Getting plastic surgery

• Author
What will that do for you exactly? Have you considered the potential for chronic back problems that those size boobs can cause? If it is for the attention of men then I assure you if 34C's arent working then your boobs are not the issue.

I'm hoping to balance out my bottom half. I'm trying to get the look of a petite girl with dds, but i'm not particularly petite. Attention from guys isn't the issue, even when I was smaller I've gotten attention. Yes, I've thought about the downsides.

Yikes.

When I thought about that operation in my early 20s I was hoping to go UP to the size you are now. F. . . waaaayyyyy too big. You are going to create back problems for yourself. Talk seriously to the doctors about this.

What turned me off the process was the GF of my then BF's roommate got the procedure. The guys both had to work. I was the only one with time to take care of her. The first couple of days after the procedure her boobs were black. It looked like somebody stapled eggplants to her chest. Slowly she healed as bruises do but ouch the pain to get there.

If it makes you happy about yourself I'm all for it. Just do it sensible. You don't need to look like you stuffed your bra with basketballs to have sexy curves.

• Like 2
  • Author
Congratulations!!!!

Send pictures.....;)

Thanks. I will as soon as I get them. It'll be a minute. :(

Yikes.

When I thought about that operation in my early 20s I was hoping to go UP to the size you are now. F. . . waaaayyyyy too big. You are going to create back problems for yourself. Talk seriously to the doctors about this.

What turned me off the process was the GF of my then BF's roommate got the procedure. The guys both had to work. I was the only one with time to take care of her. The first couple of days after the procedure her boobs were black. It looked like somebody stapled eggplants to her chest. Slowly she healed as bruises do but ouch the pain to get there.

If it makes you happy about yourself I'm all for it. Just do it sensible. You don't need to look like you stuffed your bra with basketballs to have sexy curves.

I promise, E/F won't be as bad as it sounds at least on my frame. :)

I def don't want that basketball look which is why I'm def picky about surgeons. Truthfully, a lot of smaller implants get that basketball look, just plain bad work. I've seen some larger sizes look really, really good.

Somewhere, some lady with natural e,f boobs is thinking im nuts!

• Like 3
Eighty_nine
Thanks. I will as soon as I get them. It'll be a minute. :(

I promise, E/F won't be as bad as it sounds at least on my frame. :)

I def don't want that basketball look which is why I'm def picky about surgeons. Truthfully, a lot of smaller implants get that basketball look, just plain bad work. I've seen some larger sizes look really, really good.

Somewhere, some lady with natural e,f boobs is thinking im nuts!

Are you sure you want to do this?

I am NOT knocking plastic surgery- I've had it!

But boob jobs I don't understand because they, to me, always look incredibly unnatural. Wouldn't you rather have small boobs than noticeably fake ones?

I've had a nose job. My nose wasn't horrible to begin with, but I had extra cash and thought spending it to remove a bump would be worth not having to fret over my profile in the long run. It was, and it's so subtle that hardly anyone noticed. But i was still taking a risk, as you always are.

I just don't think I've ever seen fake boobs that looked remotely natural.

modifying your body that god gave you is not a good idea. be it tattoos or plastic surgery. enhancing your breasts is like a man getting surgery to lengthen his penis. physically changing your body will not make you happy

• Like 1
  • Author

But boob jobs I don't understand because they, to me, always look incredibly unnatural. Wouldn't you rather have small boobs than noticeably fake ones?

I've had a nose job. My nose wasn't horrible to begin with, but I had extra cash and thought spending it to remove a bump would be worth not having to fret over my profile in the long run. It was, and it's so subtle that hardly anyone noticed. But i was still taking a risk, as you always are.

If I had to pick, I'd pick the fake ones, even obviously fake ones. Serious. In my teens I was chunky and had an A cup. I would definitely choose fake ones. I'm not sure why it has taken me so long to make up my mind tbh.

To be fair, the obviously fake boobs garner more attention. A lot of women have implants, but you'd never know because they didnt go up to a 30i cup. That's a real size, too. lol I had a coworker who had a boob job, and no one knew until she 'fessed up. I didn't feel, but others did, and they were even soft.

Sometimes women go for the 'fake' look. Other times, boobs have not dropped and fluffed so they still look hard.

Btw, congrats on the nose job! :bunny:

modifying your body that god gave you is not a good idea. be it tattoos or plastic surgery. enhancing your breasts is like a man getting surgery to lengthen his penis. physically changing your body will not make you happy

I'm already a lot happier. I'm ready to moonwalk over here hehe

As far as penis enlargement, I'm sure it would be popular if men lost an inch their junk every time they lost weight.

• Like 2
well, anywayz, I'm excited. *moonwalks*

I've been shopping for boobies online

i didn't know you could do that

Is celebrating and congratulating plastic surgery the norm now?!?!

