Getting plastic surgery

• Author
Don't go too big dude. Get barely enough to fill in, where people can't tell if they're real or not. The big ones look weird the way they're propped up. Like hey look at me.

Lol@hey look at me! :)

I dont think id go through surgery just to get a slight boost. Really a d isnt that big esp if tye girl is bigger. Ive seen dds look really good on more petite girls. Thats the look ik going for, only im not petite.

indeed, but if you buy the wrong shoes you don't have to live with them forever

Its ok, I picked a good surgeon.

Bear in mind the difficulties with buying bras and bikinis at that size. Not to mention clothes that actually fit. Personally, if I had a choice, I'd be a DD and not above.

Most high street shops have DD sizes. Anything above that tends to be in the realm of fantasy...

Other than that... enjoy them. I honestly don't get the fascination with big boobs people seem to have. I'd like nothing better than to have smaller ones...

Thanks. I dont understand why people would want smaller, but I guess its all a matter of perspective.

Im fine with having to order bras and swimwear.

i'm sorry but i have to vote for natural breasts

Aww. Well, what I have now just isnt a good look. Its hard to have everything on point but the boobs.

Hot Potato- Do keep us abreast (pun intended!), of the status. Consider us all your supporters! I sincerely hope you fly thru it with ease.

• Like 1
Hot Potato- Do keep us abreast (pun intended!), of the status.

:rolleyes::laugh:

Thanks. I dont understand why people would want smaller, but I guess its all a matter of perspective.

Im fine with having to order bras and swimwear.

Well.. I'm speaking as someone with 34FFs. They are not easy to deal with, cause pain, and buying clothes that fit is an absolute nightmare. If I could choose, I'd go down a few cup sizes. DD is not small. But its manageable with what's available.

More than having to order bras online, it's the cost that makes it harder. I mean... Most of my friends go to Primark (a really cheap clothes store in the UK) and buy bras for £3 pounds. I can't find any cheaper than maybe £30. And I can't order online without trying them on first, as a lot of models, even though they're the right size, don't fit properly and make the boobs look weird.

So... I don't want SMALL boobs. I just would have liked them to not be quite as big, so I wouldn't recommend going above a DD. Speaking from experience.

Also, the other day I was watching this show called Bodyshockers or whatever and it's about people who undergo plastic surgery or extreme body alteration, like tattoos and piercings and what not and whether they regret it or not... And there was one girl who'd had a boob job and gone up to a 34H, I think it was... She was NOT happy and was getting them reduced. On the other hand, there was another girl that really wanted a boob jobs and who thought the procedure would change her life. They had the two girls meet, kinda hoping that the second girl would not get the boob job. She did anyway. They met up with her a few months later and she hated her new size and it hadn't changed her life in any way...

Having bigger boobs is not a magic solution...

• Like 1
regine_phalange

Just make sure you know everything about breast implants! I was reading an article the other day and I was stunned on how burdensome it seems to be (for me!). I'd rather have my cup A a million times. But on the other hand I'm low maintenance appearance-wise. I'm sure you've already checked out this kind of info already, so let us know how it goes!

My boobs are small but they are perfectly shaped and I have nice cleavage. I've seen women get boob jobs and the boobs seem to move forming a gap where the cleavage should be. You might look good in clothes that push the boobs in but what happens when you're naked? I think if my boobs weren't so pretty and perky I'd think more about the procedure but in my case I don't think it's worth it.

Plus, if you're going to get such HUGE boobs won't that be a nuisance?

My boobs are small but they are perfectly shaped and I have nice cleavage.

i'm glad that you are happy with your bOObs

not to be rude, but what about focusing on losing weight instead? You mention repeatedly that you are a bigger girl. Maybe losing a bit of weight (either the old fashioned way or through surgery) would actually give you the "boost" you're looking for more than a boob job.

• Author
My boobs are small but they are perfectly shaped and I have nice cleavage. I've seen women get boob jobs and the boobs seem to move forming a gap where the cleavage should be. You might look good in clothes that push the boobs in but what happens when you're naked? I think if my boobs weren't so pretty and perky I'd think more about the procedure but in my case I don't think it's worth it.

Plus, if you're going to get such HUGE boobs won't that be a nuisance?

