How are you coping today?

Day I looked at exes (he dumped me) Facebook day I deleted Facebook he posted he went to restaurant and under it put "Relax?" Is that a clue to him not feeling good?

Im feeling like a lost sheep again. I cant sleep at night. I sleep on the morning when im all exhausted from reading LS.

Right now, i dont feel so good. I dont know how to pick up myself again. Ive been thinking about him. Do you even think of me? Do you miss me?

Hang in there darling. I know it feels like hell right now but time heals all the wounds. You can and will survive this!

• Like 2
Day I looked at exes (he dumped me) Facebook day I deleted Facebook he posted he went to restaurant and under it put "Relax?" Is that a clue to him not feeling good?

You really shouldn't be looking at his fb posts. You shouldn't even have him on your friends list anymore if you're planing on getting over your BU.

As for you question, we can't really tell how somebody else is feeling. It could mean a lot of things but you really shouldn't worry about that. He dumped you! You should only worry about yourself now.

• Like 1

4 months later... Still working together but lucky we try to give space even without telling each other lol. Eg i randomly took one if my weeks off then hey took his about a week after, then about a month ago i took another cause i wad so stressed, then he took his lol was funnyish. Then he was sick a bit, mostly over reacting but, alot of it stress realated. Hopefully not much from me but i do know hes put himself in a stupid situation, that i try to keep myself removed from. He accually made some approches this passed week. Tried to make some fun by pulling on my vest ties. Up until a few weeks ago these times he would show anything more than a hi would send me almost to tears. That luckily had eased. I know i've done all i can, and that there is truely nothing more or less i can do. And thats okay. Yeah id love him to say all the movie tale stuff and jump in his arms, but thats fantasy. I accually feel like im finally moving forward. Ive got plans to get a new job in 2 months. And that brings me hope :). I even kinda feel like meeting people. I tried about a month after i was not ready at all, guy was even nice think

I coulda liked him lol. But i knew i was one big mess, and i cant really do the wambam thing ><. So hopefully soon i will accually start finding people of intrest. :)

Looked at his fb using my mom's acct coz he blockd me.

shouldnt have done that. Cant block him yet coz i have to wait 48 hrs to reblock him on my moms fb.

I think he's interested with someone else now, that's why it was easy for him to dump me and forget me. He was very rude after the break up.

I hope i get amnesia and just forget about him.

Looked in on something I should not have looked in on, and am now livid.

I feel like the past 10 years have been a huge mindf**k.

Did I even know him at all? Maybe I'm delusional.

I struggle to sleep anymore. We are talking pretty well right now. Shes ignoring the elephant in the room with everything she has. She doesn't realize when she talks to me she hurts me just by acting like nothing is happening and that she still has a future with her husband. As if she and I don't have one. I keep telling myself it will sort itself out. The more terrible sex they have will resolve it all eventually. I'm taking a huge leap of faith. I miss her so much.

I had a meltdown at work. I got there early and was going to go just play on my computer until it was time to clock in. As I walked in I was shaking. Just not stable at all. I went to the bathroom to try and compose myself but I just started crying.

I left work and called in from my car. Not that it really matters.

I feel myself drifting away from her. She's so distant to me in the ways we used to be affectionate. As of right now, we are friends at best.

I'm a single guy really beyond the promises that we have for each other. She acts like she will be with her family for years. I go out alone and eat dinner or something and I see women checking me out. They smile and are friendly. I think to myself that it would sure be nice to be in a relationship that isn't so complicated and painful.

I love her so much. I don't want to be without her. I am trying to give her time to do what she needs to do. I just feel so lonely and lost. I ask myself... why do I deserve to suffer like this? I'm a good man despite the mistakes I've made. I do anything for those I love.

Just lost today. I'm so unstable.

