My Subordinate and I

ssm ,

let me ask you a question :

do you have a healthy life , she respect you , you spend time together, how much you spend quality time aday ?

what keep u in this relation ?

§§§

Scared of being alone, yes. This has been my life for such along time. Will I be making the biggest mistake of my life. It's not easy.

In a nutshell, you proposition an emloyee, put your business in jeapopardy for sexual harassment, and in the meantime because she declined your creepy offer you continue to give your significant other a false reality in regard to what a liar you are because you're afraid to be alone.

Seriously, you have some major issues, you're a liar, your're a coward who cannot be alone unless the office girl is ok with being the OW.

How is is that someone such as you with such a low character think you are entitled to play with people's lives in such a deceitful way.

Edited by Furious
  • Like 3
Hope Shimmers

I answered this question in your other thread which was identical to this one, a few weeks ago (which I don't see now). All of the details were identical except you had not yet asked her out. You got a lot of really good advice similar to what you are getting on this thread, such as leave your long-term girlfriend first (who is thinking the two of you are going to adopt kids and she will have a life with you), leaving this "girl" (which you still insist on calling her, despite the fact that she's 32) alone, and details about all the potential legal ramifications of this. It seems you decided to completely ignore all of that advice (something you are now doing in this thread too).

What are you looking to hear? It appears that you are just waiting for someone to tell you "go for it" and are stubbornly determined not to hear any other message that deviates from yours.

This WOMAN said no to you. Do you not understand the meaning of "No?" Move on! Leave her alone, stop asking her out and then explaining your intentions in asking her out; you're just making it worse.

Frankly if I were her, I would seriously be considering a lawsuit.

• Like 2

Since starting repetitive threads on a similar topic is disallowed, moderation merged all six threads into one thread, put it in our Friends and Lovers forum for most appropriate placement and we'll review the thread starter's postings for a brief period to ensure compliance with our guidelines. Please continue to address the topic about a dating opportunity with a subordinate. Thanks!

Ask her to go get drinks with you after work sometime, keep it light and fun and go from there. From what you said you re pretty convinced she is into you somewhat what does she need to do turn around and ask you out?