Ugly People

Nomad

RecordProducer

Both men and women differ in their needs and desires. Success, wit, intelligence, education, kindness, youth, looks can all be huge turn-ons to different extents to different people. Please don't drag gold diggers into this story as we are talking about love, not sex. If you only want sex, you can always buy it, but I don't think that's what men long for. Some of you think that money attracts good-looking women so the rich guys are really lucky. Some of you think they are cursed because they solely attract the wrong women. I think neither is quite true.

From my perspective... I would never date a wealthy guy if I don't like him in all aspects that are important for me (looks, intelligence, education, good maners, good heart, sense of humor...). So no money would make the deal for me. If a guy doesn't even have a place to live and is jobless - that would break the deal though.

I like to be with a generous guy, but I don't need his money. I don't need a fancy car, vacations or clothes, I don't need a big house or luxury things... I don't even care abouit fancy restaurants or expensive dinners and cocktails...

All I need is a lovely man with whom I am deeply in love, enjoy talking to him, sleeping with him, and who loves my children. But I have admiration for capable men (men with talents). I would rather be with a guy who made a fortune with his bare hands and lost it all (so has nothing) than a guy who inherited a million and is incapable of making a penny on his own!

I like to be with a generous guy, but I don't need his money. I don't need a fancy car, vacations or clothes, I don't need a big house or luxury things... I don't even care abouit fancy restaurants or expensive dinners and cocktails...

I dig what you say RP and I agree there are exceptions.....but what you have written above is what many women SAY.

Then please explain to me RP....why is it that when I go to the best hotels, best restaurants, most expensive bars, parties at huge houses in nice areas, the symphony, an exclusive shopping mall, etc....that these places are frequented by attractive women???

why is it that when I go to the best hotels, best restaurants, most expensive bars, parties at huge houses in nice areas, the symphony, an exclusive shopping mall, etc....that these places are frequented by attractive women???

two words...Plastic Surgery

I dig what you say RP and I agree there are exceptions.....but what you have written above is what many women SAY.

Then please explain to me RP....why is it that when I go to the best hotels, best restaurants, most expensive bars, parties at huge houses in nice areas, the symphony, an exclusive shopping mall, etc....that these places are frequented by attractive women???

BINGO!!! Truth hurts some times.

BINGO!!! Truth hurts some times.

No way! Have you seen some of the high society women. Half of them are REALLY unattractive physically.

No way! Have you seen some of the high society women. Half of them are REALLY unattractive physically.

Yes, some are less than desirable but case and point....my wife and have a mutual female friend. She recently got married to a lawyer. When we asked how thay met she said she met him at a young lawyers get together that the local bar association throws for new lawyers to net work. The friend was neither invited or even a lawyer nor even works in a law related field. She went there with the intent to find her sugar daddy and I'll be damned if she didn't land one! And yes she is attractive and he took the bait...hook line and sinker.

She went there with the intent to find her sugar daddy and I'll be damned if she didn't land one! And yes she is attractive and he took the bait...hook line and sinker.

And he's a complete dumbass for doing just that. Wait'll she has had enough of his workaholic ways and takes him to the cleaners. The truth will hit him right in the crotch - that's what he will get for thinking with it! :D

Oh but this is a pitiful little thread. People have different tastes. Some think that quality is determined by what your face looks like even though you have nothing to do with that. Others prefer to judge people on character. As long as both groups intermarry within their own kind, it's fine.

There are two kinds of people; the people who think humanity can be bifurcated - and those who do not :laugh:

Oh but this is a pitiful little thread. People have different tastes. Some think that quality is determined by what your face looks like even though you have nothing to do with that. Others prefer to judge people on character. As long as both groups intermarry within their own kind, it's fine.

There are two kinds of people; the people who think humanity can be bifurcated - and those who do not :laugh:

Well that's all good and fine however the problem is that there's a woeful shortage of 'character-judgers' and a nauseating surplus of 'face-judgers'...

Wait'll she has had enough of his workaholic ways and takes him to the cleaners.

My wife graduates from law school in May and I fear the workaholic ways myself! But for the record I was dating her before she even took the LSAT to get into law school and it has been no pinic waiting for her to get out. Unlike our gold digging friend who went fishing for her's!

Well that's all good and fine however the problem is that there's a woeful shortage of 'character-judgers' and a nauseating surplus of 'face-judgers'...

