Ugly People

Nomad

Good looking women love money....

yer hangin' out with some strange people, alpha.

but hmm, most hookers are good looking. Now that explains why they love money.

the way women rate men, IMHO, is as follows..

1. Confidence (or more so arrogance)

2. Funny and witty

3. $$$$

4. Looks

Any ladies care to dispute? I seen enough to know the order which I place these attributes to be pretty accurate.

note that looks are at the very bottom.

So many here have reminded me that gold diggers are people too. Now someone calls them the worst.

U-R-confusing- G-Pile:confused:

Yeah. They certainly are people. People not worth having. :D

2. Funny and witty

3. $$$$

4. Looks

I care to dispute this listing, EB.... a man with $$$ will usually be confident and a man with looks will usually be confident. A man with $$$ and looks will be very confident. Being funny and witty has nothing to do with anything. Either way, my listing is below:

1. $$$$

2. Looks

3. Confidence

4. Personality (e.g. funny/witty)

2. Funny and witty

3. $$$$

4. Looks

Any ladies care to dispute? I seen enough to know the order which I place these attributes to be pretty accurate.

note that looks are at the very bottom.

I think you're on the right track EB but I tend to agree with you on most of your posts. I think Alpha meets some scary women.

Personally, for me, Personality (funny and caring) ranks above confidence and I hate arrogant men (in case you couldn't tell by my posts :laugh: ). For me $$$ doesn't even rank...so long as they're not out on the streets begging for money they're fine in my book. :)

and I hate arrogant men

oh yeah, JS17....all women hate arrogant men. But in real life they tend to date them, f*** them, marry them and then have their kids :)

I care to dispute this listing, EB.... a man with $$$ will usually be confident and a man with looks will usually be confident. A man with $$$ and looks will be very confident. Being funny and witty has nothing to do with anything. Either way, my listing is below:

1. $$$$

2. Looks

3. Confidence

4. Personality (e.g. funny/witty)

no way looks so that high up!! with $$$$ even an ugly dude will suddenly look attractive.

And according to your rating system, a mommy's boy who's a doormat, clingy, wuss, whimpy but has lots of $$$$ will get to bang any chick? It's pretty hard to believe dude, although I wouldn't discount the fact that some women would.

Most women SAY one thing but DO something different. Never fails.

EB's list is what most women say. Alpha's list is what most women do.

I think Alpha meets some scary women.

doesn't he though :lmao: :lmao:

Personally, for me, Personality (funny and caring) ranks above confidence and I hate arrogant men (in case you couldn't tell by my posts :laugh: ). For me $$$ doesn't even rank...

girl, you're marriage material :D:love:

Most women SAY one thing but DO something different. Never fails.

EB's list is what most women say. Alpha's list is what most women do.

EB's list is what the mentally stable women would do. Alpha's list is what the remainder of the women population would do.

no way looks so that high up!! with $$$$ even an ugly dude will suddenly look attractive.

WTF are you talking about EB? Look around you and open your eyes. How many good looking men do you see without pussy? A very good looking guy can be poor and live out of a cardboard box with no car and no job and he can still be banging good looking women.

Haven't you ever seen a bunch of women go ga-ga when a very attractive man walks into the room??

oh yeah, JS17....all women hate arrogant men. But in real life they tend to date them, f*** them, marry them and then have their kids :)

I've never dated anyone arrogant. Not anyone that lasted past the first date.

Wonderful advice... especially if Nomad wants the worst of the worst in women.

Bravo! :D

Better the worst of the worst than none at all.
girl, you're marriage material :D:love:

Thanks :love: Now I just have to find someone mature enough for me to date. You can add in maturity and stick it way at the top of your list. ;)

EB's list is what the mentally stable women would do. Alpha's list is what the remainder of the women population would do.

Mentally stable women? I didn't know those really existed. :D

Better the worst of the worst than none at all.

So you're saying that it's better to be with a s**t-quality woman than to be alone???

Your self-esteem has to be in the toilet if you really believe that.

