some kindness and consideration can go a long way.

Only if you have the ability to control and manipulate her the way you want. Then they do.

True but only for SOME women. The messed up ones. The together ones don't put up with that shyt. They get rid of these losers.

Only if you have the ability to control and manipulate her the way you want. Then they do.

Another example that the ones that can be manipulated and controlled are suffering from some sort of self-esteem problem.

Another example that the ones that can be manipulated and controlled are suffering from some sort of self-esteem problem.

Exactly....................

Not only that but I have seen in my experience that some of them are dependent and end up relying on this other person because that other person is so good at making them think that they can't live without them.

They come off as a really nice guy towards everyone else but not when their with the person they abuse.

so what? the Fed Govt manipulates and controlls the US people to some extent. Does that mean we all have self-esteem problems? You're forgetting that some people subconciously WANT to be controlled and manipulated....

so what? the Fed Govt manipulates and controlls the US people to some extent. Does that mean we all have self-esteem problems? You're forgetting that some people subconciously WANT to be controlled and manipulated....

We are talking relationships here, not the government.