Plenty of women with boobjobs have cleavage. ive seen plenty that look natural, just large. Some plastic surgeons specialize in larger implants and can give a natural look, or a fake look, whatever she wants. Some girls go for that fake look, believe it or not. Sometimes its harder to conceal theimplant around competition time bc of low bodyfat. Jordan Carver has large implants, and she has cleavage and a natural shape. Theyre just huge. A lot of women have implants, but people mostly notice the 'bad' boob jobs.

My boobs are natural, but I have no ckeavage. :( They sit too high on my chest.

Im totes cool with nuisances like having to order bras online. Ill just strap them down like a psych ward patient when I exercise.

Just make sure you know everything about breast implants! I was reading an article the other day and I was stunned on how burdensome it seems to be (for me!). I'd rather have my cup A a million times. But on the other hand I'm low maintenance appearance-wise. I'm sure you've already checked out this kind of info already, so let us know how it goes!

Thanks. Im definitely doing my research!

not to be rude, but what about focusing on losing weight instead? You mention repeatedly that you are a bigger girl. Maybe losing a bit of weight (either the old fashioned way or through surgery) would actually give you the "boost" you're looking for more than a boob job.

I guess I should have elaborated when I said bigger. :) Im into fitness and tend to weigh quite a bit. I also started doing my delt work, which made me a lityle broader and also made my boobs look smaller. Fitness is very much a catch22 for women. Thats why I said earlier that its very hard to have everything on point but the boobs.

• Author
Hot Potato- Do keep us abreast (pun intended!), of the status. Consider us all your supporters! I sincerely hope you fly thru it with ease.

Awww thanks. :)

Well.. I'm speaking as someone with 34FFs. They are not easy to deal with, cause pain, and buying clothes that fit is an absolute nightmare. If I could choose, I'd go down a few cup sizes. DD is not small. But its manageable with what's available.

More than having to order bras online, it's the cost that makes it harder. I mean... Most of my friends go to Primark (a really cheap clothes store in the UK) and buy bras for £3 pounds. I can't find any cheaper than maA doubt a dd will do much for my figure. Dds look big on smaller girls. Theyre not going to look as big on me. Im totes cool buying more expensive bras, having clothes altered, etc. Im willing to risk back pain. Im trying look large and ample.

Also, the other day I was watching this show called Bodyshockers or whatever and it's about be £30. And I can't order online without trying them on first, as a lot of models, even though they're the right size, don't fit properly and make the boobs look weird.

So... I don't want SMALL boobs. I just would have liked them to not be quite as big, so I wouldn't recommend going above a DD. Speaking from experience.

people who undergo plastic surgery or extreme body alteration, like tattoos and piercings and what not and whether they regret it or not... And there was one girl who'd had a boob job and gone up to a 34H, I think it was... She was NOT happy and was getting them reduced. On the other hand, there was another girl that really wanted a boob jobs and who thought the procedure would change her life. They had the two girls meet, kinda hoping that the second girl would not get the boob job. She did anyway. They met up with her a few months later and she hated her new size and it hadn't changed her life in any way...

Im totes cool with more expensive bras. I already know ill need more industrial type sports bras. The bra shopping is actually something im looking forward to! :D Im fine with risking back pain.

Dds are nice on smaller girls.I do like the look of the petite girl with dds, so I need to be more than a dd because of my frame.

Maybe its not a magic solution, but big boobs will help me look more proportional. A few girls do downsize, but plenty do not.

thefooloftheyear

I didn't read the thread and I dont care what others think...

Its your body and if that will give you something you feel you are missing, then go for it and be happy!

TFY

• Like 2
Plenty of women with boobjobs have cleavage. ive seen plenty that look natural, just large. Some plastic surgeons specialize in larger implants and can give a natural look, or a fake look, whatever she wants. Some girls go for that fake look, believe it or not. Sometimes its harder to conceal theimplant around competition time bc of low bodyfat. Jordan Carver has large implants, and she has cleavage and a natural shape. Theyre just huge. A lot of women have implants, but people mostly notice the 'bad' boob jobs.

Are you going into bikini competition? I was on a fitness site, lots of people in those shows.

If I could still have cleavage and have it look natural so nobody could tell and I had the money...I'd get it done. Ever since I read this thread I've been looking at before and after pictures of boobs. LOL

Edited by Brigit
  • Author
Are you going into bikini competition? I was on a fitness site, lots of people in those shows.

