First Date Sex

barcode88

LOL...jen you're on fire today! :laugh::laugh:

Haha, I could teach her a lesson for BC ....best sex of her life and then "bye. btw BC says hi." ;)

• Like 3
  • Author
Haha, I could teach her a lesson for BC ....best sex of her life and then "bye. btw BC says hi." ;)

Oh god i'm falling out of my chair over here :lmao::lmao::lmao:

Oh god i'm falling out of my chair over here :lmao::lmao::lmao:

Hell...she's getting me horny for her! :bunny::bunny::bunny:

• Like 2

I was gonna shut this down and rent a movie but you guys are more entertaining lol

Hell...she's getting me horny for her! :bunny::bunny::bunny:

Always room for more Ms. Katie. :cool: We could double-team Little Miss grandpa-lie cop girl. :D

Always room for more Ms. Katie. :cool: We could double-team Little Miss grandpa-lie cop girl. :D

I just shared that little scenario^^ with with my boyfriend.... and now you've got HIM going!!

;) ;)

Edited by katiegrl
  • Like 2
markleymassraff
Was her behavior off on the second date? Yes. But look at the circumstances.

The day before she is passed over for promotion at work yet again for the third straight time. Then, that night she gets absolutely no sleep. So it isn't it possible that her mind would be preoccupied and she wouldn't be feeling her best? It's great they had sex on the first date. But barcode is still a guy she only had one date with. So a person you barely know is going to take a backseat in your mind to real life problems.

Can't speak for all women, but none of that would faze me if I were into a guy. Even if I had some real-life problems going on and I was really tired on the date, that wouldn't stop me from, like, touching the guy. In fact, I'd probably want to get touchy-feely and sexy all the more because everything else sucks; at the very least, I should get laid or make-out with the guy I like.

• Like 2
markleymassraff
None of that would matter to me and it sounds like a bunch of excuses anyway. If I'm into a guy and it's the second date only and we've already been sexual/intimate, there is no way I would hold back b/c of work issues. I'm in no way thinking of work issues on a date, esp if I'm highly attracted to the guy. This girl meanwhile has every excuse in the book...sleep issues, work issues, grandpa sick. I mean, the writing is on the wall imo.

Exactly. F*ck her and sick grandpa.

(I know, I'm a bitch talking about her grandpa like that.)

I just shared that little scenario^^ with with my boyfriend.... and now you've got HIM going!!

;) ;)

I'm guessing this will be an interesting night. :bunny: Have fun! :bunny:

Can't speak for all women, but none of that would faze me if I were into a guy. Even if I had some real-life problems going on and I was really tired on the date, that wouldn't stop me from, like, touching the guy. In fact, I'd probably want to get touchy-feely and sexy all the more because everything else sucks; at the very least, I should get laid or make-out with the guy I like.

Me too!!! I would want to release the day's stress by making out and being intimate. That would help me forget my troubles.

Damn..where can I find a guy? Lol.

• Like 3
I'm guessing this will be an interesting night. :bunny: Have fun! :bunny:

Oh we will..hell yeah!!

I already got him going once....

Round two comes later!

Thanks for the visual! :bunny::):eek::p

• Like 1
  • Author
Me too!!! I would want to release the day's stress by making out and being intimate. That would help me forget my troubles.

Damn..where can I find a guy? Lol.

Yeah I figured the same....

Date 1 we were really affectionate, walked around the plaza holding hands, came back to my place and sat by the gas fire pit in my backyard, cuddled and watched game of thrones, made out a bit on the couch, went upstairs and had sex multiple times (she was writhing in pleasure), went to sleep together, woke up and had sex again for 30-40 minutes, made her breakfast and parted ways with a nice passionate kiss (I had work)

So yeah when things weren't as physical on date 2 my alarm was blaring in my head lol. I think the tired/stress excuse was bs now. I think she was a few dates further along with another guy (the match hidden profile timing indicates this), and she felt guilty sleeping with both of us (or more, who knows?)

So yeah I don't think it's anything I did really...

Edited by barcode88
Yeah I figured the same....

Date 1 we were really affectionate, walked around the plaza holding hands, came back to my place and sat by the gas fire pit in my backyard, cuddled and watched game of thrones, made out a bit on the couch, went upstairs and had sex multiple times (she was writhing in pleasure), went to sleep together, woke up and had sex again for 30-40 minutes, made her breakfast and parted ways with a nice passionate kiss (I had work)

So yeah when things weren't as physical on date 2 my alarm was blaring in my head lol. I think the tired/stress excuse was bs now. I think she was a few dates further along with another guy (the match hidden profile timing indicates this), and she felt guilty sleeping with both of us (or more, who knows?)

So yeah I don't think it's anything I did really...

Definitely doesn't sound like anything you did. It sounds like her mind is in various places but I do think the numerous excuses coupled with the match hidden profile and her going from 180 to nada from date 1 to date 2 are some red flags.... and from experience, as hard as it is, it's often the best approach to heed red flags stat, to prevent getting hurt.

My take is that she's not really looking for anything serious and is just having her fun and seeing where it leads... with multiple people.

So it depends on if that matches your agenda and what you're seeking.

