How to deal with a woman scorned!

I don't know what all went down legally, but I would have thought he wasn't to have any further contact with what is legally his sex offender victim, so I think that's the bigger problem and he should not be doing anything that gives her a way to contact him or vice versa. It sounds like he had feelings for her. You need to first understand what his probation consists of and if he's supposed to have contact and everything.

She sound really mad, so I don't guess she's wanting him back, but you never know. I don't know if you said something to make her call you names or if she's jealous. But the fact is, he has a SO jacket and is on probation and if he had any sense at all, he'd block her every way and stay off his dj'ing because that's public, and just lay low until his probation is over -- or really, forever.

He seems too old for you, by the way, so doesn't sound like he's changed a whole lot from having been convicted. You're not underaged, but you're a lot younger than him, so when he's 50, I'm just warning you that he still may be trying to smush up with 20 year olds like you. You need to know what you're dealing with. And also remember that whatever he was convicted of, if he pled to a lesser charge, his actual crime may be way worse than what he was convicted of, so he could be dangerous. If I were you, I'd be calling the prosecutor and finding out what really went down.

• Like 1
How could we get a restraining order if we have no proof she’s reported him and she hasn’t attempted contact with him in months

As a sexual offender, there may be lots of people who want to make his life a misery, the ex may not have been the one to report him.

What about the girl's family, I guess they ain't too happy either or vigillante groups or just randoms...

• Like 1

Yes and when the anklet comes off, that will not be the end of it. He will probably still have to check in with a parole officer for another 3 - 4 years. He will have to register anytime he moves. He will never be able to leave the country or travel. There will be restrictions in place forever, like he has to stay a certain distance from schools, day cares, parks and anywhere children might be. If he has kids, he won't be able to pick them up from school, etc. (depending on restrictions). So dating someone like him will have it's consequences.

• Like 1
  • Author
I don't know what all went down legally, but I would have thought he wasn't to have any further contact with what is legally his sex offender victim, so I think that's the bigger problem and he should not be doing anything that gives her a way to contact him or vice versa. It sounds like he had feelings for her. You need to first understand what his probation consists of and if he's supposed to have contact and everything.

She sound really mad, so I don't guess she's wanting him back, but you never know. I don't know if you said something to make her call you names or if she's jealous. But the fact is, he has a SO jacket and is on probation and if he had any sense at all, he'd block her every way and stay off his dj'ing because that's public, and just lay low until his probation is over -- or really, forever.

He seems too old for you, by the way, so doesn't sound like he's changed a whole lot from having been convicted. You're not underaged, but you're a lot younger than him, so when he's 50, I'm just warning you that he still may be trying to smush up with 20 year olds like you. You need to know what you're dealing with. And also remember that whatever he was convicted of, if he pled to a lesser charge, his actual crime may be way worse than what he was convicted of, so he could be dangerous. If I were you, I'd be calling the prosecutor and finding out what really went down.

His ex was not the person he was arrested for. If you read she’s 26 and I said the person was too young. So I’m not sure what you’re even talking about legally he can’t have contact with his sex offender victim

• Like 1
He’s been removed from several social media sites all because she is bitter.

He's been removed from several social media sites because he's a sex offender. If he'd done nothing wrong, people wouldn't have power over him and he'd still be there.

And yes, it could easily be the girl's family or other media users who are reporting him. I wouldn't lose a moment's sleep for reporting the existence of a perp on social media. It's not like we're talking about a 19yo boy and 17yo girl here - this is a whole different ball game.

The life he has become used to is now over.

• Like 3
What is so special about this guy that you are willing to put up with all of this?

he's probably got a 10" penis that is thick as a beer can :laugh:

• Like 1
he's probably got a 10" penis that is thick as a beer can :laugh:

Gotta be something. Sex offender wearing an ankle bracelet getting a woman 12 years younger than him? He must be well endowed.

• Like 2

one day you will meet a guy who treats you right and puts a ring on your finger and roses round your door ... a felon cannot even a get a job, not in the UK ...sht

• Like 1

Just date him for the time being and ignore all the cray cray stuff that seems to be going on. Keep your life simple, don't get involved.

Just date him for the time being and ignore all the cray cray stuff that seems to be going on. Keep your life simple, don't get involved.

that's acceptable

So he asked me to block her on social media. So I did..... but he hasn’t blocked her on anything.

Ya because he's keeping an eye on her activity. If he blocks her he won't be able to see what she is doing. He is keeping the peace his way. It may not be what you like but he's got his reasons. He's a grown ass man, this is his deal, and he will do what he thinks needs to be done.

So he asked me to block her on social media. So I did..... but he hasn’t blocked her on anything.

"he hasn’t blocked her on anything" -- Interesting, huh? Now go back to your original post:

"she didn’t ask for you or anything” and my bf got really quiet and just said “....oh....”

"idk why he got quiet like that prob because he doesn’t care to hear about her."

You are not reading that ". . . oh . . ." correctly. He got quiet because he's a little disappointed that she didn't ask about him. He's still hung up on her, Emily.

Get out of this situation. You're gonna get hurt.

• Author
"he hasn’t blocked her on anything" -- Interesting, huh? Now go back to your original post:

"she didn’t ask for you or anything” and my bf got really quiet and just said “....oh....”

"idk why he got quiet like that prob because he doesn’t care to hear about her."

You are not reading that ". . . oh . . ." correctly. He got quiet because he's a little disappointed that she didn't ask about him. He's still hung up on her, Emily.

Get out of this situation. You're gonna get hurt.

She sent him a really nasty message yesterday saying she wants his friends to leave her alone and stop messaging her and that she finds him repulsive, wouldn’t ever be with him again and that he has “fetish” for young girls.

• Author
Ya because he's keeping an eye on her activity. If he blocks her he won't be able to see what she is doing. He is keeping the peace his way. It may not be what you like but he's got his reasons. He's a grown ass man, this is his deal, and he will do what he thinks needs to be done.

In the nasty message she sent him yesterday telling him she’ll never love him again and he’s “repulsive” to her. She pretty much welcomed him to block her on pretty much everything. She in so many words said “PLEASE block me on everything” saying she’s moved on. And he STILL hasn’t

She sent him a really nasty message yesterday saying she wants his friends to leave her alone and stop messaging her and that she finds him repulsive, wouldn’t ever be with him again and that he has “fetish” for young girls.

That doesn't mean he's not still hung up on her . . .

"wouldn’t ever be with him again" -- I guess someone's been telling her he wants to be with her again.

And, by the way, it appears he really does have a fetish for young girls -- Emily the 20 year old.

• Like 1
  • Author
Not to mention his friend had no idea who you were!

We’ve only been together since January and he hasn’t seen that friend since December

• Author

"wouldn’t ever be with him again" -- I guess someone's been telling her he wants to be with her again.

And, by the way, it appears he really does have a fetish for young girls -- Emily the 20 year old.

I just don’t see it. He just seems to have a Like strong hate for her.

• Author

And he’s “hung up” on her but yet he dumped her for me.

I just don’t see it. He just seems to have a Like strong hate for her.

Emily, you are only 20 years old. You haven't had much experience "reading" men and/or people in general, especially 32 year old men. Just be careful.

Men/people will tell someone exactly what they want to hear in order to keep them around until they don't want them around anymore.

This guy is certainly going to say/behave like he hates her when you're around and whether or not he knew the really young girl he was with was too young is also something he would lie about.

• Like 1
  • Author
Emily, you are only 20 years old. You haven't had much experience "reading" men and/or people in general, especially 32 year old men. Just be careful.

Men/people will tell someone exactly what they want to hear in order to keep them around until they don't want them around anymore.

This guy is certainly going to say/behave like he hates her when you're around and whether or not he knew the really young girl he was with was too young is also something he would lie about.

They behave like they hate eachother. And also like I said he dumped her for me. He could’ve been with her if he wanted

BTW I don't know where you live but there are organisations that make it their business to find out if there are registered sex offenders who have social media sites like your BF, particularly when the victim(s) were underage. This is because the sites can be used to groom naive youngsters and they work to get them closed down.

I'm not suggesting your BF was doing this just saying don't be too quick to blame the ex.