Something like bikini, so yes. Honestly, I think a lot of the bikini girls are going to the same plastic surgeons, so they have those same boobs. If you look, they are in the same fitness group. I wouldn't be surprised if they were being steered to the same surgeons. lol

If I could still have cleavage and have it look natural so nobody could tell and I had the money...I'd get it done. Ever since I read this thread I've been looking at before and after pictures of boobs. LOL

You can, go to dr revis or dr kim. Dr kim of beverly hills has a youtube channel. :p

Something like bikini, so yes. Honestly, I think a lot of the bikini girls are going to the same plastic surgeons, so they have those same boobs. If you look, they are in the same fitness group. I wouldn't be surprised if they were being steered to the same surgeons. lol

You can, go to dr revis or dr kim. Dr kim of beverly hills has a youtube channel. :p

I'll take a look. LOL. If I really worked out hard I could probably compete in bikini.

• Like 1
Awww thanks. :)

Im totes cool with more expensive bras. I already know ill need more industrial type sports bras. The bra shopping is actually something im looking forward to! :D Im fine with risking back pain.

Dds are nice on smaller girls.I do like the look of the petite girl with dds, so I need to be more than a dd because of my frame.

Maybe its not a magic solution, but big boobs will help me look more proportional. A few girls do downsize, but plenty do not.

You know that cup size is proportional to back size, right? So if you have a larger back, your DD will be equivalent to someone smaller's E or F or something.

But at the end of the day, it is your decision and you clearly need to go through with it.

I do know a couple of people who have had boob jobs and don't regret it, but they didn't go BIG, just bigger and are about a DD.

I hope they are all you hope they will be and you don't come to regret your decision in the future.

• Like 1
  • Author
I'll take a look. LOL. If I really worked out hard I could probably compete in bikini.

You can do iiiiit!!!! :D

You know that cup size is proportional to back size, right? So if you have a larger back, your DD will be equivalent to someone smaller's E or F or something.

But at the end of the day, it is your decision and you clearly need to go through with it.

I do know a couple of people who have had boob jobs and don't regret it, but they didn't go BIG, just bigger and are about a DD.

I hope they are all you hope they will be and you don't come to regret your decision in the future.

Yes, I do get the strand size is proportional. Maybe I should say that the 120lb woman with 32dd or 34dd looks good and that's what Im going for. I've seen girls more my size in the e and f range, and that's what I'm hoping for.

If I may ask, how much are they going to cost? I've been thinking about getting some implants and researched some websites, looks like they cost around $10,000? Are you financing them? And in the future, do they need to get taken out when you get older?

• Author
If I may ask, how much are they going to cost? I've been thinking about getting some implants and researched some websites, looks like they cost around $10,000? Are you financing them? And in the future, do they need to get taken out when you get older?

Im saving up the old fashioned way. If it takes too long I may put a down payment then finance the rest. The dr ik looking at is running around $6k-$7k most of the time incl anesthesia. Im just saving right now, no consults yet. Most of the drs ive seen who charge around $10k are in ny or beverly hills or some place like that.

I guess in theory you could keep replacing them until you die. Depending on how big you go, you could need a lift when you explant.

• Like 1
loveweary11

^^^Good move on the finances.

So many people just automatically finance things like this. In any event, you'll have an absolutely huge down payment if your patience runs out waiting.

The only way I see financing these making sense is for a sex worker, who can actually make *more* money by financing them than saving up.

So good choice. :)

• Like 1
  • Author

Oh yes, and I'd really research your surgeon. Do not go to a dr just because he's close, a lot of ladies get bad results like that. it's better to travel a little for a good surgeon and bring someone with you if need be rather than take Dr joe/joan schmoe down the road who botches the work. Some plastic surgeons make a lot of $$$ just from correcting botched work.

• Like 1

Daniel Tosh Discusses Plastic Surgery & Breast Enlargement. :lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

Edited by Krieger
Oh yes, and I'd really research your surgeon. Do not go to a dr just because he's close, a lot of ladies get bad results like that. it's better to travel a little for a good surgeon and bring someone with you if need be rather than take Dr joe/joan schmoe down the road who botches the work. Some plastic surgeons make a lot of $$$ just from correcting botched work.

So I've done some more research and here is something I think is worthwhile watching:

Contentious 'Gummy Bear' Breast Implant Video - ABC News

• Like 1

Urgh, I'm so envious! :( I'd love getting my nose straightened - just back into the old shape; plenty of childhood pictures and even a profile picture to make an example from - but as a student I'm still dependant on mommy financially and she won't let me because she's afraid I'll become addicted to plastic surgery (thank you TV shows for showing off the terrible examples of what people do to their bodies :mad:).