My experiment for loveshack

Redguitar35

Not everyone who is using online dating wants to hook up.

Not everyone who wants to hook up will follow through (perfectly ok)

Not everyone who wants to hook up will want to hook up with you.

• Like 7
bathtub-row

You must’ve expressed your intelligent views with your date on women having sex with men they hardly know, or perhaps suggested going Dutch midway through the meal. Or maybe it was your thoughts on how prostitution is a great idea which includes buying a meal, i.e. paying for sex, that made this girl bolt.

Until you disembark from the Fantasy Bus that you’re riding where all women are merely objects, I pray that women continue to run away from you with great speed.

• Like 6

Of course it does. How do you reckon what occurred in with this lady?

My guess is that she figured you were not a good fit, isn't that what dating is all about ?

• Like 1
CautiouslyOptimistic
How do you reckon what occurred in with this lady?

She figured out that you were only looking for a hook up and not a relationship so she tapped out.

Are you honest with your dates before you meet them that you're not looking for a relationship, but just a hook up?

• Like 6

Did it ever occur to you that they’re just NOT that into you? I’ve no idea how you look like but if it’s happening this often to you, I’m afraid to say you’re the problem, not them.

Crying cause you paid $20 on YOURSELF? She owes you nothing because she ate sushi literally next to you!

Some men are just not that good at being charming enough and you’ve mentioned this happens to you all the time so now I’m convinced it’s that all women are NOT the problem, you’re the only constant variable in all your dates.

Mirror mirror.

• Like 9
Lol!! Are you?? Sure sounds like it.

How dare she not bang you, a total stranger, on the first date after you broke the bank. What a total waste of time and money. Oh wait, she is a human being.

YES! 100%.

He spent $20 on his own meal lmao. Unless he looks like Jason Momoa and has an 8+ inches penis that vibrates and can unhook my bra with just a look, I ain’t doing him on the first date. Gross! STDs ring any bells? Even with a condom. I don’t want a stranger to sweat all over my beautiful body.

Btw; I’m a woman who has no problem hooking up, so you see you’re the problem here?

Edited by Prue
  • Like 9
todreaminblue

what site are you on.....what do you say on your profile you are after....what do the women say on the profiles you message that attracts you...

i dont agree with nearly everything you have written from your openin gpost to now....but different strokes for different folks....you are not me...so can you answer please the questions i have written so i can understand where you are coming from.......deb..

If you are going to be disappointed to drop cash, “waste time” on a date that does not lead to sex...

Why are you dating??

Sounds like finding a professional sex worker is what you are after?

But hoping to get it for free? Or not so pricey?

I literally AM asking....

Why not spend the same money on a prostitute and at least you are not wasting time or money. You know what you are paying for. You know she will put out. You can even request stuff and not be disappointed.

Why date, ...just buy sex from a woman selling it??

(Because it sounds like this is why you are disappointed)

• Like 7
todreaminblue
If you are going to be disappointed to drop cash, “waste time” on a date that does not lead to sex...

Why are you dating??

Sounds like finding a professional sex worker is what you are after?

But hoping to get it for free? Or not so pricey?

I literally AM asking....

Why not spend the same money on a prostitute and at least you are not wasting time or money. You know what you are paying for. You know she will put out. You can even request stuff and not be disappointed.

Why date, ...just buy sex from a woman selling it??

(Because it sounds like this is why you are disappointed)

i don't know if paying a hooker for sex is actually any better ...its stil expecting to pay fro sex and using a woman for it..soem young woman who was mayeb forced into it ......theres a degrading factor there and still a disrespect for women being shown...hooker or not...women need to be respected.....all women.

and hookers ...are women sometimes underage with fake ids and feelings ...and hearts...being used by a man and paid for...is actually degrading..it degrades a woman and her self worth....by cash amount it kills your spirit ...more effectively ....than a bullet...im surprised that this was offered as a solution.....in this thread...with ops attitude towards women...by a woman..........deb

• Like 4
littleblackheart
I'm not a relationship guy, to be honest with you. Tried it, didn't work for me.

What happened? It obviously affected you enough for you to do a 180 on relationships. Maybe you should look into that ? It doesn't look like you've resolved it in a healthy way, and you'll end up hurting yourself more in the long run.

You seem articulate, you know full well you are being purposefully provocative to get a reaction but equally, there is nothing stopping you from escaping your past with perma-hookups if that's what you want.

I think you should look into the reasons behind your 'philosophy', which has already been skillfully debunked by a lot of posters, instead of blindly sticking to your hookup only rule, but that's entirely up to you.

• Like 1
There's been several threads lately where guys have been strung along for multiple dates even though the girl had no intention of ever going to bed with them.

