How to deal with a woman scorned!

They behave like they hate eachother. And also like I said he dumped her for me. He could’ve been with her if he wanted

"he dumped her for me" - Did he? Are you sure she didn't dump him? It sounds to me like that is more likely the case.

I don't know how old or smart the Ex is, but most smart young women would not hang around for a boyfriend who is in jail especially one who is a sex offender. It sounds to me like the ex has her "sh*t" together and saw the writing on the wall . . .

And, sure he seems to hate her. She dumped him, right? Most people don't really like to be dumped and 9 times out of 10, even if you're dumped and you pretend to hate them, deep down you still want them and hope for reconciliation. They only broke up a few of months ago, right?

The point is that, if he's still hung up on her, you're just a rebound until he can get with her again, if he can, and/or he gets tired of you. That happens more often than you may realize.

Just don't get too attached to this dud, I mean Dude.

• Author
"he dumped her for me" - Did he? Are you sure she didn't dump him? It sounds to me like that is more likely the case.

I don't know how old or smart the Ex is, but most smart young women would not hang around for a boyfriend who is in jail especially one who is a sex offender. It sounds to me like the ex has her "sh*t" together and saw the writing on the wall . . .

And, sure he seems to hate her. She dumped him, right? Most people don't really like to be dumped and 9 times out of 10, even if you're dumped and you pretend to hate them, deep down you still want them and hope for reconciliation. They only broke up a few of months ago, right?

The point is that, if he's still hung up on her, you're just a rebound until he can get with her again, if he can, and/or he gets tired of you. That happens more often than you may realize.

Just don't get too attached to this dud, I mean Dude.

They weren’t together when I met him. She stopped speaking to him because of me. He told her he never wanted to be with her. And only wanted sex from her and that she pushed for more. So yes he dumped and humiliated her. After she found out about me and he found out she may have reported him online. She was constantly trying to work it out and tell him how to live his life and he told her they weren’t compatible. I witnessed this. So you’re wrong he doesn’t want her

Hate/Love pretty similar when emotions are involved...

Have seen many couples hate/Love each other despise each other

want nothing to do with each other end up together

Tread carefully This guy is bad news for you

I wish you the best

Emily, just about every single poster has told you that this guy is bad news and you should get out of this relationship. You are a very naïve 20year old.

It doesn't matter what any of us tell you I'm sure you'll continue to see this guy until he dumps you or winds up back in prison.

I don't think you have any perception of how difficult life will be when you're hooked up with a sex offender as a previous poster pointed out he'll never be allowed around children again, also he'll never be able to travel internationally...are you happy to travel without him?

You just have to accept that he has a mouthy ex she's not actually doing much wrong, nothing either of you can do about it.

What exactly do you see in this man? He treated his ex girlfriend horribly (by your own description) and had sex with an underage girl. Please don't tell me you think it's glamorous to have a DJ BF who has you 'star', in your underwear,in his music videos.

His ex was not the person he was arrested for. If you read she’s 26 and I said the person was too young. So I’m not sure what you’re even talking about legally he can’t have contact with his sex offender victim

Okay, I got you. But I still want you to take into consideration that you may not even know what he was actually arrested for. Most criminals plead down to a lesser charge to avoid being tried for their real charge and the prosecutors take it so they know they'll do some time. All I'm saying is his actual crime may be even more severe that what he pled to. So he could be dangerous.

Also, I believe he has some feelings for this ex, because that's kind of natural. Men have a tendency to run back to their "ride or dies" during arguments with their new girlfriends or anytime they need a shoulder to cry on. And obviously, she will be right there available for him. I'm glad he blocked her, but really, you must admit that he chose to be with someone who is kicking up that much drama for some years, so that kind of shows another flaw in him. I knew someone a bit like that decades ago and decades later, she was STILL going after any women he ever knew and blaming them for her not still being with him. And the first time I met her, she came up and tried to intimidate me for talking to him (I didn't know either at the time) about a record when I worked in a record store, so she was actively trying to scare women off him. And she managed to stay in his life for a number of years just by force -- but...he did rely on her like she was his mother at times.

So I'm telling you, the man in the situation, despite how much he will talk bad about her and treat her badly, is usually still invested some way and doing something to keep her engaged in his life some way. It's usually not all one way.

I don't think this is a good person for you to be with. He's too old. You are young and inexperienced in the ways of men and relationships and you are going to get run all over in this deal if you're not careful. Either or both of them could be dangerous, too.

You don't know who reported him, so don't make assumptions about that. He better not be doing anything to get reported for or his butt will end up right back in jail and for a long time. Just know that. Do not get in trouble with him. Do not carry dope. Do not ride in his car or stay in his house if he carries any dope or drives drunk or you will get drug down with him. Once someone is on probation, it takes very little to get busted back to prison and the police have no say in it. They can't say, Well, it's just a joint. Once someone is on probation or has any warrant, it's illegal for police to cut any slack there.

• Author
Okay, I got you. But I still want you to take into consideration that you may not even know what he was actually arrested for. Most criminals plead down to a lesser charge to avoid being tried for their real charge and the prosecutors take it so they know they'll do some time. All I'm saying is his actual crime may be even more severe that what he pled to. So he could be dangerous. {snip}

I feel like you aren’t reading what I’m saying. At all. I said he has NOT blocked her and we HAVENT heard from her at all.

