Top tier men are hoarding all the women

• Author

There are exceptions to the rule. Ive seen truly hideous guys with attractive women, but it's not that common. And as for men hoarding women, I see it so often that I can easily give dozens of examples. What happens is lets say there is an attractive guy, who has high social status and and quite a bit of money. Naturally women will flock to him. About five years ago I was working with this one girl who to put it kindly was pretty damn ugly. Now I figured that if I lower my standards I wouldint be alone anymore, so I asked her out. I got harshly rejected. Apparently she was desperately in love with another coworker of mine. To call him a "Chad" would be an understatement. He was sleeping with all the women at work and apparently she'd rather just be a notch under his belt.

I could give dozens more examples...

And stop nitpicking about how certain words (like sweetheart) pertain to my Incel. I find that assertion strange. I do have friends but I no longer approach women whatsoever. as I see all attempts with them as futile. This was indeed after nearly 200 rejections

What happens is lets say there is an attractive guy, who has high social status and and quite a bit of money. Naturally women will flock to him.

Women are not bloody birds, we do not flock to and fro :mad:

• Like 6
There are exceptions to the rule. Ive seen truly hideous guys with attractive women, but it's not that common.

Most people date, have sex, and even marry. Not just the attractive men and not just the attractive women.

People usually pair up with comparable attractiveness. More attractive people have more attractive suitors. Looking around for hideous men with attractive women doesn't prove much. Go to walmart and watch the couples walking in, and you'll see lots of mutually unattractive couples.

• Like 2
JuneJulySeptember
I believe the logic is that yes, the "unattractive" women will at least be able to have sex with Chad and Jake, and will compete with the other women for Chad and Jake, but won't have a chance at a relationship. Only sex.

A lot is perspective too.

I have noticed that of all the women who have responded to me from OLD, none of them wear any makeup. Granted, it is a very small sample size.

I think women who really care about looks will maximize their looks and go after the Chad and Jakes. Women who care less so, will not and will not.

A lot is perspective too.

I have noticed that of all the women who have responded to me from OLD, none of them wear any makeup. Granted, it is a very small sample size.

I think women who really care about looks will maximize their looks and go after the Chad and Jakes. Women who care less so, will not and will not.

But makeup does not always directly correlate to attractiveness.

In plenty of cases it helps, but in other cases it doesn't.

I know stunning women who wear no makeup at all. I know women who paint on their makeup and it honestly looks ridiculous.

I've never been a big believer in the idea that makeup, hair, nails, etc. are an automatic indicator of attractiveness.

JuneJulySeptember
But makeup does not always directly correlate to attractiveness.

In plenty of cases it helps, but in other cases it doesn't.

I know stunning women who wear no makeup at all. I know women who paint on their makeup and it honestly looks ridiculous.

I've never been a big believer in the idea that makeup, hair, nails, etc. are an automatic indicator of attractiveness.

That's correct.

I as well think that makeup doesn't help women much.

But in my estimation, a woman who wears makeup will be more discerning about getting the best looking man she can. I have noticed women reject me and then go back on with a new profile pic with makeup. To me, that says, "I'm not getting messages from guys attractive enough, so I need to up my game."

Also, a pretty/average girl who doesn't doll herself up can still get men, but perhaps she could get a better looking man if she maximized with makeup, hair, nails, etc.

Also, a pretty/average girl who doesn't doll herself up can still get men, but perhaps she could get a better looking man if she maximized with makeup, hair, nails, etc.

Ehh, maybe, but I've personally never experienced it.

I've gone through periods of time where I was fully dolled up all the time, and periods of time where I just keep natural, neither made a difference in men's interest.

Nor do I even think I looked all that different between the two.

All in all none of it matters!

I think there's a bit too much emphasis being put on physical appearance as a primary marker for women. We do tend to like other traits too, and some even more than being nice looking. Style, confidence, etc. Less physically attractive guys can have those things too.

• Like 1
JuneJulySeptember
Ehh, maybe, but I've personally never experienced it.

I've gone through periods of time where I was fully dolled up all the time, and periods of time where I just keep natural, neither made a difference in men's interest.

Nor do I even think I looked all that different between the two.

All in all none of it matters!

Maybe men don't think so, but those women think so.

Why else would they come back with a pic done up with makeup. They want to get messages from better looking men.