What a superficial world this is :(

100% natural specimen and proud here. Will never go down that route :cool:

• Like 1
  • Author
i didn't know you could do that

lol It is essentially shopping, almost like picking out shoes.

• Like 1

Don't go too big dude. Get barely enough to fill in, where people can't tell if they're real or not. The big ones look weird the way they're propped up. Like hey look at me.

• Like 1
lol It is essentially shopping, almost like picking out shoes.

indeed, but if you buy the wrong shoes you don't have to live with them forever

• Like 2
Hmm probably in the 34e-34f range.

Bear in mind the difficulties with buying bras and bikinis at that size. Not to mention clothes that actually fit. Personally, if I had a choice, I'd be a DD and not above.

Most high street shops have DD sizes. Anything above that tends to be in the realm of fantasy...

Other than that... enjoy them. I honestly don't get the fascination with big boobs people seem to have. I'd like nothing better than to have smaller ones...

• Like 1
I honestly don't get the fascination with big boobs people seem to have. I'd like nothing better than to have smaller ones...

i never met a boob i didn't like

• Like 2

my girlfriend went from B to D's. they cost her 6.5K US$. They are amazing. They look real and you can only tell if you squeeze them really hard. Anything bigger looks clownish IMO

• Like 2

I agree. While I'd love to have bigger boobs I've never seen a pair that look real. At the gym you can see women who've had them done and they look like two coconuts were glued to their chest. I can't help staring at them because I know their fake and they seem so bizarre.

I don't understand why more natural ones can't be sculpted. It doesn't seem like such a hard shape to contour. A nice tear drop with the right amount of gravity.

• Like 1

Well if it's a good boob job they look real and you never even realized they were fake. My GF's look incredibly real. If you don't squeeze them hard you would never know and just think she had naturally perfect breasts. They even have a little bit of sag to them like natural breasts. They are really amazing. I've never seen such a realistic pair of fake breasts.

• Like 1
Well if it's a good boob job they look real and you never even realized they were fake. My GF's look incredibly real. If you don't squeeze them hard you would never know and just think she had naturally perfect breasts. They even have a little bit of sag to them like natural breasts. They are really amazing. I've never seen such a realistic pair of fake breasts.

What do they feel like when you squeeze them hard? Do you see a scar?

• Author

Right. A lot of boob jobs do grab attention bc of how well they are done. Im actually looking forward to having a lil sag. Ironically my boobs would look more normal with the implant.

Also, sometimes that coconut look can come from dieting down (otherwise boobs look fine), boobs havent dropped and fluffed, or she went for the "coconut" look. Some people like the fake look. Ive seen big ones with natural contours.The dont have the fake cup aside from being an I cup on a 95lb girl. Thats not necessarily fake all the time. Some skinny girls have naturally large breasts.

There is a tiny scar on the underside but the breast hangs over it. You have to really look for it to see it. If you squeeze them really hard you can feel the bag inside. She's dated men who never asked and she never told them. They just assumed they were real. I can only tell when I really grab them hard. But she said she didn't have much feeling in them for a couple years after the surgery. She also went to one of the best surgeons in beverly hills and paid a lot for them. Being only a D makes them look much more real than if they were an E or F

• Author
There is a tiny scar on the underside but the breast hangs over it. You have to really look for it to see it. If you squeeze them really hard you can feel the bag inside. She's dated men who never asked and she never told them. They just assumed they were real. I can only tell when I really grab them hard. But she said she didn't have much feeling in them for a couple years after the surgery. She also went to one of the best surgeons in beverly hills and paid a lot for them. Being only a D makes them look much more real than if they were an E or F

Right, scars arent high visible. Plus there is tuba where they go through the navel. They can also do the implant tgrough the areola so the scar is part of tge areola.

Ive seen some very natural G cups and beyond. Very amazing. I know an f cup sounds bad, but im not a small girl. :) A d might look big on someone who is 5'2 100lbs. Also, I dont mind if people think theyre fake as long as my boobs have natural contours.

Some skinny girls have naturally large breasts.

there are a few but not many. i used to date a skinny girl who was about 5'3" and had 38D breasts. boy i loved to titty-***k them :p

• Author
there are a few but not many. i used to date a skinny girl who was about 5'3" and had 38D breasts. boy i loved to titty-***k them :p

See, you like big boobs. What exactly is the problem. :p

I knew a girl in high school. She was huuuge, even bigger than her mom who was also large. Their fam has winning boob genetics. If this girl had told me she was a 30k, id believe her.

If she was skinny, she probably wasnt a 38 band. :)

See, you like big boobs. What exactly is the problem. :p:)

i like ALL boobs