Another morning. I had another dream of him and once again woke up couple times throughout the night thinking of him. I just want to shake it off and move on. I don't want him in my mind anymore. We would of broken up at some point so I don't get why I am wasting my time thinking about him. He dumped me like wtf. Think not knowing if he is feeling free or if he is feeling like crap is bothering me. Don't want to be waking up one day feeling over it all then bam there he is with a slut.

Idk all in all I hate mornings and wish I could find a person that erases memories.

• Like 1

Today I'm still feeling guilty for thinking about/trying to "move on" and fall out of love with someone I loved with everything I had (literally). I know it's stupid, and unhealthy, and I should definitely NOT feel guilty about it. So today I am going to try to combat those thoughts. I have no idea how exactly I'm going to succeed in doing that, but I will try.

Sending you all some positive vibes - take it day by day. Love yourself. Know that this too shall pass.

Always love yourself first and know what you are worth!

Thanks for positive vibes :)

• Like 1

eh - - i'm ok. Tomorrow may be a little difficult as I have time off. Time off I requested in the hopes that I would be spending it with him - - which of course I won't be. So instead I'll be getting tortured at the dentist :( :( :(

I got a much needed haircut yesterday. I loved it when i first saw it, now I hate it :lmao:

But at the same time it felt good to lose some of that hair - - almost symbolic. Too bad I can't lose my feelings as easily...

Stupid me. Saw that he finally changed his twitter profile pic from a pic of us to just him.

Grr..

One of the best things you can do is block him and remove him from all your social network sites. If you keep looking at all the things he's doing you will only hurt yourself.

• Like 2

I had a major set back yesterday because of some drinking, but today is a new day and I've made some good steps. I've blocked her email and phone number to help mitigate the whole keeping me on the hook. I still feel like an ass, but at the same time I needed yesterday to happen. It's time to move on with my life and find someone who can respect and love me for the fantastic partner I am. Fu#k that b1tch, sorry, had to get that out ;-)

• Like 1

Not doing well.

Realizing that the breakup honestly was my fault :-/

I was under a lot of stress at the time and was having trouble dealing with the grief of recent deaths.

I just couldn't cope. I'm very mellow, but I complained maybe once a week about the things that bothered me. Mostly incidental work stuff, but my tolerance for it was low because of everything else. I knew it bothered her and I was getting better...just not fast enough.

I bitched about work. I was a complete wuss when things crumbled around me, and it killed her attraction for me. I never thought of myself as whining, but she felt I was in a rut and built a mental image of me as a negative person.

This time last year, my grandfather passed away from a cancer he hid from the rest of the family. Another ex killed herself and blamed me - her family blamed me too. I was shaken to the core and felt guilty...guilty for being happy in a new relationship when someone else was dead.

I'm not coping well, long story short. I'm anxious and miserable, and I realize that for all my thoughts on love, my recent ex DID try. She wanted me to be happier, she just never knew why I was really upset. She told me to keep my chin up, told me things would get better. I tried so dig myself out, and felt like I was just spinning my wheels.

I'm not coping well because I drove away the first girl I really saw a future with because I let myself get affected by the negativity in the world around me. I tried to hide it from her, and ended up alone instead.

So I went to job agency. Had hard time concentrating. I use to put him for emergency contact so it was weird not to put him. I almost started crying. I had to do tests and he was on my mind. Just want him erased from my mind and life. Never want to think of him or see him again. Thought yesterday I was doing better and close to being over then today came.

Eh, I miss her only because I don't have someone else in my life. Regardless, it's a ****ty feeling. I've had the same lyric stuck in my head and it feels so true about my ex - "oh, but your love is such a swamp, you don't think before you jump."

I don't want her back. I just want to be over this already :mad:

Eh, I miss her only because I don't have someone else in my life. Regardless, it's a ****ty feeling. I've had the same lyric stuck in my head and it feels so true about my ex - "oh, but your love is such a swamp, you don't think before you jump."