Edited by a LoveShack.org Moderator
  • Author
Emily, just about every single poster has told you that this guy is bad news and you should get out of this relationship. You are a very naïve 20year old.

It doesn't matter what any of us tell you I'm sure you'll continue to see this guy until he dumps you or winds up back in prison.

I don't think you have any perception of how difficult life will be when you're hooked up with a sex offender as a previous poster pointed out he'll never be allowed around children again, also he'll never be able to travel internationally...are you happy to travel without him?

You just have to accept that he has a mouthy ex she's not actually doing much wrong, nothing either of you can do about it.

Yeah you’re right she is very mouthy. She def has not problem telling someone where to go and that’s exactly why he didn’t want to be with her

My boyfriend was released from prison June 2018. He is a convicted SO. Because he slept with a girl and he didn’t know she was too young. He’s 32, i’m 20 and his ex is 26. He has a large following on social media so he goes live a lot. He djs and makes music. Life is hard enough for us because he is on probation. Has a curfew. And can’t really go so far without it being for work. And he has an ankle monitor.

Well...that's all I read. Why does a 20 year old girl want to date a 32 year old with a record and an ankle monitor.

Who cares if his girlfriend is scored or not??? If she isn't with him she's the lucky one.

• Like 1

"Life is hard enough for us because he is on probation. Has a curfew. And can’t really go so far without it being for work. And he has an ankle monitor."

You've only been dealing with this for a couple of months -- imagine it for years.

You want to be a ride or die woman . . . Good luck wid dat. Make sure you do not have children with this man. I mean be very, very careful.

You will learn the hard way I'm sorry to say.

• Like 1
  • Author
"Life is hard enough for us because he is on probation. Has a curfew. And can’t really go so far without it being for work. And he has an ankle monitor."

You've only been dealing with this for a couple of months -- imagine it for years.

You want to be a ride or die woman . . . Good luck wid dat. Make sure you do not have children with this man. I mean be very, very careful.

You will learn the hard way I'm sorry to say.

What do you mean be very very careful?

Unnecessary quote
What do you mean be very very careful?

I mean make sure you use protection every single time you are intimate. Not only for your own sake but for the sake of a possible baby. A sex offender fathering a child will be bad scene for you and a baby.

• Author
I mean make sure you use protection every single time you are intimate. Not only for your own sake but for the sake of a possible baby. A sex offender fathering a child will be bad scene for you and a baby.

Not to mention I’m only 20

In the nasty message she sent him yesterday telling him she’ll never love him again and he’s “repulsive” to her. She pretty much welcomed him to block her on pretty much everything. She in so many words said “PLEASE block me on everything” saying she’s moved on. And he STILL hasn’t

Maybe he's the harasser and not her. Like I said, don't get involved/mind your own business. It's not like you are married to the guy. Just tell him you don't want to hear about it, and move forward.

If you want to know why he is doing it, you will have to ask him, we can't tell you his reasoning.

Edited by smackie9

Do you see any significance to the fact he is a SO for having sex with an underaged girl and that he is 'chasing' you? While you may be of legal age, you are still very young compared to him (yes you are - accept that fact). Honestly, as an outside observer the guy seems to have a fetish for younger/young women that is not likely to go away. He has lots of drama around him and likely always will. There ARE people that don't. Why would you even consider being with him? Have more pride in yourself. A 32 year old sex offender is NOT a prize that is a good bet long term. Run. Now.

• Like 2
Do you see any significance to the fact he is a SO for having sex with an underaged girl and that he is 'chasing' you? While you may be of legal age, you are still very young compared to him (yes you are - accept that fact).

Not to mention she'll get older and he'll lose interest.

• Author
Not to mention she'll get older and he'll lose interest.

Im An adult. Our age isn’t the problem. There are other things like I don’t like the fact that he likes my friends Instagram pics either like my best friend who was also in he his music video I mentioned. He likes Instagram pics they post of themselves idk if that’s innocent

OP, what are you doing with your life?

This guy is a loser. Plain and simple. Surely you can do better and find a real, quality man? This chump ain't it. This relationship isn't going to last anyway, so I would advise you to mitigate the pain for yourself and dump him now. Move on and raise your standards.

Im An adult. Our age isn’t the problem. There are other things like I don’t like the fact that he likes my friends Instagram pics either like my best friend who was also in he his music video I mentioned. He likes Instagram pics they post of themselves idk if that’s innocent

He is using you. You're young. Don't get pregnant.

You'll have to learn your lessons like everyone else. One day you'll meet someone nice.

• Like 1

Isn't the whole point of Instagram to get likes on your photos? Everyone likes each other's photos in some massive mutual-like-fest. Of all the issues you've stated, this is hardly a blip on the radar. There are more important things to worry about with him.

• Author

So if you’re dating a guy and he likes sexy pics of your friends that’s not an issue?

Redact quote of prior post
  • Author
He is using you. You're young. Don't get pregnant.

You'll have to learn your lessons like everyone else. One day you'll meet someone nice.

WHY!? Do you guys keep mentioning pregnancy!!!! That’s not even on my radar

So if you’re dating a guy and he likes sexy pics of your friends that’s not an issue?

Of course it is an issue, more young women he can get all hot and bothered over...

He doesn't even have the decency to stay away from your friends...

WHY!? Do you guys keep mentioning pregnancy!!!! That’s not even on my radar

Do you not know how sex works or are you just that thick-headed?