Getting plastic surgery

• Author
Still...the point remains

I think if guys got called "ma'am" and had to wear their junk on their chests, they would also be rushing to get surgery. Im cool with living with prosthetic boobs, since nature did not give me any.

My boobs are pretty bad. They look tuberous when i lean forward. No way im living with that. :(

Haha to be fair nobody will know your chest size too unless seeing you naked (bras do wonders - each direction... a guy was telling me his classmate decreased from D to B haha, I'm sure she just changed bras).

I think if guys got called "ma'am" and had to wear their junk on their chests, they would also be rushing to get surgery. Im cool with living with prosthetic boobs, since nature did not give me any.

My boobs are pretty bad. They look tuberous when i lean forward. No way im living with that. :(

• Like 1
  • Author
Haha to be fair nobody will know your chest size too unless seeing you naked (bras do wonders - each direction... a guy was telling me his classmate decreased from D to B haha, I'm sure she just changed bras).

I dont even bother with padded bras for everyday. Since my boobs are so high on my chest, it looks weird like someone put torpodoes just under my collar bone. I actually want my boobs to drop ~a little~ so they can get that feminine look.

Interesting somehow when you mentioned tubular I'd think of a droopy shape. Is your torso long compared to your legs? If so, isn't the bigger size going to look unnatural anyway then even if surgical? (sorry for too many questions, just trying to picture what the end goal is)

I dont even bother with padded bras for everyday. Since my boobs are so high on my chest, it looks weird like someone put torpodoes just under my collar bone. I actually want my boobs to drop ~a little~ so they can get that feminine look.
  • Author
Interesting somehow when you mentioned tubular I'd think of a droopy shape. Is your torso long compared to your legs? If so, isn't the bigger size going to look unnatural anyway then even if surgical? (sorry for too many questions, just trying to picture what the end goal is)

A lot of girls with tubular or constricted breasts have breasts that are high on their chests. No, I do not have a long torso.

I want mine to hang like Kate Upton's. Yes, she most likely has implants. You can see the outline.

Hers look very natural to me, real or not, but are a little too hanging/wide/floppy to my liking

A lot of girls with tubular or constricted breasts have breasts that are high on their chests. No, I do not have a long torso.

I want mine to hang like Kate Upton's. Yes, she most likely has implants. You can see the outline.

• Like 1
Hers look very natural to me, real or not, but are a little too hanging/wide/floppy to my liking

You're a harsh critic

• Like 2
  • Author

You can see the implant and the characteristic outline, just like with other girls who have implants. Boob tech has come along way, many drop, bounce and jiggle just like the real thing. Its really amazing. Some girls have to lift their boobs and show people s ars to prove that they indeed have fake boobs. Thank god for boobie technology. It has saved many careers. :lmao:

Im guessing mod, mod plus, or low profile implants.

I guess i dont mind floppy bc mine are so firm. *shrug*

• Like 2
You can see the implant and the characteristic outline, just like with other girls who have implants. Boob tech has come along way, many drop, bounce and jiggle just like the real thing. Its really amazing. Some girls have to lift their boobs and show people s ars to prove that they indeed have fake boobs. Thank god for boobie technology. It has saved many careers. :lmao:

If you get surgery, then so will I. Lol

• Like 2

I've never understood why women get breasts enlargement, you're going to have to get the whole thing re-done again in ten years or whatever.

I should ask my friend how his wife's boobs feel in his hands, personally she should have gotten her teeth done instead. She also wears heavy smokey eye makeup. What does she looks like in the morning?? Hmm

• Like 1

You are so right about the technology nowadays. After I had mine I was absolutely amazed at how real they bounced around and jiggled. No one has a clue I have them, unless they already knew. I think you are going to be impressed with how real they are.

I'm a 32, got 350 cc and went from a B to a D cup size, mod plus. I'd recommend the higher profile if you are smaller, a lower profile if larger rib cage. I went mod plus because I like the more "perky" look, I think its more of an attention grabber. But if you don't want as much attention definitely go low pro, mod plus will make them stick out a lot more.

• Like 1

I haven't read the whole thread but the very idea that this thread is on this paticular forum is wrong. A boob job isn't going to make you feel good or whole I'm talking from experience I had one 6 years ago and now feel it's the biggest mistake i made. There just not me, and although I've learned to accept them if I could go back I wouldn't get them done.

Work on yourself first then decide if you want to add anything I don't think there's anything wrong wth plastic surgery or enchancing yourself but only if your truly happy to begin with and most of the time people are not!

• Author
I've never understood why women get breasts enlargement, you're going to have to get the whole thing re-done again in ten years or whatever.

I should ask my friend how his wife's boobs feel in his hands, personally she should have gotten her teeth done instead. She also wears heavy smokey eye makeup. What does she looks like in the morning?? Hmm

To get bigger boobs! :p

Fewer and fewer drs tell patients to get them done every 10 yrs. Now more are telling patients to get them done as needed. Some women keep them for 20 years or more.

• Author
I haven't read the whole thread but the very idea that this thread is on this paticular forum is wrong. A boob job isn't going to make you feel good or whole I'm talking from experience I had one 6 years ago and now feel it's the biggest mistake i made. There just not me, and although I've learned to accept them if I could go back I wouldn't get them done.

Work on yourself first then decide if you want to add anything I don't think there's anything wrong wth plastic surgery or enchancing yourself but only if your truly happy to begin with and most of the time people are not!

Even if it doesnt, at least i will not look like a boy on top anymore. Ive been unhappy for 20 years. Having small boobs just isbt me. I dont see how it will not make me happier with my appearance. Most women like theirs fine.

Mine are almost fifteen years old, with not a single problem.