• Like 1
  • Author
Definitely doesn't sound like anything you did. It sounds like her mind is in various places but I do think the numerous excuses coupled with the match hidden profile and her going from 180 to nada from date 1 to date 2 are some red flags.... and from experience, as hard as it is, it's often the best approach to heed red flags stat, to prevent getting hurt.

My take is that she's not really looking for anything serious and is just having her fun and seeing where it leads... with multiple people.

So it depends on if that matches your agenda and what you're seeking.

Yeah well I already closed things off with her, so even if she wanted something casual that's unlikely to happen now. The sex was the best I've had, so I'd be down for that, even though I know I would probably end up getting attached more than I already did.

I'm probably better off forgetting about her.

Yeah well I already closed things off with her, so even if she wanted something casual that's unlikely to happen now. The sex was the best I've had, so I'd be down for that, even though I know I would probably end up getting attached more than I already did.

I'm probably better off forgetting about her.

Well as good as the sex was, you said there were alarm bells sounding on the second date, so I think you made a good choice for yourself.

I mean... obviously we don't know exactly what's best for you; you must make the final choice, so hopefully it feels right based on your experience and gut feelings surrounding the situation with her.

Sounds like you're doing well with your other dates lined up though, which is good.

• Like 1
  • Author
Well as good as the sex was, you said there were alarm bells sounding on the second date, so I think you made a good choice for yourself.

I mean... obviously we don't know exactly what's best for you; you must make the final choice, so hopefully it feels right based on your experience and gut feelings surrounding the situation with her.

Sounds like you're doing well with your other dates lined up though, which is good.

Yeah I'm having a harder time forgetting about her than I thought I would... -_- lol. Never had a girl make me feel this way since my ex-gf.

Hopefully my date tomorrow will bring me some clarity.

Yeah I'm having a harder time forgetting about her than I thought I would... -_- lol. Never had a girl make me feel this way since my ex-gf.

Hopefully my date tomorrow will bring me some clarity.

barcode, I may be out of line suggesting this...but it sounds like her hot body and awesome sex has blinded you to who she truly is -- i.e. her character.

Who is a chick who threw her hot body at you on date one...with zero intention of pursuing anything further. Obviously.

Someone who is most likely banging other dudes...at least one anyway, the guy who texted her NINE times while she was banging YOU! Who could very well be her boyfriend for all you know, who she CHEATED on. Nice.

So if you don't mind my asking, other than the hot bod and best sex you ever had, what about her of SUBSTANCE causes you to be so attracted?

I get she has a pretty good job, but I am talking about her character!

Also, you say you'd be up for having some hot sex with her again...but would you really....knowing she is most likely banging another guy or even more than one guy?

Think about that. A lot of sex is mental, and when you first had sex with her, you assumed she was really into you and this was the beginning of something that had the potential of being something very special!

Now that you know it was all BS...and she is just your basic promiscuous chick who will most likely willingly have sex with any man with a dick...do you really think it would be the same?

Apologies for my crudeness..but she sounds like bad news, and my advice would be to stay the hell away from her.

Edited by katiegrl
  • Like 2
The sex was the best I've had
hmmm... I wonder if that sentiment goes both ways? It could be as simple as that.
  • Author
barcode, I may be out of line suggesting this...but it sounds like her hot body and awesome sex has blinded you to who she truly is -- i.e. her character.

Who is a chick who threw her hot body at you on date one...with zero intention of pursuing anything further. Obviously.

Someone who is most likely banging other dudes...at least one anyway, the guy who texted her NINE times while she was banging YOU! Who could very well be her boyfriend for all you know, who she CHEATED on. Nice.

So if you don't mind my asking, other than the hot bod and best sex you ever had, what about her of SUBSTANCE causes you to be so attracted?

I get she has a pretty good job, but I am talking about her character!

Also, you say you'd be up for having some hot sex with her again...but would you really....knowing she is most likely banging another guy or even more than one guy?

Think about that. A lot of sex is mental, and when you first had sex with her, you assumed it was because you *thought* she was really into you and this was the beginning of something that had the potential of being something very special!

Now that you know it was all BS...and she is just your basic promiscuous chick who will most likely willingly have sex with any man with a dick...do you really think it would be the same?

Apologies for my crudeness..but she sounds like bad news, and my advice would be to stay the hell away from her.

No I think you're right on most counts... Lol. I did cave and texted her, hopefully she doesn't respond.

We clicked pretty well, our personalities kind of meshed together perfectly, and she was fun to be around for more than sex. Her being with other guys doesn't really bother me too much, I always play safe.

Your comment on the cheating is a good point, I almost forgot to mention something! A couple weeks before we hooked up, she moved to another part of the city, she mentioned her roommate was a guy, and she said something along the lines that he was an *******... Maybe he was her BF? She might have either been cheating on him or rebounding on me now that I think of it lol. Explains the 9 missed calls ... Lol

I always end up wanting what I can't have, and somehow get drawn to girls who are bad for me. My ex-gf was the same way....

hmmm... I wonder if that sentiment goes both ways? It could be as simple as that.

Well she sure seemed to enjoy it, pretty sure she wasn't faking the way her body was responding ;)

Anyways, I'm overthinking things again... Time to go back to basics and focus on what's relevant - my 2 dates this week.

Edited by barcode88