It's like how people say "You can tell she's a gold-digger."

How can you tell which women just go after the best looking guy they can get?

Edited by JuneJulySeptember
Mr Carson

I'm not sure what my name is in this story, but looks wise I'm a 6-7 my W a 9-10.

When I was dating I never had a problem getting a date. Girls never flocked (Phoe…lol) to me but I just dated all shapes and sizes, some built for comfort, some built for speed.

Most I just went out with for fun, no sex just hanging out, the thing is the more you do it, the better you get. So when the right one comes along you’re much more prepared, polished.

• Like 2
Maybe men don't think so, but those women think so.

Why else would they come back with a pic done up with makeup. They want to get messages from better looking men.

It's like how people say "You can tell she's a gold-digger."

How can you tell which women just go after the best looking guy they can get?

To get the guy she wants. It could be for reasons other than his looks.

Hope Shimmers

OP I think you are confusing looks with alpha male traits. Many - maybe even most - women gravitate toward alpha males. But that's really about his confidence and presence (sometimes dominance); good looks are just icing on the cake.

As an aside, part of Timmy's and Billy's problem is that they call themselves Timmy and Billy. As a grown woman, if some man told he his name was Timmy I would walk the other direction. Sorry if that sounds superficial - the point is that the kind of man I look for would call himself Tim, not Timmy. Because that is a reflection on other traits he has that would not be what I am looking for.

As an example I once had an otherwise good looking man ask me out whose name was Bobby. Nope, just couldn't do it.

• Like 1

OP, you're not horrible looking... but you seem to be in at least your mid-20s. aeropostal* tshirts don't vibe with most women. Not saying t-shirt, but areopostl ones specifically, they're indicative of highschool.

• Like 2
JuneJulySeptember
To get the guy she wants. It could be for reasons other than his looks.

Offline. Not online.

DJOkawari

Maybe I'm a pessimist but i think this holds true for basically everything - as long as you're comparing. That's the real world.

You can definitely change anything you'd like with effort but any system of ranking anything functions on the idea that the better is defined in contrast to the lesser. The Chad needs Billy to be Chad.

The only progress that isn't defined by someone being worse is progress in comparison to your past self. Maybe just try to be better than you are today and stop worrying about everything else?

• Author

I'm not here to put people down. I myself gave up after I found out the girl I was talking to was getting married yet still playing the field. This was in 2012.

ascendotum
OP, you should visit the rural areas of the south for perspective. For every Billy there are many poor rednecks who manage to find a wife. Even without teeth.

lol. I'm sure there is. I see plenty of bogan (rough low class) guys with pretty gfs (usually also same class). The main thing is their masculinity. Masculinity rocks for women as much as ever even though so many men these days work in office cubicle word and live in suburbia. Of the dozen guys I know who have multiple concurrent (2,3,4 with the women aware in most cases supposedly) FWBs, I'd 6-7 are good looking guys the other 5-6 are certainly not unattractive in the face, but are not classic handsome men, but what saves the day for them is they are rugged, blokey, confident, well built men. I'd say that most of the guys here struggling would not be overtly masculine (in nature and/or appearance) men. Now there will also be single women out there who are struggling, and those will tend to be the not so feminine. Unfortunately both will tend to be the opposite of what each other wants. Many women struggling for decent LTRs though these days will have plenty more opportunities to still get ONS/flings/FWB/F-buddies in the meantime over their male counterparts and they usually aren't doing it with them.

loveweary11
OP, you're not horrible looking... but you seem to be in at least your mid-20s. aeropostal* tshirts don't vibe with most women. Not saying t-shirt, but areopostl ones specifically, they're indicative of highschool.

And I just saw a kid in JUNIOR high wearing the same pair of black Supra lowtop shoes I wear when not dressed up.

These things attract more girls for me, not lessen them.

Ymmv though.

ToOldForThis

I live in a very affluent neighborhood filled with Chads and Jakes all driving Porches and Ferraris. These guys always have babes around them and fill their beach houses with plenty of woman. To me, I would never want to be with any of these over processed over made up gold diggers. Chad and Jake know what these girls want, so they both just have fun. But in most cases, these woman are so replaceable that there is never a real relationship. Great is you just want to get laid.

