Top tier men are hoarding all the women

Eternal Sunshine

I never have men approaching, not even one. So your theory that all women have men fighting over them is dead wrong.

• Like 3
LookAtThisPOst

Holy crap!! You just described where I live. LOL!

Pierced nose and pink hair and the "PeopleofWalMart.com" residents.

Funny you should bring this up, but on dating sites, I'll get single women without kids that had not lived here that long or had become recently single that discover....where they live...there are "no classy men with all their teeth."

This one jests in her profile that she "Doesn't go to Wal-Mart in her PJ.s" and also, "Has all her teeth"

She lives out further than the boonies than even I do, because the further north you go from the big city...the more and more remote these towns (or townships rather) become...she prides herself on being a "Classy Jersey Girl" having only lived in this town for 5 years...what I got a kick out of she has this height requirement of a man that he be 5'10" or taller, when she's only 5'3"...and then says, "Sorry short dudes, it's just what I like."

Sorry to say, where she lives...she really can't afford to be too picky and I'm likely the best she could actually do dating-wise as I am probably the only single guy in town that doesn't have a jail record and an actual High School diploma. LOL My suggestion would be for her to seriously relocate...because with those standards she'll just get tall dudes with missing teeth, jail records from bar room brawls, and having kids scattered about the county from different mothers.

Literally anywhere. :lmao:

You don't have tge demographics on your side in that city.

I travel a lot and stay in the places for months at a time. The selection of girls in Jacksonville had to be one of the worst in the country.

There, you have the following problems with girls:

Odd genetics making for less than average attractiveness

No fashion at all..town center mall is as good as it gets? yikes

Literally all the grandmothers are even tatted head to toe

Redneck influences and that culture

Rampant pregnancy and low birth control rates

Lower education and wages

Weird attitudes where they seem nice on the surface but are really bitchy inside

It's a sad place, man.

You could check out: Orlando, Tampa, Gainesville, Atlanta, South Florida and many other cities across the country for better girls.

• Like 1

Top men have sex with all different types of women across the spectrum. Hot girls, average girls, women who are married, those single, Ones with degrees, HS dropouts. To quote biggie smalls: "dummies, playboy bunnies, those wanting money etc".

Most of the women know the deal but they are ok with sharing him.

• Like 2
JuneJulySeptember
I never have men approaching, not even one. So your theory that all women have men fighting over them is dead wrong.

You'll NEVER get a guy to buy this.

Because we get rejected online by women who are nowhere near your stratosphere in attractiveness, have no degree, and have kids. And not even just rejected but not so much as a 2nd look, or message back.

Not that anything is wrong with those women. I could get along with them great potentially. But they are not you. Or whomever your pictures are of.

Edited by JuneJulySeptember

The fact that some are still surprised that there are some men who get waaaaaay more women than others is worrying.

I mean, unless you live in an isolation cell, you'll see it everyday.

This happens in every high school, work place, social setting everyday of the year and has been happening since the dawn of time and will continue to happen long, long, long after we're all underground.

Why do people seriously bother arguing over it? The world and nature is what it is.

Also :lmao: at those who are trying to compare casual/meaningless sex with friend zone!

Women love casual sex and pparticipate in it just as much as guys. Let's not be stupid here.

• Like 2

Yes, there are men who can attract many women. However, if they wish to marry, they can only marry one at a time, at least in this country. The other women will find someone else - but may have an affair with one of those attractive men, if he's the type to do that.

Also :lmao: at those who are trying to compare casual/meaningless sex with friend zone!

Women love casual sex and pparticipate in it just as much as guys. Let's not be stupid here.

Who said they don't?

If you had actually read the posts involved, you may have understood the point that was made. :rolleyes:

calvincline47
Yes, there are some girls who see men as notches on the bed post true, but she is also often just an orbiter, just like the friend-zone guy, she is hoping she can snag him, but realises that is a long shot so she takes what she can get.

The friend-zone guy will also just put up with the hugs and the coffees and the shopping realising it is a long shot, but he takes what he can get.

Better a friendly hug than nothing, is equivalent to, better a ONS than nothing.

But then these women, who sleep with the studs, wants to settle down with safer non-stud guys when they get older.

If I was the guy being settled for, I'd be offended, personally.

calvincline47
The fact that some are still surprised that there are some men who get waaaaaay more women than others is worrying.

I mean, unless you live in an isolation cell, you'll see it everyday.

This happens in every high school, work place, social setting everyday of the year and has been happening since the dawn of time and will continue to happen long, long, long after we're all underground.

Why do people seriously bother arguing over it? The world and nature is what it is.

What I find a bit irking is that these women sleep around and then also expect to be courted.

What's worse is that men put up with this kind of behavior.

I'm in the camp that believes that respectable do not have casual sex and ones that do have casual sex are not respectable.

calvincline47

LOL I highly doubt that this is even remotely true.

Many of the women that I know IRL also say this, but, in reality, they get hit on constantly, but are extremely picky and turn men down for pretty much no reason.

You'll NEVER get a guy to buy this.

Because we get rejected online by women who are nowhere near your stratosphere in attractiveness, have no degree, and have kids. And not even just rejected but not so much as a 2nd look, or message back.

Not that anything is wrong with those women. I could get along with them great potentially. But they are not you. Or whomever your pictures are of.

OLD is basically a catalog for women. ANY woman could find her perfect man online. It is very easy for them (despite what they say).

For men, it's far more difficult. If you are average or below average in looks, learn how to meet women IRL. That will be your only chance for success.

stillafool
But then these women, who sleep with the studs, wants to settle down with safer non-stud guys when they get older.

Actually they want to marry the stud and have HIM settle down.

• Like 4

But that’s only because you think studs are superior, enviable. The women you are speculating about don’t necessarily think that. Nor do young men who follow the same pattern. Lots of young men AND women date around and have fun and then fall in love and marry, settle down. It doesn’t make sense to be offended by this reality.

• Like 1

Should a woman be offended if some friend-zone guy decides to settle for her, when Miss Popular turns him down?

Everyone has a history, dating is about testing out what you like and what you don't.

Some women will have slept with Mr Super-stud and Mr Man-whore, Some men will have slept with Miss Perfect10 and Miss Slutty too.

So let's all shut up shop and be "offended" on our own, shall we?

Maybe it is just best you stay holed up calvincline47, that way you never meet anyone and you'll never get offended. :)

• Like 2
I_Squared_R
The reason being:

Women will never give a man good advice on how to really improve or become better with other women, because the idea of a man needing help with these things in the first place makes that man detestable. There is a reason why women put all men into either the "resource donor (BB)" group or the "gene donor (AF)" group. They want those good genes, and if you don't have them, you're only good for resources. A man with what they feel are bad genes who tricked them into having sex with them is an insult. Giving a man good advice for him on how to be more successful with women is teaching a man with bad genes on how to trick a girl into letting him be a gene donor by mistake. It ****s their whole system up. You're either a source of quality genetic material for their offspring, or you exist to supply them with resources, and either way you should know your place naturally and never ever try to get out of it if you're the resource donor type. This is why they use the macro-**** test of "just be yourself". It sounds nice and sweet, but what it literally means is "don't camouflage yourself. Either be a natural obvious Alpha or a natural obvious Beta so we know whether or not to have sex with you or use you without having to do any work to see what you're really like underneath".

When you consider that time is truly the only resource of value, it becomes much more clear. Men use time to produce, create, and achieve. Women use time to find a mate. Men have most of their lives to use their time to achieve their goals. But women have a much more narrow window to find a mate. They have roughly 10 years, plus or minus 3-5 years, of solid good looks and fertility in which to get their rocks off riding the CC, and then securing the best mate they can before the timer runs out and they hit the wall. They know this. When a fake Alpha tricks them into dating him for any period of time, to the woman he is robbing her of that precious time she could have been using finding a real Alpha or at least having fun. She never gets those years back. When she starts dating the fake Alpha when she's 23 and realizes he was a pussy Beta when she's 27, that's 4 years of prime good looks that are gone forever. She feels robbed of the most precious thing in the world. And because of this, they simply cannot stand the idea of helping a fake Alpha pull off that robbery on them or any other woman. Add in the fact that to them the simple fact of asking for advice puts you squarely in the Beta column already, and as a Beta you don't deserve good advice. You're not really even a person. You're basically an uppity peasant who should know his place and instead you're insulting her with notions of being a real man. If you were capable of being a real man you wouldn't need to ask my advice in the first place. How dare you presume to be anything other than a useful orbiter. Now make sure you're done with my term paper before tomorrow. And be awake later tonight at 3am. I'm gonna need a ride home from Chad's and I'll be too drunk to drive myself.

/thread Im going to quote a mid 20's girl from yesterday (in context): "i cant believe I wasted 6 years of my life with him" --- "if I don't meet anyone by the time im 30, I will get a surrogate, have a beautiful child, and live my life". I assume her intentions at that point is to find that beta male for resources.

She lost the clock and she isn't happy about it. I am that beta male on the scale of attractiveness, but I am very resourceful so I am used for resources over and over again. I don't allow myself to get used so I always lose contact with them. I know many women and none of them will offer me any serious dating advice or consider romantic pursuits with me. I have more female friends then male friends.

There has been nothing i've ever read that struck a chord with me like this quote. It's ****ing true. I am not happy. I think I will reconsider plastic surgery.

LookAtThisPOst

So that woman would rather get a "surrogate" than "settle". Pretty sad.

/thread Im going to quote a mid 20's girl from yesterday (in context): "i cant believe I wasted 6 years of my life with him" --- "if I don't meet anyone by the time im 30, I will get a surrogate, have a beautiful child, and live my life". I assume her intentions at that point is to find that beta male for resources.

She lost the clock and she isn't happy about it. I am that beta male on the scale of attractiveness, but I am very resourceful so I am used for resources over and over again. I don't allow myself to get used so I always lose contact with them. I know many women and none of them will offer me any serious dating advice or consider romantic pursuits with me. I have more female friends then male friends.

There has been nothing i've ever read that struck a chord with me like this quote. It's ****ing true. I am not happy. I think I will reconsider plastic surgery.

Folks, let's move the discussion back to top tier men hoarding all the women and away from other relationship dynamics or who has it better or worse in the dating market and completely away from personal interaction and suggestions and comments. We have an excellent PM system to share personal comments through or, if members choose, they may start a thread, for free, on their personal dating issues and seek advice and discussion of those issues there. Thanks in advance for your cooperation with this moderation directive.

• Like 1

Sorry I cannot find that thread, but what is so surprising about a woman choosing to have a child anyway, if she has no partner?

What is she supposed to do, wait patiently for this "wonderful" man till she cannot have kids and regret that she missed her chance?

Most women who take that chance, are pretty well off financially, as who would knowingly risk it otherwise.

• Like 1

All this top tier and woman hoarding nonsense ignores the continuous reality of couples partnering, marrying, and procreating. You can argue people settle, and many probably do, but at least they are actively living their lives rather than watching others and criticizing.

• Like 3
I_Squared_R
Sorry I cannot find that thread, but what is so surprising about a woman choosing to have a child anyway, if she has no partner?

What is she supposed to do, wait patiently for this "wonderful" man till she cannot have kids and regret that she missed her chance?

Most women who take that chance, are pretty well off financially, as who would knowingly risk it otherwise.

There is nothing surprising about it. Everyone is missing the point. The reasoning that she would rather have a surrogate only proves the previous quote I had linked. The only thing this all comes down to is primal instinct. If you have bad genes then you aren't the ideal partner for reproduction. Whether you want to think of it rationally and understand it is your own prerogative. If you carry good genes (Alpha) then you are the primary choice for reproduction and relationships. If you carry bad genes then you are secondary Beta. When women loose their Alpha opportunity within the short time period they have then they will settle for those that are resourceful. The girl I mentioned embraces this as fact and is exactly why she chooses a surrogate.

"/thread" isnt suggesting another thread. In HTML you use a '/' to end the code. Example: GHAUSD123.jpg

So when I say /thread it means the threaded had ended. That post I had quoted pretty much sums this all up.

Edited by I_Squared_R
There is nothing surprising about it. Everyone is missing the point. The reasoning that she would rather have a surrogate only proves the previous quote I had linked. The only thing this all comes down to is primal instinct. If you have bad genes then you aren't the ideal partner for reproduction. Whether you want to think of it rationally and understand it is your own prerogative. If you carry good genes (Alpha) then you are the primary choice for reproduction and relationships. If you carry bad genes then you are secondary Beta. When women loose their Alpha opportunity within the short time period they have then they will settle for those that are resourceful. The girl I mentioned embraces this as fact and is exactly why she chooses a surrogate.

I cannot find that thread, but was her ex partner an Alpha and who is to say the surrogate is going to be Beta, my guess is she will look for an Alpha with the best genes she can find?

She is going to find the very best father for her child possible, full stop; as anyone else would in that "partnerless" situation.

calvincline47
Should a woman be offended if some friend-zone guy decides to settle for her, when Miss Popular turns him down?

Everyone has a history, dating is about testing out what you like and what you don't.

Some women will have slept with Mr Super-stud and Mr Man-whore, Some men will have slept with Miss Perfect10 and Miss Slutty too.

Maybe it is just best you stay holed up calvincline47, that way you never meet anyone and you'll never get offended. :)

I'm currently geographically isolated. However, once I'm able to move to a large city (which will be soon), I will begin dating again.

A person's past matters though and I will continue to judge women harshly on theirs.

The idea that "top tier" men are "hoarding" women is preposterous.

Women aren't inanimate objects that these men just get to keep and pile on in a corner of a basement.

• Like 5
endlessabyss

I thought I was the only person who knew about Chad lol.

Props to OP for being aware.

It's a shame, the standards I hold myself up to are actually beyond the capabilities of normal humans...

Also, while this topic is indeed depressing, I can fully confirm that not all women is being hoarded.

For once, there is a few people that mentions that there is more women then men on this Earth. Outside of the rare powerful people out there that is allowed to have harems of women, if men and women all get attached, there will be more single women than single men.

So for every guy out there, there is technically a woman for you......technically. I also believe some guys just can't pull it off. Even an arranged marriage wouldn't work for them.

So don't get out there bashing your manhood all of the sudden. You can still be left in the dust. You also have to get something going for yourselves as well because I know I wouldn't recommend either of my 2 brothers to any woman I may pass across my path. Foreign women still has their expectations from what they want from a man and while these expectations will change from woman to woman (like one 26 year old educated woman wouldn't mind me being a stay-at-home father while I go through college if we decide to have children very soon, which I didn't see that coming), the expectations is there and they aren't so quick to leave their country for an unworthy partner.

As for attractive, single women, there is simply too many of them. While, in America, the competition is pretty rough since guys here is so thirsty for anything with a pair of breasts, looking at other countries will reveal that there a lot of them that is still available.

Now, before I go any further, I am COMPLETELY against the idea of a "mail-order bride". I find that insulting to me and to these foreign women. I, as a man that wants high education, prefer a woman that is willing to go to college as well and I am currently on a dating site with women that is most all graduate college graduates. They are single, attractive, educated and, just like most American women. looking for a husband to help build a strong family with.

Lastly, I do feel their expectations is more realistic across the board than most American women. I know that will ruffle up some feathers around here but that is just my opinion and nothing more. I certainly don't see these women mention the majority of the things that I see constantly in the United States that actually annoys me like tolerating players, using mind games, and various other topics that tend to start fights.

So, while I am certainly a late bloomer, I also feel that I am nowhere close to being screwed. If I just get back in college, work on reducing my body fat and build up some strength, and get the rest of my priorities in order, I will be married very soon and will start building up the family that I wanted since I was a teenager, even if that means I feel my best chances for that is to go across the water.

Best of luck to everyone out there and I do apologize for any negative comments I may have mentioned in this thread and any other thread in the past 2 weeks. That is something that I still need to work on.

• Like 1