How to deal with a woman scorned!

Emily, the guy wears and ankle bracelet and can only go between his home and his job(s). He's a DJ/musician. So, I assume you met him at an event he was performing at. So, how did this "relationship" develop? He can't take you out on a real date, like out to dinner or a movie or anything like that. So, how did you meet him and what happened the day/night you met him?

• Author
Does your dad know him? Is he aware of the relationship?

Sorry for your loss, losing a parent isn't easy..

Not really. He’s asked me if I have a bf because I had been coming home late and I said no. I told my bf about this conversation and he only said like “oh really” kind of chuckled and to text him later that evening. This phone call actually took place when he was live. He answered the phone during his live and that’s when supposedly the scorned one called him to ask him who was I and she claims he lied to her. This was the end of December

• Author
Emily, the guy wears and ankle bracelet and can only go between his home and his job(s). He's a DJ/musician. So, I assume you met him at an event he was performing at. So, how did this "relationship" develop? He can't take you out on a real date, like out to dinner or a movie or anything like that. So, how did you meet him and what happened the day/night you met him?

He added me on Instagram. And we messaged from there. He can go anywhere in his county. He lives in a VERY small town and the farthest he can go is like another small town that’s not too far but the big city which is like 45 min away he can’t go to. That’s where his ex lives. He can go in his county but just has to be home by 10:30pm

• Author
OP, what does your dad think of this relationship? Does he know who this guy is, exactly?<snip>

He suspects because I go home late from his home. I just got out of a relationship in September 2018 before I met him.

Edited by a LoveShack.org Moderator
Truncate quote
He added me on Instagram. And we messaged from there. He can go anywhere in his county. He lives in a VERY small town and the farthest he can go is like another small town that’s not too far but the big city which is like 45 min away he can’t go to. That’s where his ex lives. He can go in his county but just has to be home by 10:30pm

Ok, so how did you meet him and what did you do when you met him?

• Author
Young girls and a pee reference. Are we talking about R. Kelly?

Lol you sound like his ex. She’s always calling him things like that now.

Does your dad know that you have a boyfriend.

Not really. He’s asked me if I have a bf because I had been coming home late and I said no.

You are hiding this from your father because you know he will not approve. Any father would have serious problems with their daughter dating a convicted sex offender, especially given your age difference.

The fact that you have not been honest with your father is very immature. Part of being an adult is taking responsibility for your decisions.

• Author
Ok, so how did you meet him and what did you do when you met him?

We just hung out at his place. I’d go over there and hang out with him in the evenings. That’s why i don’t understand why his mother and family haven’t at least tried to follow me on social media because he’d just tell me to come inside freely when i got there and his mother would see me and say hi.

I started following his social media’s where he would go live. And our personalities just matched and I’d go see him. That’s how his ex found out. Cause she heard me say hi to him when he was live one night and she went ballistic. This was the same day she saw me call him and supposedly asked him who i was. (He went live several times that day)And she knew my name already. And started calling him a pedophile. And it was a HUGE mess. This was happening during his live and all of his fans started calling her mean names and telling her to go away. And she started trying to tell all of them that he’s a SO LIKE DURING HIS LIVE. And he started saying “oh she’s talking about a girl lied to me about her age and I went to jail” and she said things like “show everyone your ankle monitor” and just being evil and mean. And everyone told him that he’s a good guy and don’t worry about her. That’s why I don’t get why he hasn’t blocked her. He always says she’s poison for him.

OP, it isn't that this guy is afraid to commit to you he just wants to be free to date who he wants. He will not make you his gf if he hasn't by now. Keep dating other guys and forget about the summer dude.

• Like 1
We just hung out at his place. I’d go over there and hang out with him in the evenings. That’s why i don’t understand why his mother and family haven’t at least tried to follow me on social media because he’d just tell me to come inside freely when i got there and his mother would see me and say hi.<snip>

OMG, it's unbelievable how naive you are, Emily, even for a 20-year old. I so sorry for you. The scorned woman is absolutely justified for calling this sh*t bag out. I hope she keeps it up . . . I hope she haunts him to the ends of the earth and ruins his business. Guys like this need to be off the streets and out of society. It's friggin unbelievable that he's out of jail with an ankle bracelet. It's a slap in the face to the young girl he raped.

"And started calling him a pedophile" - HE IS A PEDOPHILE!

"That’s why i don’t understand why his mother and family haven’t at least tried to follow me on social media because he’d just tell me to come inside freely when i got there and his mother would see me and say hi."

Really? Why would they even give a crap at all about you? But, I'd say they are so "matter of fact" about you going in and out because they are used to him parading women and people through that house. Maybe there aren't any women being paraded through that house now, besides you, because now other women don't want any part of the bullsh*t.

Truncate quote
  • Author
OMG, it's unbelievable how naive you are, Emily, even for a 20-year old. I so sorry for you. The scorned woman is absolutely justified for calling this sh*t bag out. I hope she keeps it up . . . <snip>.

I heard him telling scorned woman that she isn’t allowed to walk in because they don’t like her.

