Getting plastic surgery

I am the petite girl with the 32 DDS.

Check out one of my profile pics when I am on my night dress...it's my album cover, it shows you what a 32 DD looks like.

Men love my proportions. My boobs don't look huge, they are in proportion ( I am curvy with hops and a bottom that sticks out)

I am not super petite but I have the look you're after. And yeah, it makes my stomach look flatter in clothes because of the contrast of the DD s;)

If you don't mind me asking, and I'll use American sizes here because I suspect you may be American, when I had that size it made it impossible to wear dresses. I wore USA size 6 trousers and a size 10 or 12 shirt. Buying work suits impossible so had to have clothing made for work which basically cost upwards of £1000 a suit.

Are you able to find dresses?

• Author
I am the petite girl with the 32 DDS.

Check out one of my profile pics when I am on my night dress...it's my album cover, it shows you what a 32 DD looks like.

Men love my proportions. My boobs don't look huge, they are in proportion ( I am curvy with hops and a bottom that sticks out)

I am not super petite but I have the look you're after. And yeah, it makes my stomach look flatter in clothes because of the contrast of the DD s;)

Youre actually who i was thinking of. :)

• Author

Just an update, not much has changed. I picked out a surgeon, buuut im having health problems. Hopefully, this wont derail my boobie goals too much. Ive been really unhappy with my boobs for 20 years.

Ive been very selective in who i tell. Im not telling my family. Theres a guy whos trying to talk me out of it. He even told me guys dont like front butts aka cleavage. I know he was just trying make me feel better.

• Author
If you don't mind me asking, and I'll use American sizes here because I suspect you may be American, when I had that size it made it impossible to wear dresses. I wore USA size 6 trousers and a size 10 or 12 shirt. Buying work suits impossible so had to have clothing made for work which basically cost upwards of £1000 a suit.

Are you able to find dresses?

Fwiw i knew a girl who is maybe like a 32i (not typo), and she can find dresses.

Women with DD s or above can never wear tiny sized shirts unless they are very small boned and tiny in size. Namely, petite 5"2 chicks. Or model esque girls who happen to have DDs. Biatches lol.

I am average size. An aussie size ten is like a US 4 or 6...

All in all, I don't have to shop for expensive sports bras or anything. I buy bras from a department store. Dds are common enough for me to buy bras from almost every shop!

And yes, this size gets both men and women drooling over your breasts. However, do it for YOU, because there are plenty of folks who despise bugger breasts and go gaga over A or B cups.

I've heard many men say that anything bigger than a perky C is too much.

• Author

Where are these guys? Lol im Ive actually been made fun of for having such high boobs. Ive bern in bed with guys, and theyd start talking about how great someone elses boobs, or they just ignore my boobs.

Im willing to bet what they think of as a C is actually a d or more. Most women in america wear the wrong size. So girl who is wearing 36c really needs to be wearing a 30dddd. Im also willing to be guts who like a abd b cups are thinking of Keira Knightley bodies.

No harm no foul, people like what they like.

My GF told me last night that they are supposed to be replaced every 10 years. I didn't know that. Hers are 8 years old. And they cost about 7,000 US dollars. Yikes! Better start saving now!

• Like 1

Well as someone who has lived all in Europe and US.... My honest opinion is that the bras in US has "vanity numbering". I'm 34B-C, when to VS to measure and they said 32D. No way on earth I look like I have Ds :D I think it is their marketing strategy so girls enjoy buying bras more :D

Else sure, 36C=34D=32DD=30E, but band 30 by NO MEANS can be confused with band 36 (unless it is the VS vanity sizing trick;))

Where are these guys? Lol im Ive actually been made fun of for having such high boobs. Ive bern in bed with guys, and theyd start talking about how great someone elses boobs, or they just ignore my boobs.

Im willing to bet what they think of as a C is actually a d or more. Most women in america wear the wrong size. So girl who is wearing 36c really needs to be wearing a 30dddd. Im also willing to be guts who like a abd b cups are thinking of Keira Knightley bodies.

No harm no foul, people like what they like.

• Like 1
Well, anyway, i'm happy!

I was just reminiscing on my encounters with guys. I've had guys all of a sudden. These are not pretty thoughts...

Let's see, guys asking if I would gain weight then go on talking about other girls who were skinny but had big breasts. They were really askin me if my boobs would get bigger lol. I think one guy did flat out ask if my boobs would get bigger if I gained weight. I've been in some serious denial. :lmao:

Now that I think about it, guys don't pay that much attention to my boobs.:lmao: i think everyone including myself just tried to pretend they're there. :lmao:

Yeah. Yeah. It's time for a change...

I would say the problem lies with the men not the boobs....

I am so glad I am comfortable in my own skin. I have tiny tits! But I can jog without a sports bra - and don't have to suck them down with two sports bras to horse back ride like many of my friends do.