As I've said to my friends on LS before, unless a woman gives up sex on the first date, sex will never occur in most cases. I've also said that dates are an awful drain financially and psychologically, if sex isn't on the menu. Last night I had what was an okay get together as far as dates go with woman I met on tinder. We met at a sushi restaurant. The girl told me she had great time, but she had to head on home to finish some work related project. She suggested that we get together at my place the next night (tonight) to watch a movie. I said sounds good. Of course when I followed up with her this evening, she said she couldn't make it, which frankly I predicted would happen the minute I climbed back into my car the night before. I predicted I would never see her again. I said, well if she were interested, there would've been sex tonight. I was right.

On the one hand, I feel awful, because I dropped probably $20 on the meal (thank God we went dutch), and no sex occurred :(. Nothing to show for all that time, effort and money. It's money and time I will never get back :(. On the other though, I'm somewhat glad because I'm able to cut ties with her before wasting any more dollars on senseless dates that lead nowhere.

This is how I recommend guys reading this view this type of date before they waste energy falling into despair or worse attempting to set up another date with a woman who is lukewarm about them.

My point is, this is exactly what I've been talking about when I say sex should occur early on. I welcome any questions.

If you were looking to get laid on the first date why would you go out for sushi :confused:

While I agree w the sentiment about not wasting energy on women who aren't interested, I think you need to chill out on the sex on the first date thing. By pushing so hard for it to happen that night (or even in being so disappointed that it does not) you are likely giving out a desperado vibe. And that turns women off.

Sex usually happens for me 1--3 dates in. But things started happening for me more when I stopped pressing for it to happen, you get what I'm saying

• Like 2

Is it really that unreasonable for a man to say he will pay half and half on first dates?

Are women that modern yet that behind.

Sounds like its a money thing rather than sex.

• Like 1
Question: Do you realise that the reason women encourage each other to hold off sex for a few days is to help them avoid men who think that paying $20 for a bite to eat should entitle them to sex? Yes, we help each other avoid men who have the attitude you just described.

Now, you're about to be hit with an avalanche of posts who say that they had sex with their partner on the third or fifth or whatever date. But apparently this never happens for you. Given that you're the outlier here, I can only surmise that after a few dates with you, women decide that you're not what they want.

^^^cosign

OP--you're the common denominator in your experiences... and these various, unrelated women are bailing, so you might want to look a little closer than further for your answer.

• Like 1
I'm not a relationship guy, to be honest with you. Tried it, didn't work for me. I'm satisfied with hook ups.

Then you need to make this abundantly clear when you initially talk to them.

• Like 2
Is it really that unreasonable for a man to say he will pay half and half on first dates?

Are women that modern yet that behind.

Sounds like its a money thing rather than sex.

They went Dutch. He only paid for his food not hers.

• Like 4
If you were looking to get laid on the first date why would you go out for sushi :confused:

What would you recommend? Mexican? :confused:

• Like 4

I don't quite get it. He paid $20 for sushi. Depending on the sushi I'd gladly pay $20. Did the date somehow degrade the OP's dining experience?

• Like 2
What would you recommend? Mexican? :confused:

Yeah I dunno good question.

But if it was only $20 sushi it couldn't have been that good. I mean that's like one California roll a person!

• Like 2
I'm not a relationship guy, to be honest with you. Tried it, didn't work for me. I'm satisfied with hook ups.

Actually I'm the one who usually ends things. Either the person turns down first date sex and I move on, or we finish up sex and I move on, or they become clingy and I move on.

RedGuitar35

You want all the fun & none of the responsibility. You don't want to go on a date, pay for a meal or drinks or spend time with the woman. You just want to get off & get out.

You are the type of guy who would be better off with a pro. You don't pay them for sex; you pay them to leave.

Since you claim to be happy, there is no issue here. However, if you are feeling unfulfilled, I suspect it's because you fail to make connections on an interpersonal level. You seem to think the physical aspects of sex is all that there is. A true loving relationship where you connect on a physical level plus a spiritual & emotional one is soooooo much more satisfying then a random hookup. I hope some day you develop the patience & maturity to experience that.

• Like 5

But if it was only $20 sushi it couldn't have been that good. I mean that's like one California roll a person!

$20 buys a lot of beans!!

:laugh::laugh:

• Like 4

He didn’t pay for hers only his own. And then he’s mad that he spent money on her and didn’t get sex’. Jeez

• Like 4
bathtub-row
RedGuitar35

You want all the fun & none of the responsibility. You don't want to go on a date, pay for a meal or drinks or spend time with the woman. You just want to get off & get out.

You are the type of guy who would be better off with a pro. You don't pay them for sex; you pay them to leave.

Since you claim to be happy, there is no issue here. However, if you are feeling unfulfilled, I suspect it's because you fail to make connections on an interpersonal level. You seem to think the physical aspects of sex is all that there is. A true loving relationship where you connect on a physical level plus a spiritual & emotional one is soooooo much more satisfying then a random hookup. I hope some day you develop the patience & maturity to experience that.

...or perhaps a blow-doll?

• Like 2
CautiouslyOptimistic

Crying cause you paid $20 on YOURSELF? She owes you nothing because she ate sushi literally next to you!

:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao: