Am I playing too hard to get?

jam.over.jelly

*update*

He finally texted me acknowledging he's a p*ssy. I give him respect for being honest. His ex came back into his life that's why he disappeared. Oh well, his loss

His loss? His ex was probably up front about how much she wants him, which you weren't. He went with the person who cared about him most. Not the one who thinks of him as a "p*ssy".

I would say, both of your gain. You didn't like him anyway.

• Like 1
*update*

He finally texted me acknowledging he's a p*ssy. I give him respect for being honest. His ex came back into his life that's why he disappeared. Oh well, his loss

Hmmm..... not to be cynical, but how do you know he was being honest? It's always "oh got back with the ex," so damn typical.

Did you know he had recently (or maybe it wasn't so recently) broken up with someone? Did he talk about/mention her?

In any event, at least you got closure and can move on....instead of secretly hoping he'd come back.... :) :)

Does this news change how you feel about guy B?

Edited by katiegrl
  • Author
jam.over.jelly

I feel soooooo much better now. It really is his loss. I'm a great girl and I deserve someone who's 100% interested in me. I texted him back wishing him the best of luck and hope things work out between them. He said he didn't know if he wanted to work it out with his ex, but it was a confusing time for him (?!). Either way, I have my closure and I can move on from here. As for guy B, I don't have second thought about him regardless. He is a nice guy, but I don't regret my decision. It is what it is. I can't force what's not there.

• Author
jam.over.jelly
Hmmm..... not to be cynical, but how do you know he was being honest? It's always "oh got back with the ex," so damn typical.

Did you know he had recently (or maybe it wasn't so recently) broken up with someone? Did he talk about/mention her?

In any event, at least you got closure and can move on....instead of secretly hoping he'd come back.... :) :)

Does this news change how you feel about guy B?

honestly I don't know 100%. I guess in this case all I can do is to give him the benefit of the doubt that he tells the truth. He never really mentions his ex, except for when I brought up mine, the only thing he told me was that him and his ex were the total opposite of each other. I should have asked him when they broke up, don't know why that slipped my mind. Either way, I have my closure and no longer wonder what if.