Well, I hope the surgery works out, and isn't too painful etc. My sister (always the "pretty one" - but plauged with self esteem problems, eating disorders etc).

She got the under muscle. They look pretty good / natural - its just that tits that big usually dont come on 5'7" 115.... So they do stand out as fake.

The pain she was in after the surgery turned me off from the whole thing...

• Like 1

I am so glad I am comfortable in my own skin. I have tiny tits! But I can jog without a sports bra - and don't have to suck them down with two sports bras to horse back ride like many of my friends do.

Well, I hope the surgery works out, and isn't too painful etc. My sister (always the "pretty one" - but plauged with self esteem problems, eating disorders etc).

She got the under muscle. They look pretty good / natural - its just that tits that big usually dont come on 5'7" 115.... So they do stand out as fake.

Very uplifting (no pun intended)

• Author
Well as someone who has lived all in Europe and US.... My honest opinion is that the bras in US has "vanity numbering". I'm 34B-C, when to VS to measure and they said 32D. No way on earth I look like I have Ds :D I think it is their marketing strategy so girls enjoy buying bras more :D

Else sure, 36C=34D=32DD=30E, but band 30 by NO MEANS can be confused with band 36 (unless it is the VS vanity sizing trick;))

Vs does have some weird sizing, thats for sure.

A 30d isnt big though. Just because you see a d or dd doesnt mean huge as the letter is relative to the band. :) Someone can be a 30ddd and not be huge. I wear a 32d in vs sometimes, and it is certainly not big unless maybe you are 90lbs.

• Like 1

A 30d isnt big though. Just because you see a d or dd doesnt mean huge as the letter is relative to the band. :) Someone can be a 30ddd and not be huge. I wear a 32d in vs sometimes, and it is certainly not big unless maybe you are 90lbs.

I still vote for leaving them as is

• Like 1
  • Author

Its ok, guys cant help it. Lol im sure they liked me, iust not my boobs. Very few men have an active preference for proportionately small boobs. Its just biology.

Im not scared of the pain or of having to wear several dports bras at once. The surgeon im looking at has rapid recovery. :)

• Like 1
Its ok, guys cant help it. Lol im sure they liked me, iust not my boobs. Very few men have an active preference for proportionately small boobs. Its just biology.

Im not scared of the pain or of having to wear several dports bras at once. The surgeon im looking at has rapid recovery. :)

Most women don't prefer a small willy but I didn't get surgery

That's true... Still, real 34D is on the bigger side.

I'm not a fan of big boobs myself, haha, maybe because the nature haven't built me that way. I have always thought big boobs make you look fatter than you are... Not to discourage you, but keep in mind when picking the size.

I assume you're not against others knowing about the surgery: several sizes will be a very notable difference. But in the end, if it makes you happy, that's what it important. And it is not a one way street - if you hate the result you can swap the implants later, so... good luck!

• Like 1

I have A's, and I am not a tiny person.

I just couldn't imagine going through an invasive surgery, to implant something that will cause lasting discomfort, hinderence to physical activity, and the need for more surgeries down the road..... All just for male approval of my body.

Different strokes for different folks I guess.

• Like 2

I just couldn't imagine going through an invasive surgery, to implant something that will cause lasting discomfort, hinderence to physical activity, and the need for more surgeries down the road..... All just for male approval of my body.

I agree with you

• Author
That's true... Still, real 34D is on the bigger side.

I'm not a fan of big boobs myself, haha, maybe because the nature haven't built me that way. I have always thought big boobs make you look fatter than you are... Not to discourage you, but keep in mind when picking the size.

I assume you're not against others knowing about the surgery: several sizes will be a very notable difference. But in the end, if it makes you happy, that's what it important. And it is not a one way street - if you hate the result you can swap the implants later, so... good luck!

Im totes cool with people noticing my new boobs. You can definitely look fat if you go hyoooge and dont dress right. The boobs can actually give a very nice silhouette and make the waist look smaller. Aforementioned girl with natural big boobs wears shirts that are a little form fitting but not too tight. If you have big boobs and wear something loose, you can definitely look bulkier.

I like boobs, too, and ive always wanted what i consider real boobs-full, round boobs with a little drop.

To me its just another body mod. Its not different tats or going to the gym to get a bigger booty.

Yeah choice of clothing is key. My friend has naturally huge boobs, albeit she's very thin waist down, if she wears a T-shirt she looks pregnant.

Leigh has big boobs but still normal-sized (32DD is not huge... just more than average). I got the impression you're going for more "unnatural" like F.