I don't want her back. I just want to be over this already :mad:

I hear ya! I feel same way. I do wish my ex who dumped me recently would text or email. Just so I know he is thinking of me cause in my mind he is all good hanging out with friends over it all. I know if I met someone tomorrow I would be over him and happy. Especially this time of year and especially when I thought I had my holidays planned out it's rough right now. All this holiday music and proposal talk on tv needs to go!

• Like 1
TrappedWanderer

Yeah, I've been at my moms for 3 days now, and it's hard. Hard to know it's over (even though, knowing what I know now, it's DEFINITELY for the best). I feel like I've been forced into this crappy situation, having given up everything to marry him and move to his country. Now, I'm back to square one. And that's hard. Seeing my brothers wedding photos up and never having gotten to enjoy seeing my family proudly display my own-it was such a great, low key day full of love (well, on my part, at least).

I know he's a liar, he has no compassion or capabilities of being a partner. He's incapable of taking any responsibility for anything. I tried to help him, stick with it. But the emotional abuse wasn't ok and was escalating. And that's hard.

I feel like such a failure-how could I have chosen SO wrong?! The holidays only make it harder-I was so looking forward to enjoying them as a newlywed. So many plans and dreams. Just...gone.

Trying to stay strong...trying to get mad. But that seems to only turn to sadness and hurt. I can't wait for the day when I can look back on this as a good life lesson-whatever it is supposed to be. But right now....I just wish I knew if he was thinking about this at all. About what's happened. I doubt it. He doesn't think. He doesn't care what he's done-his life hasn't changed, afterall. He didn't give up anything. And that's what hurts most of all.

Trying not to email him with either questions (which I KNOW I will never get good answers to) or anger. he doesn't deserve any contact from me. But I still wish he would :(

Yeah, I've been at my moms for 3 days now, and it's hard. Hard to know it's over (even though, knowing what I know now, it's DEFINITELY for the best). I feel like I've been forced into this crappy situation, having given up everything to marry him and move to his country. Now, I'm back to square one. And that's hard. Seeing my brothers wedding photos up and never having gotten to enjoy seeing my family proudly display my own-it was such a great, low key day full of love (well, on my part, at least).

I know he's a liar, he has no compassion or capabilities of being a partner. He's incapable of taking any responsibility for anything. I tried to help him, stick with it. But the emotional abuse wasn't ok and was escalating. And that's hard.

I feel like such a failure-how could I have chosen SO wrong?! The holidays only make it harder-I was so looking forward to enjoying them as a newlywed. So many plans and dreams. Just...gone.

Trying to stay strong...trying to get mad. But that seems to only turn to sadness and hurt. I can't wait for the day when I can look back on this as a good life lesson-whatever it is supposed to be. But right now....I just wish I knew if he was thinking about this at all. About what's happened. I doubt it. He doesn't think. He doesn't care what he's done-his life hasn't changed, afterall. He didn't give up anything. And that's what hurts most of all.

Trying not to email him with either questions (which I KNOW I will never get good answers to) or anger. he doesn't deserve any contact from me. But I still wish he would :(

I am sorry you are going through this. Not easy to deal with especially this time of year. I wish I could get all of us on here together for holidays for a broken hearts holiday gathering. I know I am skipping Thanksgiving. I won't want to be around corny happy family.

Don't bother emailing. Won't ever get the straight story or if you do you won't know it is. Stuff my ex said to me made me think you selfish piece of shy go fk yourself and enjoy karma slapping you. Karma happens if not soon than later.

• Author

Today i realise i no longer feel like she is worthy to be even a friend,i no longer respect her as a person.Sometimes it really takes a break up to see how a person is really like,something you can't see as friends or when in love.

AShogunNamedMarcus

Crying now after remembering the "special" things she did for me that I never knew how much I'd miss. I was so young and she was my first great love. All these years and I still haven't met anyone like her.

I never dealt with the BU and pushed it out of my mind for so long. I'm having a delayed response. I'm using this time to grieve and remember how good she was to me. Wish I was smart enough to appreciate what I had back then. I had no idea there weren't others like her.

**** it hurts.