How to deal with a woman scorned!

• Author

@redhead14 he actually said his PO said he is allowed to have social media. So I guess he informed him of her harassing and reporting

@baileyB if she’s endangering him he cares

He may be allowed to have social media. But social media doesn't have to have him if they object to his history.

How is the ex harassing and endangering him? Even if it was her who reported him to social media (you have no evidence it was her), it hardly constitutes harassment or endangerment. Thing is, as a SO, his life will be difficult. It's the path he put himself on and the difficulties will continue.

As I said before there are organizations out there whose purposeis to monitor the sex offenders list and make it their business to close down anything they find suspicious, especially when the SO had anything to do with a minor. There are also people who look through the list to out offenders in their neighborhood.

You don't know who closed down this man's social media but it's not your fight anyway. Face facts, he's never going to make it, no record label or agent is ever going to sign a convicted sex offender who had sex with a minor!

Edited by a LoveShack.org Moderator
Fix spacing
@redhead14 he actually said his PO said he is allowed to have social media. So I guess he informed him of her harassing and reporting

@baileyB if she’s endangering him he cares

SHE's endangering a sex offender???? OMG!!!!!! WOW.

Bye, Felicia.

Edited by Redhead14
One of my friends Read her blog on blogger . She likes to blog and “empower” herself supposedly. I copied and pasted cause I wanted you to read. Because that blog did nothing but show she is weak over him still.

As you can see she makes snide comments on how he doesn’t respect me. And she’s not getting over it. I copied and pasted it. And before you make fun of my friends for looking at her blog, we laughed at it.

Oh wow,

If his ex was posting here I would cheer her on. She obviously got taken for a very bad ride by a loser man and his user family. But now she's free and she finally seeing her x for the user/loser he is. She hurts but she is pushing forward and getting her life together. Of the three of you she is the winner. I hope with all my heart that she keeps going forward and never considers going back to her creepy using ex.

And I agree with every word she said. Her ex definitely doesn't want a mature woman who knows her worth and who will demand what she deserves. He prefers childish minded young girls who don't have common sense. Girls who are not mature enough to see him for the failure he is.

You laughed at her post because you are too immature to see the truth in what she wrote. Perhaps that's normal for a 20yr old. I don't think I was as immature as you when I was your age but maybe I was. If you come back here 10 yrs from now to read this thread you will cringe at how childish and naive you sound.

Your boyfriend lacks integrity and morals. He would sleep with your friends in a heartbeat. He just needs the opportunity and the right timing and it's a done deal. Very well may have already happened. He'd sleep with his ex too. He hasn't blocked her on social media he's still interested in what she's doing. Your relationship with him is a trainwreck in the making and you're just standing there on the tracks, with a blank look on your face, waiting for that train to hit and ignoring our attempts to get you to save yourself. Guess you're gonna have to learn the hard way.

• Like 1
I agree about about the level of immaturity and as I said before naivety. Almost makes think the OP is younger than 20.......

I also kinda wondered if the OP is just baiting us by being intentionally obtuse.

• Author
I also kinda wondered if the OP is just baiting us by being intentionally obtuse.

I’m not being intentionally anything. I just feel that people deserve chances. Like I met a guy who’s been judged for a mistake he made. It seems so hard for you to even accept that he didn’t know how old that girl was. He went to jail and he paid for it. He has an ex who was supportive and the minute he doesn’t want to be with her? She tries to ruin his life. And everyone thinks she does the right thing.

Society is concerned your boyfriend has a 'thing' for young girls. Society is right. You are young. Legal - but barely and very young in the eyes of society.

Your boyfriend is a predator. Plain and simple. Everyone is telling you that. The reason is because it is true. Find someone that isn't an SO. There are 4 billion people that are not. You do NOT have to be with a pedophile (yes - that is what he is).

Any one with any sense having been convicted of having sex with an underage girl would make damned sure his next love interest was well above the age of consent. As he is 32 then about 30-40 would be about right, but no, Mr Daddy Cool here has decided to date a 20 yo and hang out with all her hot young mates...

notbroken is correct - predator.

• Like 1
I just feel that people deserve chances.

You're taking one giant chance hanging around with perverts and criminals . . .

Beyond that how are you giving him a chance? What you are doing is ENABLING. That's way different.

• Author

I’ve just found out something today. I overheard his friends talking and He has people block the scorned one. People other than me. I understand that if he hates her and doesn’t want anyone to speak to her but what I don’t get is.... none of the ppl who blocked her are his family.

Who are these mysterious people that you don’t want to speak to her? None of his family has her blocked. None of his friends. Don’t they hate her? I want to know who the random people are that have her blocked. And why he hasn’t blocked her or his friends and family. Who doesn’t he want speaking to her? His friend was saying it’s “fans” but why is he shielding her from people.

I asked him and he said she’s that evil. I said why hasn’t your family blocked her and he said “she doesn’t scare them”.

Edited by a LoveShack.org Moderator
Paragraphs

Yes why haven't you asked him? His fans (women that want to be with him) are blocked so they can't find out any info about him. He probably has all of them blocking each other also.

• Author
Yes why haven't you asked him? .

I DID. Ask him and he said that he had a lot of people who followed him and his music who saw how she went ballistic online that one time. I asked him why can’t he block her and he said she doesn’t know what his name is on Instagram or anything so she’ll never find him. Also his fans aren’t blocked. THEY blocked his ex.

• Author
That's what he tells you . . . LOL. That's crock of baloney...LLLL

So I felt that scorned kept posting indirect messages so finally I saw her rudeness for myself. I told her she really underestimates me and she said to me if I wanted to even be on her level , I need to get off my knees first. This is the “class act golden girl” you were praising.

So I felt that scorned kept posting indirect messages so finally I saw her rudeness for myself. I told her she really underestimates me and she said to me if I wanted to even be on her level , I need to get off my knees first. This is the “class act golden girl” you were praising.

Meow ;)

But, I bet if you stopped being intimate with the Golden Boy, you'd be at the curb in a heart beat. I wonder if your replacement would read your blog.

• Like 1
  • Author
Emilyperkins
Meow ;)

But, I bet if you stopped being intimate with the Golden Boy, you'd be at the curb in a heart beat.

Between how I feel and how he is towards me. I’m starting to feel like one of his fans. Just analyzing things said here as well. He’s always on his phone. I always tuned in to his live videos and I feel like to be his gf how come I’m watching his lives and not with him. How come I blocked his ex but he didn’t. Whenever he post pics or anything..... I put hearts under his pics but so do other girls. The fact that his family hasn’t added me in any social media and I’ve been around for 4 months now DOES bother me. Because they were friends with his ex on social media. None of his friends follow me on anything either. And I always see him following a lot of girls online.

I’m starting to believe he DID love scorned.... or at least care about her. What if he’s just mad at her for reporting him? What if he gets over being mad at her and misses her? Why doesn’t his mother acknowledge me as his gf.

He changed his Facebook picture today. It’s from his video shoot. It’s me him and my friend. We are all posing hanging on to him only I’m not facing the camera. You can’t see MY face. He and I my friend are looking directly into the camera

• Author
Emilyperkins
As he is 32 then about 30-40 would be about right, but no, Mr Daddy Cool here has decided to date a 20 yo and hang out with all her hot young mates...

notbroken is correct - predator.

It’s so funny that you say this because I found a text she sent him.

She said she wanted to “clear her conscience”. That she was sorry for the nasty things he said. Told him that having me around has shown her that he’s learned nothing. That I’m too young. That I made her lose all respect for him. She stated a man would’ve made a better decision of who he surrounds himself with. Said that if his family were smart they wouldn’t have hated her because she wanted him to get help. And better his life. She said he knows what he did to her and can’t justify it by saying she’s bad. Something about he has to live with what he did. She said them breaking up was good because she found herself. That she’d lost all the weight he made fun of her for gaining and was in a better space. She said she wished him the best and has accepted they may never never speak again.

I hate her

It’s so funny that you say this because I found a text she sent him.

She said she wanted to “clear her conscience”. That she was sorry for the nasty things he said. Told him that having me around has shown her that he’s learned nothing. That I’m too young. That I made her lose all respect for him. She stated a man would’ve made a better decision of who he surrounds himself with. Said that if his family were smart they wouldn’t have hated her because she wanted him to get help. And better his life. She said he knows what he did to her and can’t justify it by saying she’s bad. Something about he has to live with what he did. She said them breaking up was good because she found herself. That she’d lost all the weight he made fun of her for gaining and was in a better space. She said she wished him the best and has accepted they may never never speak again.

I hate her

You hate her, because that’s what “little” and insecure people do when they feel threatened.

As for this former girlfriend, it sounds like she has gained some maturity and wisdom from this whole experience. She has earned my respect.

• Like 1
Why doesn’t his mother acknowledge me as his gf.

Because you are likely just another in a string of young women he's paraded through the house. If he straight up told her that you were his girlfriend and that you would be around for a long time, etc., then she might treat you more like his girlfriend. He's not even treating you much like a girlfriend, right? Why would she treat you like you were his girlfriend?

It sounds like you're slowly starting to see the light but you're still a little bit in denial about what's going on here. The guy is using you . . . we can see this all the way on the other side of a keyboard.

• Author
Emilyperkins
You may "hate" her but she speaks a lot of sense.

He got mad that I opened the text. Said he wasn’t gonna open anything from her. So if he’s not wanting to even read messages from her.... do you not Seeger doesn’t want her and she’s a problem?

He got mad that I opened the text. Said he wasn’t gonna open anything from her. So if he’s not wanting to even read messages from her.... do you not Seeger doesn’t want her and she’s a problem?

He got mad because you overstepped your boundaries and invaded his privacy.

Besides, she is the least of your worries... let’s not forget all the other “fans” who post pictures with hearts...

And, I totally agree with Redhead. His mother doesn’t give you the time of day because you are only the latest in a long list of women in oking on her door. She knows enough about her son to know, you won’t be around for long... so, why bother to get attached.

• Author
Emilyperkins
He got mad because you overstepped your boundaries and invaded his privacy.

Besides, she is the least of your worries... let’s not forget all the other “fans” who post pictures with hearts.

He said he didn’t mind me reading it but he didn’t want to open anything from her. Do you remember the last messages she sent him saying he’s repulsive?

And the fans didn’t post pictures with hearts. I didn’t word it correctly. It was the pic from the video shoot of him in the middle with myself and my friend hanging on to him. On Facebook you can like or love or angry or sad. I loved the pic and so did others

He said he didn’t mind me reading it but he didn’t want to open anything from her.

Why do you think that is Emily?