I believe, CRAIG, that I also said get educated and get a good job. You cannot do these things without drive and confidence. An education also gives you self-esteem and confidence. Few people in life become successful without self esteem and confidence unless they win the Lotto :)
Thanks for clarifying I missed the part where you wrote about self esteem and confidence.:)

Hmm lets see NOMAD....get an education and then a good job, work hard , get promotions and make lots 'o money. Or, start your own business and make lots 'o money. Good looking women love money.... If you drive a large BMW and have a nice 3,000 sq ft. home in a ritzy part of town then you'll have plenty of nice looking young women around you...

A man with money is very attractive to many women no matter what he looks like physically.

From personal observation I have seen physicians and attorneys that have exquisite professional success but have the worst personal lives. Success in one area of life does not result in success in all areas of life. It is possible to have unshakable self esteem and confidence in ones profession while having no self esteem or confidence regarding interpersonal relationships. It all takes work.

WTF are you talking about EB? Look around you and open your eyes. How many good looking men do you see without pussy? A very good looking guy can be poor and live out of a cardboard box with no car and no job and he can still be banging good looking women.

Haven't you ever seen a bunch of women go ga-ga when a very attractive man walks into the room??

relax alpha. no need to get so worked up :D

average lookin' men with huge confidence gets pus**y. The good looking guy with huge confidence gets more pu**y. So what does that tell you? That you need to look like Pierce Brosnan to get pussy?No way that's true.

The good-lookin' guy has a head start, but dang if he's the only one banging the chicks.

most of us mortals need to work around our average looks, unlike you who's already been born with it ;)

but hmm, most hookers are good looking.

Uhh, gonna have to disagree with that one...

But anyway, as a woman, the way I would put those characteristics would be:

1.Looks--only b/c thats the first thing I notice

2.Confidence

3.Funny/Witty/Able to hold a conversation

**2 and 3 are the "deal breakers" for me. This is what determines if I'll like the guy. Looks are only for the initial attraction. If a guy is good looking he still has to have a personality; If he's average or not so good looking, I could still fall for him if his personality shines:D.

And Last,

4. Money --this is just icing on the cake not a major issue for me

From personal observation I have seen physicians and attorneys that have exquisite professional success but have the worst personal lives. Success in one area of life does not result in success in all areas of life. It is possible to have unshakable self esteem and confidence in ones profession while having no self esteem or confidence regarding interpersonal relationships. It all takes work.

This isn't surprising at all - most people who are 'successful' in a professional sense also put that success and the drive to achieve even more above everything else. People like that work longer and harder and when they do so the other facets of their lives being to suffer.

average lookin' men with huge confidence gets pus**y. The good looking guy with huge confidence gets more pu**y. So what does that tell you? That you need to look like Pierce Brosnan to get pussy?No way that's true.

The lesson here, EB, is that if you lack something (in this case, looks for the orig poster) then you have to try to compensate for it in other areas. An ugly man will have to work harder to get women but he can still do it. Any man can get laid if he is smart and makes up for what he is lacking.

I think you're on the right track EB but I tend to agree with you on most of your posts. I think Alpha meets some scary women.

Personally, for me, Personality (funny and caring) ranks above confidence and I hate arrogant men (in case you couldn't tell by my posts :laugh: ). For me $$$ doesn't even rank...so long as they're not out on the streets begging for money they're fine in my book. :)

I had to comment on this one. So your telling me that if a guy was funny and caring but was a pizza delivery man or worked at McDonalds on lettuce but working his way up to fries, this wouldn't detur your pursuit of him? In my experience an ambitious women with a good job and goals will pursue a man of the same level. I don't think it so much about money as it is about going in the same direction. Now if the same lettuce man or pizza boy was in school to become something more and just needed a job, that says more about his ambitions. But a sence of humor and caring I don't think is going to get him any where with a women of your calibur!

And Last,

4. Money --this is just icing on the cake not a major issue for me

the above is a common answer from almost all women LEXIB....but it is funny how that changes when you meet a man who drives a $80,000 Jaguar and annoucnes that he is an M.D. who speicalizes in pediatrics and cares for little kids. Oh, and he makes around $250,000 per year.