But in any case, I agree it is just a body modification. And way less invasive than let say breast reduction or a nose job... Haha even teeth braces are more invasive. Implants is a reversible modification so ... whatever makes you happy :)

Im totes cool with people noticing my new boobs. You can definitely look fat if you go hyoooge and dont dress right. The boobs can actually give a very nice silhouette and make the waist look smaller. Aforementioned girl with natural big boobs wears shirts that are a little form fitting but not too tight. If you have big boobs and wear something loose, you can definitely look bulkier.

I like boobs, too, and ive always wanted what i consider real boobs-full, round boobs with a little drop.

To me its just another body mod. Its not different tats or going to the gym to get a bigger booty.

• Author
Yeah choice of clothing is key. My friend has naturally huge boobs, albeit she's very thin waist down, if she wears a T-shirt she looks pregnant.

Leigh has big boobs but still normal-sized (32DD is not huge... just more than average). I got the impression you're going for more "unnatural" like F.

But in any case, I agree it is just a body modification. And way less invasive than let say breast reduction or a nose job... Haha even teeth braces are more invasive. Implants is a reversible modification so ... whatever makes you happy :)

Theres on girl on youtube with huge implants. She says she has to wear fitted tops or she looks bulky.

Yes, im going for an f, but ill most likely look like what most people would call a c or d.

Thats true, boob jobs are less invasive, esp with techniques getting better. Boob jobs are just more taboo. Women actually get applauded for getting breast reductions. I think a lot of that could be avoided. Unfortunately, a lot of women are in denial about their bra size. We all know the 100lb girl who says shes a 36dd and her bras cut into her. Duh the bra is too small. Go up in cup and down in band. Usually, if we have a piece of clothing that is dugging into us, we realize its too small. For some reason this doesnt translate in the minds women with bigger breasts. I think a lot of breast reductions could be avoided if more women wore the correct size bra.

• Like 1
  • Author
Most women don't prefer a small willy but I didn't get surgery

No girl will know youre small unless you tell or if she sees you naked.

Honestly, if there was an exercise to make boobs bigger id do that. I want to be shapely, and theres not much i can do except fir surgery.

• Like 1
lookin ahead

I agree with the vs bras, i personally do not care for them, they do try to make you seem bigger than what you are and they "measure" you to make sure you are correctly measured. But the best way to measure yourself is at home to get the proper size without clothes and without a bra. Most of the times they measure you with your bra on at the stores i've been to.

Also, i noticed you talk a lot about bra sizes A,B,C,D etc... but for breast enlargement a lot of the times patients are into the whole basic bra size however, they go by cc's not size. It also depends how tall you are as well, because sometimes the height alone diminishes the look. So let say you go 550cc's (an ideal D, or DD) and your lets say 5 foot 8, your going to look more like a C or even a full B.

So as far as rating it based on what bra size you want, its not really going to work out, because you can be a 30DDD or 30 FF and look like a simple 32B.

Height really does take up the cc's. Do some research to help you pick how big you want to go. Otherwise you might get boobie greed, a lot of patients do, and they wish they would have gone bigger because they don't look as big as they wanted.

• Like 3
  • Author

^^Thats true, implants go by ccs. I just use bra sizes since im on a site not catered to implants. :) When getting implants, one is advised to go for a certain look rather than cup size.

Im hoping to start with ~800ccs. Plastic surgeon says for sure i can get 650ccs silicone to start. He routinely starts people with 800ccs silicone.

I dont think vs is the place to go if you have a small band or some other uncommon size. Vs will not tell a,woman if shes a 28H because hey they dont carry that size. I say go to nordstroms, dillards, or a bra boutique to get properly sized.

I have noticed thats its easier to look bodacious if a,woman is small statured. Its amazing how different ccs look on a woman who is 5'2 versus a woman who is 5'10.

• Like 2
I agree with the vs bras, i personally do not care for them, they do try to make you seem bigger than what you are and they "measure" you to make sure you are correctly measured. But the best way to measure yourself is at home to get the proper size without clothes and without a bra. Most of the times they measure you with your bra on at the stores i've been to.

Also, i noticed you talk a lot about bra sizes A,B,C,D etc... but for breast enlargement a lot of the times patients are into the whole basic bra size however, they go by cc's not size. It also depends how tall you are as well, because sometimes the height alone diminishes the look. So let say you go 550cc's (an ideal D, or DD) and your lets say 5 foot 8, your going to look more like a C or even a full B.

So as far as rating it based on what bra size you want, its not really going to work out, because you can be a 30DDD or 30 FF and look like a simple 32B.

Height really does take up the cc's. Do some research to help you pick how big you want to go. Otherwise you might get boobie greed, a lot of patients do, and they wish they would have gone bigger because they don't look as big as they wanted.

I also considered the width of my implants. Dinner plates wasn't what I wanted go I went for high.
No girl will know youre small unless you tell or if she sees you naked.

Honestly, if there was an exercise to make boobs bigger id do that. I want to be shapely, and theres not much i can do except fir surgery.

Still...the point remains