Getting plastic surgery

I haen't asked him, but I've seen some of his patients. Most of the start with frankenboob that drops a lot after 3-6 weeks. one girl's boobs looked nearly normal after 6 weeks, and she said they were really squishy.

I think that guy was trying to discourage me. He knows darn well most guys love cleavage. Not that I'm doing it for them, but I'm very fascinated how guys say one thing but do another. I've had guys say things to me that were nearly insulting, but they thought they were being encouraging.

What he or any other guy has said hasn't stopped me! :cool:

do it or don't. But whatever it is, do it for your own pleasure; who cares what other people say
  • Author
do it or don't. But whatever it is, do it for your own pleasure; who cares what other people say

I'm not gonna let it stop me, i'm just interested in human behavior. :)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Author
Good for you!

I wish there were a natural way to increase bust size though.

Nope! Even if they were bigger, i'd still have to correct my tuberous breasts. Mine would need to be reshaped anyway.

• Author
I wear different brands, but I will definitely check into the brand you suggested. I can't imagine 2000cc OMG I would die. Mine are I think 450 and I feel too large. Forgive me for not going back and reading the posts, but what CC amount are you thinking of going with?

PS: When you say they have never dropped, it makes me wonder if you have tuberous breasts?

I will hopefully start with about 1000-1200ccs.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Author

Re: breastfeeding

Some women who cant breastfeed after boobjob may have had a preexisting condition like breast hypoplasia aka tuberous breasts. Sometimes surgery gets blamed. Hypoplasia is a spectrum. Sometimes people will be hesitant to tell a woman she has weird boobs for understandable reasons. Some boobs are weird, just google tuberous breasts. Hypoplasia is often associated with low or no milk supply, but most women have never heard of until its time for a boobjob.

LivingWaterPlease
Good for you!

I wish there were a natural way to increase bust size though.

Well, this is not a natural way to increase bust size but it's not surgical, either. I took aldactone (Spironolactone) for my skin and my bust size increased from a 32 c or d to a 34 D or double D. My dermatologist forewarned me it would happen when I took the drug. The increase in size was permanent. Have been off the drug 12 years and things have stayed the same.

• 3 months later...
dreamingoftigers
Surgery is a few weeks away!!!!

Please let us know how it goes!

I've been considering the same thing after weight loss because I'm going to go from melons to pancakes.

:laugh:

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...
  • Author
Ah, the dropping. It's such a weird feeling when they're riding high, you can rest your chin on them. I wish I could tell you how long it took for them to settle, but it was so long ago. Did they give you an idea? I'm just curious.

As for that guy, seems like he's speaking for one - himself. Weirdo.

I did meet one guy who said 'if I'd known you then, I'd have told you not to'. Um, nobody tells me what to do. That was the last convo I had with him. Bye bye. :)

They're done! I can rest my chin on them, too. I hope they drop pretty soon.

• Author

I got lipo as well, and i can't wait to get another round of lipo. Apparently, i got bad genetics when it comes to curves.

• Author
modifying your body that god gave you is not a good idea. be it tattoos or plastic surgery. enhancing your breasts is like a man getting surgery to lengthen his penis. physically changing your body will not make you happy

I already very happy. I'm so glad those old boobs are gone! :cool:

Eternal Sunshine
I already very happy. I'm so glad those old boobs are gone! :cool:

Wish I could do both. Lipo and boobs....but don't have the money and am worried about the pain/recovery.

• Author
Wish I could do both. Lipo and boobs....but don't have the money and am worried about the pain/recovery.

My dr says most people are cleared to go back to most everything after 3 weeks. The lipo just feels like you did too many crunches. I have unders, and my chest muscles feel tight, but that's because i'm only about 9 days post op.

I couldve spent the money in other ways, but i can also recoup through modeling if i want. I have honestly been miserable with my small tuberous breasts for a lifetime (20 years), and getting rid of them has been priceless.

• 4 weeks later...
Heartbrokenandhurt

Im looking into getting Rhinoplasty (nose job) since my recent breakup. It was something I was thinking about anyway, and have for a few years... But everytime im rejected by a man, I can't help but wonder if my odd nose has anything to do with it. (who knows?)

The only thing putting me off is that i'll get into debt and have a monthly loan to pay off that I can't afford really. I probably could, but that would mean I wouldn't have money for alot else. Im also worried about reactions from people I know, Im not a shallow person and I wouldn't want for people to think I place such importance on looks, but I know i'd feel alot more attractive, confident if I have this done... esp when it comes dating.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Author

I get judged. I got my first negative comment on youtube. Someone told me i was dumb. Lol i was in the gifted class, i workout, enjoy reading, etc. Sometimes i speak like a valley girl, but so did another girl in my gifted class, and she was SMART! Im glad i did what made me happy. People can talk. Who cares? Its my life, and i live it for me.