Truncate quote; fix spacing

So what? They don't like her but they like a pedophile, scum bag who is continuing to take advantage of young women??? Wow.

Redact quote of prior post

His mother is probably really tired of dealing with his crap.

If she’s got any good sense, she not going to get attached to you because she either doesn’t expect you to stay around for long, or she doesn’t want to support his poor decisions.

• Like 2

Bailey, I'm thinking his mother is just lazy and an enabler because she, herself, doesn't have any boundaries and/or she's just blind because he's her son. There is a 14 year old grandson involved too. It doesn't sound to me like anyone is making him a priority at all. Virtual strangers are permitted to parade through the home any time they want? The father is having sex with them in the same house. There are no parenting awards going to his family, that's for darn sure.

Bailey, I'm thinking his mother is just lazy and an enabler because she, herself, doesn't have any boundaries and/or she's just blind because he's her son.<snip>

Agreed. I’d like to give her the benefit of the doubt, but we have a 32 year old man with the emotional maturity of a 13 year old - and a badly behaved 13 year old at that. Something has gone INCREDIBLY wrong in this home.

Truncate quote
  • Like 1

Oh, hell, yeah. It's sickening, really. I don't know why I can't let this go, though. I've told her "good luck" a couple of times and intended to not look at this thread again, but I keep showing up :) I wish she had someone like one of us who can be there for her in real life.

The OP is heading down a bad path here that could bite her in the ass years from now too. She has no clue at all.

• Author
So what? They don't like her but they like a pedophile, scum bag who is continuing to take advantage of young women??? Wow.

He’s their son. And you’re cheering on his evil ex do you not realize it wasn’t until she found out about me that she flipped this way?

• Author
Bailey, I'm thinking his mother is just lazy and an enabler because she, herself, doesn't have any boundaries and/or she's just blind because he's her son. There is a 14 year old grandson involved too. It doesn't sound to me like anyone is making him a priority at all. Virtual strangers are permitted to parade through the home any time they want? The father is having sex with them in the same house. There are no parenting awards going to his family, that's for darn sure.

So he told his ex she couldn’t stay over because his mother doesn’t like her and if they aren’t dating they didn’t want him to be with her because of her ways or her staying over there. So he told me he’d have her come over anyways without anyone knowing and she blew up at him because she said she “didn’t deserve” to be treated that way..... so I actually am allowed to come inside freely so that’s what I was pointing out. That’s another reason she went ballistic because she said his family didn’t allow her inside but I was able to come inside. So I asked him if his family didn’t want her around why even try and sneak her and he said she wouldn’t leave him alone.

Edited by Emilyperkins
Forgot somethings and misspelled a few words
He’s their son. And you’re cheering on his evil ex do you not realize it wasn’t until she found out about me that she flipped this way?

I don't give a crap about why she flipped. All I care about is that she is publicizing his bullsh*t.

But, of course she flipped when she found out about you! You're only 20 years old and he's 32 which, besides the fact that he raped a child, is a big red flag that this guy is a predator!

She is his kid's mother, she has the absolute right to know who he is bringing around her son!!!!!! She has the absolute right to call him out on anything he does that isn't good for their child. He clearly is a sh*tty parent. Someone needs to speak up on behalf of the kid.

She needs to keep on flipping so that as many people are aware of this guy and know to keep their daughters away from him. Too bad your father hasn't heard about him. I hope the ex finds a way to get the message to your father too . . .

If the son is the product of your boyfriend and the scorned woman, I'm struggling to figure out how he gets to keep the kid in that house after his conviction. Why doesn't the ex have custody? I'm guessing the grandmother got custody because they would deem the mother unfit for supporting a rapist/pedophile, etc.

But even if the grandmother has custody, how is he allowed to be in the same house too? Something's not right with this part of the story . . .

• Author
<snip>She is his kid's mother, she has the absolute right to know who he is bringing around her son!!!!!! She has the absolute right to call him out on anything he does that isn't good for their child. He clearly is a sh*tty parent. Someone needs to speak up on behalf of the kid.<snip>

Whoa whoa whoa his son doesn’t belong to her! She doesn’t even have children lol

Truncate quote
Whoa whoa whoa his son doesn’t belong to her! She doesn’t even have children lol

You said, "he's their son" so I thought you mean't between him and the ex. Sorry about that.

But you keep zeroing in on the insignificant points on anyone's responses. The point is that he is a predator and takes advantage of young women and she seems to get that now. Let her keep shouting it from the top of every mountain if she can.

It still doesn't add up as to why that child is still living in that house with him. Where's the kid's mother? Why doesn't she have custody, especially now.

Edited by Redhead14
  • Author

Oh no! I meant cause you said his family doesn’t like her but like him. Like his mom so I was saying why would she like her son even though he’s a SO

Why doesn't the mother of the 14 year old son have custody of him?

• Author

From what I was told.... when their son was about 3 they broke up and she moved away and left the child with him. Not sure why or any details. I do know that the child’s mother is back in town, married with 3 other kids and she does see their son. He goes to her house and visits