How to deal with a woman scorned!

He called her back today... His mother started yelling in the background that she’s the b word and to never call her son again. ...She didn’t respond to his mom but she said to him “have fun with your 20 yr old you pedophile”

This JUST happened like an hour ago

So why is he calling her back?

His mother sounds like a real classy lady too.

• Author
Emilyperkins
So why is he calling her back?

That part I didn’t understand either honestly. I know she called him and they couldn’t hear eachother and then he called her back and I could hear her saying “can you hear me now?” At first he wasn’t mean. He just said “what’s up?” And she asked how he was and he said “good” then he just started being mean to her. And telling her he’s with me and it doesn’t matter how old i am and stuff and that she has no reason to even speak to him. And that’s when his mother started yelling in the background at her. And to make matters more crazy after she hung up, her mother texted him saying something like “I usually stay out of things because I don’t deal with people like you and your family but tell your mother don’t ever call my daughter any names” she told him that she’s watched her daughter take care of him even tho she knew her daughter was “too good” for him. They both blocked his number and she blocked him on EVERYTHING.

But yeah I was a little confused WHY he called her back just to scream at her and he was friendly to her at first, thatbpuzzeld me as well. Like I really don’t understand why he called her back if he wanted to yell at her

Wow, what a classy family. The mother sounds like a nightmare. I don't understand why you're so eager to get some kind of validation from these people.

BTW I take it this guy has changed his relationship status on his social media? I mean now that he's 'acknowledged' you're dating he should be declaring it to the world...

To be frank I suspect he posted the photo to get some kind of reaction from the ex. Sounds like he cannot stand being ignored by her and resents her moving on without him!

• Like 1
  • Author
Emilyperkins

BTW I take it this guy has changed his relationship status on his social media? I mean now that he's 'acknowledged' you're dating he should be declaring it to the world...

To be frank I suspect he posted the photo to get some kind of reaction from the ex. Sounds like he cannot stand being ignored by her and resents her moving on without him!

He posted that photo a few weeks before he even made his page public so how is that making her jealous ? And she’s single, so how did she move on? So you think speaking to her the way he did means he cares about her attention? Sounds like he wouldn’t care if he ever spoke to her again in life.

If he didn't care about her he would never have called her back.

People block or just stop speaking to exes all the time, they never talk to them again and they never want to hear about them ever again.

Here he has "unfinished business" with his ex and no matter how much you hang around or tell him you love him or how many times you have sex with him, she is still on his mind...

That is why it is better to keep away from such guys, as the person who gets really hurt is usually you. He either finally gets back with his ex, or he sees you as a rebound, dumps you and goes off to find someone better...

I guess here he is using you to make her jealous... and it seems to be working...

• Like 2
  • Author
Emilyperkins
If he didn't care about her he would never have called her back.

People block or just stop speaking to exes all the time, they never talk to them again and they never want to hear about them ever again.

I guess here he is using you to make her jealous... and it seems to be working...

Gosh. Do you really think so? Even with him and his mom speaking to her that way? She called him first and they couldn’t hear eachother this is why he called her back! And how’s he using me to make her jealous? Like i said the picture was posted days before he even made his insta public

Elaine is very likely correct . . . and it's working :) To me it looks like he's playing both of these girls against one another. We said it earlier, HE's the problem, the common denominator. He's probably just waiting for Emily to start something directly between the Ex and herself which is why he keeps filling Emily in on what's happening between him and the Ex. A guy who cared about a girl wouldn't be telling her all that because he would know it would cause problems. The only reason he would do that is because he wants to start sh*t. Guys love a good cat fight especially when they don't care about either of the women involved in it. LOL.

Edited by Redhead14
  • Like 1
He called her back today and she started saying she was just seeing how he was doing. He told her he’s with me. And she said “so you cheated on me with a 20 yr old” and he said he was never with her. His mother started yelling in the background that she’s the b word and to never call her son again. She didn’t respond to his mom but she said to him “have fun with your 20 yr old you pedophile”

This JUST happened like an hour ago

Sounds like a lovely group of people you want to form relationships with...

Emily, surely you aspire to more than this for your life.

• Like 1
  • Author
Emilyperkins
Elaine is very likely correct . . . and it's working :) To me it looks like he's playing both of these girls against one another. We said it earlier, HE's the problem, the common denominator.[/QU

But no one answered why he would talk to her that way and allow his mother too if he really cared about her? Like I said I don’t understand why he called her back but at the same time look at how he spoke to her?

Listen, Emily. He is a user. He probably doesn't really care about her, he was using her just like he's using you. She allowed herself to be used for many years and recently the emotional veil that she kept up finally dropped and she started seeing him for who and what he really is. He's a manipulative POS and doesn't accept or acknowledge that he's done anything wrong. He was used to having her around, kissing his ass and taking care of him and now that that's going away, he's pissed off. He can't control his mother, his mother has his back and he's sitting back letting all this go on. Why? Because he's a manipulative POS who doesn't care about anyone enough to step up, be a man and put an end to it once and for all one way or another for the sake of his family, and most importantly his SON who definitely doesn't deserve to be living with and experiencing all the toxicity of the trailer trash environment he is in. This guy let's this go on because he's probably enjoying it. A man who cares about his family and/or a girl, wouldn't want all this drama. Men hate drama when they care about a situation and the people involved. He doesn't. He's a POS Period.

• Like 1
To admit that she’s the problem

How is out admitting she's the problem going to help you? We don't know anything about her. He sounds more like the problem from where I'm sitting. She could be a saint for all we know.

The only one that matters here is you and you seem to think he's a God so again what difference does it make what a bunch of strangers think?

• Like 1

But no one answered why he would talk to her that way and allow his mother too if he really cared about her? Like I said I don’t understand why he called her back but at the same time look at how he spoke to her?

Because older men know how insecure young girls are. That is why he rejects the both of you and then pulls you back. He knows that jealousy and rejection fuels a young girls passion, causing competition. A fully grown woman would see through his juvenile behavior and kick him to the wall. That is why he dates young girls. He will never stop going after younger and younger girls. Make sure you don't have another birthday if you want to stay in the loop with this guy.

The only one that matters here is you and you seem to think he's a God so again what difference does it make what a bunch of strangers think?

The opinion of a bunch of internet strangers matters in much the same way that Emily needs people to acknowledge that posting a picture of her on Instagram is his way of acknowledging to the world that they are a couple. Insecurity and immaturity gives these things importance...

• Like 3
  • Author
Emilyperkins

He knows that jealousy and rejection fuels a young girls passion, causing competition. A fully grown woman would see through his juvenile behavior and kick him to the wall. That is why he dates young girls. He will never stop going after younger and younger girls. Make sure you don't have another birthday if you want to stay in the loop with this guy.

See that’s my concern. That him calling her back was a game. Because he could’ve easily blocked her? He called her back and they were legit friendly at first. Saying “I can’t hear you .... can you hear me now” type of conversation. Why even do all of that just to yell at her. I asked him “do you like her and are just hurt by her reporting you?” And he said “no I don’t like her she’s a psycho why would you ever think I’d like her” and I said then why did you call her back? And he said to tell her to stop harassing him. But I still feel that he DID want to talk to her and it just went too far because his mother was around