And my husband wouldn't know they aren't real if I hadn't told him. It's all about your surgeon and choice of implants. Over muscle is ALWAYS going to be evident.

• Like 3

For those who see it as entirely vain , its not. For some it really is more about symmetry or proportions.

Instead of allowing ignorance to rule the mindset, get educated, read true life stories from some of the humans that had to have reconstructive surgery. For breast implants ...its a personal choice. And one that I commend a lady for persuing when mother nature has created disproportions and genetic errors.

The recovery time fluctuates with the individual. A 20 yr old may have an easier time then a 40 year old...our bodies tend to slow down in healing as we age....For Hotpotato, she is already well fit and that will be a benefit during her recovery stages...

My hope is that when all is said and done, that the complications are minimal and the results are satisfactory. That is the best we can ask when a person is seeking a friendly support system.

• Like 2

Wanted to chime in, my sister got them done at the same time as a nose job. Less sanctification on the nose job but she has been very happy with the boobs. And the rehab wasn't bad, couldn't lift her arms so had to help her wash her hair (laying back over the side of the tub) but pretty easy recovering. She would double up on a sports bra for quite a while in the beginning.

She went from a 36 C to a 36 DD/DDD? I believe. They look great.

I have already said after we are done having kids, prego right now, my girls are getting lifted. Hubby loves the current 32 DDD :rolleyes: but that is too big to me. I think 32 DD is a great size for my frame, 5'6" around 128 pounds pre-pregnancy. And people are surprised when I have told them how big my boobs are right now. The small ribcage really makes the cup size look smaller. A 36 DDD is MUCH bigger looking. :laugh:

So congrats and go crazy! :D

lookin ahead

Yet, he loves her enough to marry her. Women want to look good for themselves, we have makeup because its nice and we like to wear it, yes some may over do it like anything else.

if there is nothing wrong with the breasts there is no need for re-surgery, the whole "ten years" thing is not necessarily accurate. Unless you have issues of something bad happening or of them dropping and the individual wants to get a breast lift or they want to go bigger/smaller then that would be really the only reason otherwise there is really no need for another surgery.

Also, some women just want to do it for themselves its truly a personal choice for self enhancement not for anyone else, i'm sure everyone wants to look good for themselves hence people exercising all the time, dieting etc.. someone who had 2 kids their breasts after breastfeeding will not look like before not everyone is lucky. A coworker of mines wants to do her tummy because after her kids, her belly looks really terrible even after years of giving birth and she hates it because no matter how much exercise, the excess loose skin is still there, there is no elasticity. Everyone has their reasons and not everyone is so lucky.

Edited by lookin ahead
  • Like 2

Good luck! I was never blessed in that area so i wanted my boobs done for many years, and after 2 kids they were even worse! I did my research for about 2 years and finally went to Bangkok in 2013 and had them done, best thing I EVER did! Boosted my self confidence, I finally felt happy in my skin and with the figure I wanted, they are amazing and I don't regret it for one second. I was married so no I didn't do it for guys attention or anything like that, this was totally for ME. If you want it, go for it! I've also had issues with my teeth and also got those fixed with straightening and veneers in the same year, finally had both things I never liked about myself fixed, it was the best!

I got 350cc high profile dual plane silicone, went from 10B to 12DD :)

• Like 1

Well, that may have been your experience, but that is not how it works out for everyone. My experience has been wonderful. Completely changed my life for the better. I love how I look now and all of the compliments and stares I get give me self-confidence. The only downside I've noticed is that my friends will get a little cagey and jealous sometimes, and that my bf is a bit more insecure now. But on the whole it was DEFINITELY worth it.

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Author

so, I plugged in my measurements, and I'm a 32d, which is what I thought i was. I'm a 32d, and people tell me I have no boobs. That goes to show how someone's body can eat up their boobs. I'm sure if I were 5 ft and 100 lbs with the same boobs, I'd be considered shapely. I have broad shoulders and thick legs, and i'm over 5'2. I just happen to be small-ish where the band is. Also, D doesn't mean you have big breasts.

• Like 1

If it is important or a long standing issue to - go for it.

I have had plastic surgery and so glad I did it. You absolutely need to find the best doctor in your area.

• Author
If it is important or a long standing issue to - go for it.

I have had plastic surgery and so glad I did it. You absolutely need to find the best doctor in your area.

I'll have to travel to get what I want, which is fine. Most drs in my area only do small implants. Which I'm fine with.

• Like 1
  • 5 months later...
  • Author

I am hoping to get surgery at the end of this year. :laugh:

I discovered my breasts may be slightly tuberous. I knew something was wrong!

ShatteredLady

PLEASE, never say things like "I can live with back pain". As a chronic pain (meaning I'm in pain 24/7 for YEARS) patient I can promise you I would have my breasts COMPLETELY REMOVED if it would take my back pain away!! Countless chronic pain patients commit suicide because they just can't take it anymore. Please make sure you're getting boobs your back can handle.

I actually went for a couple of consultations about 5 years ago. I wanted mine made smaller. I regret not having it done to be honest. Mine have always been big & breast feeding babies hasn't been that kind to me.

When I first met my H I was 32D (UK sizing). I could wear American size 0 jeans so I looked very top heavy (to me). One day my H was trying to explain to a coworker who I was. "The senior manager of logistics operations.", "The ONLY woman who has her own office on the top floor", "The only woman in the top management photographs"......."Oh yes!!! The bird with the fantastic boobs on the management floor!! Lucky guy!!" Ugh!!!!!

I would LOVE to wear a little summer dress with tiny straps & no bra.

To be honest, whatever you like. It's just expensive NOT permanent. I'm glad you've considered the way you will have to dress. So many clothes make you look bigger (fatter) than you are if you have large boobs.

• Like 2