That being said, the average looking guys with confidence, charisma and a general appearance of caring for themselves (not expensive clothes just put together well)

seem to also do pretty well in finding quality mates. They may not take a woman home every weekend or even every month because they are looking for more than that. Women sense this and also gravitate towards this type of “average guy”. They are not players they are just guys looking for the same thing most woman are.

Of course they may be rejected when they approach the hottest woman in the bar but

usually that type of woman has already been approached a dozen times that night and the average guy brings nothing new to the game. So why bother? Well, I have been very fortunate in that most of the woman I have had relationships with were quite beautiful and really out of my league. I am an average guy who never goes to bars to meet women, ever. I meet them in places where I have interest, so we already have something in common. I am not an alpha male, but on my good days I am filled with confidence, and I think that becomes attractive and raises my odds of success greatly.

calvincline47
I think there are many men who are so concerned about the hierarchy of men that they fixate on those men that THEY see as superior and don’t even notice the swath of regular, non-spectacular men who are forging and sustaining happy, positive relationships. Pecking order maybe.

Most of those men were settled for. They probably married the first woman that would have them.

OP is correct in his assertion.

I_Squared_R

Have dating troubles? Become overly rich. Even ugly guys need an advantage.I have done quantitative analysis: Women aren't interested until I display a little bit of money or power. I say it's quantitative because in the past year there was 6 out of 7 women that were attracted to financial status. None of them had any interest until they noticed the fancy toys I have (IMO my possessions aren't miraculous). One girl actually told me "I don't know why I didn't give you a chance before" and I told her "Baby, because you thought I was broke". She stopped talking to me after I made it clear im not taking her shopping.

I don't think it is shallow for women to be attracted to it - some do it more than others, but all to some degree. Our brains are all wired for survival and money increases those chances.

Even down to friendships there has to be some kind of mutual gain between friends or else that friendship would never occur. The same happens with relationships. The less you offer - the less your chances. Unfortunately we all can't be "Chad" and I am hesitant to say it; im definitely not a "Chad". Our primal instincts all cause us to lust for a beautiful partner. Love doesn't begin at the intellectual level - it has been scientifically proven to begin at lust (Google it). Therefore it isn't efficient to approach a partner by trying to connect on a intellectual level.

Our minds are governed by our primal instincts. People have to start embracing this as a fact rather than sugar coating "Love" for other people. Im sure i'll get a few people who say "No it's not about money at all". To those I ask: Who would you pick? (considering the guy/gal stays constant) Guy/gal with $0.. or guy/gal with $1,000,000?

Even social animals like wolves live in a hierarchy. The alpha wolf is allowed to mate while the beta wolf isn't allowed. We as people aren't too different. If you're a beta then you better work on becoming an alpha. For me - it's amassing my wealth and living the life others cannot.

• Like 2
calvincline47

Personally, I don't see women going for money very often because they can support themselves these days. Then again, I do have money, but don't flaunt it so it may be assumed that I don't have any money.

In any event, I think women care way more about looks. I remember in another thread here, someone wrote that out of 9 guys, you can have 2 very good-looking ones that will literally get every girl they want without effort. Then, you will have 5 guys that are above average to average looking and will do okay with women, but will have to put in a ton of effort. Finally, you have 2 unfortunate souls that are ugly and will either not get any girls at all or will be settled for.

I'm one of the 5 guys. So I do okay with women, but, generally, have to put in effort (which I hate doing).

LookAtThisPOst

I remember the TV show "The Love Connection" with Chuck Woolery that would read the bios of these men.

"This is Chad, he dates 3 times a week....blah blah blah...."

And I'm thinking either he's lying to build himself up, or it's the truth.

I'm lucky if I can get 2 or 3 dates a YEAR

Personally, I don't see women going for money very often because they can support themselves these days. Then again, I do have money, but don't flaunt it so it may be assumed that I don't have any money.

In any event, I think women care way more about looks. I remember in another thread here, someone wrote that out of 9 guys, you can have 2 very good-looking ones that will literally get every girl they want without effort. Then, you will have 5 guys that are above average to average looking and will do okay with women, but will have to put in a ton of effort. Finally, you have 2 unfortunate souls that are ugly and will either not get any girls at all or will be settled for.

I'm one of the 5 guys. So I do okay with women, but, generally, have to put in effort (which I hate doing).

• Like 1