Yes and threads like this just prove that. So you have to look extra hard to find the 'character-judgers'; i.e. those of higher emotional (and possibly other) intelligence.

you must have gone to college OUTCAST :bunny:

Damn, I'm in college and I don't even know that one.

The advantages of the ivy league :laugh:

I think what we need here is some comments from Nomad.

Where are you guy?

You can't just post and then run. If you want help we need feedback.:(

Bifurcated = two-pronged....

it can also mean splitting one thing into two...

bi·fur·cate (bfr-kt, b-fûr-)

v. bi·fur·cat·ed, bi·fur·cat·ing, bi·fur·cates

To divide into two parts or branches.

adj. (-kt, -kt)

Forked or divided into two parts or branches.

it can also mean splitting one thing into two...

bi·fur·cate (bfr-kt, b-fûr-)

v. bi·fur·cat·ed, bi·fur·cat·ing, bi·fur·cates

To divide into two parts or branches.

adj. (-kt, -kt)

Forked or divided into two parts or branches.

Highest marks. :D

From where did you copy that? :p

Google works wonders Smoochie!

But yeah, seriously...where is NOMAD? All this great imput and no clue if it's had any effect...

Google works wonders Smoochie!

I'd rather pull things from my mind instead of going to Google. Anyone who has web access and can type can Google anything. Kinda like having a calculator during a maths exam. :p

But I know I have a pretty pu$$y, and that's all that matters!!!

yeah, SG....i'd like to stick my tongue in it :lmao:

How do ugly people get together? I'm short & unattractive. What hope do I have of EVER finding even a half-way attractive girlfriend/wife/whatever? I see ugly couples together sometimes...do they REALLY find each other attractive? How can I date a girl I don't find attractive, simply because she was the best I could get with my looks?

JAYHAWKS IS RIGHT, YOU ARE JUST UNDERESTIMATING YOURSELF

How you rate your looks largely has to do with how you rate yourself in life. A boost of self-confidence will help. Why don't you try looking for disconfirming evidence that you are in fact NOT ugly. I am not suggesting this to be unrealistic, but that is how you can find out if you've been talking to the wrong people this whole time. Most importantly though, beauty comes from within, and there are people out there who look for the same in their partners.

RecordProducer

Because:

1. Beautiful women can choose. They want it all (including money) and they sometimes get it.

2. This world is full of gold diggers.

Rich guys approach many pretty girls. The chances are - some will bite the bait.

Some older guy approached me tonight and tried to present himself as wealthy (was showing me pics from his recent vacation). I couldn't even bear his presence. Even if he had billions (I doubt he has anything, but that's not teh point), I couldn't even have a cup of coffee with him. :sick: :sick: :sick:

As harsh as this may sound I have to say that women will go for the rich guys!!!! They will say that they want a funny guy with a good character that will treat them well but in reality it doesn't happen.

I have had personal experience with this situation. Some bits about me:

1) I am decent looking

2) I have a Master's degree from a good university in the U.S.

3) I am very funny by nature

4) I am a member of the Indian Quiz Foundation. Call me arrogant but this implies that I am in the top brackets of a country (IQ wise) that has 1 billion people.

5) I have a decent job

Despite all this, two girls refused to commit to a relationship with me b'cos I didn't have my own apartment and I didn't have a car at that time (I was still re-paying my college loans). This is the exact reason those 2 b*tches gave me. All the love they had for me took to its heels and ran away as soon as they realized that I am not rich.

Come on women... now, say something :)

Despite all this, two girls refused to commit to a relationship with me b'cos I didn't have my own apartment and I didn't have a car at that time (I was still re-paying my college loans). This is the exact reason those 2 b*tches gave me. All the love they had for me took to its heels and ran away as soon as they realized that I am not rich.

It's not a question of being 'rich', Noclobber. Women suspect men that don't have their own places and vehicles by a certain age. It's not about 'being rich' but rather about managing the money you have well. And I have known people to be in relationships who overlooked the guys' lack of cars and places of their own only to find out that the reason the guys don't have those things is they were terrible with money.

It's about not wanting to cast your lot in with someone who may be fiscally irresponsible. And unless you told them that you were trying to pay your uni debts down in full, they had no way of knowing why you hadn't managed to manage your money enough to live on your own and have a vehicle.