what do you think?

• Author

I can't take any of you seriously with how hostile and rude you're being. Again, I've done absolutely NOTHING at this point besides make a video. and try and think of things to do. I've actually DONE nothing yet. and none of you know ****.... I'm done with this thread. in a few weeks when i'm with her again ill let you guys know

sober and dry

My God, I can't believe this thread... Sorry to say this JerseyFresh but there's just no other way, just by the way you discuss this all issue, you clearly have a lot to learn of RS, womens and overall a LOT of mentally and emotional growing ...

ConfusedHumanBeing
I can't take any of you seriously with hostile and rude you're being. Again, I've done NOTHING at this point besides make a video. and try and think of things to do. I've actually DONE nothing yet. and none of you know ****.... I'm done with this thread. in a few weeks when i'm with her again ill let you guys know

We dont know anything do we? It seems you are the one without the girl....

If you would have listened to us, you might be in her house having all the backrubs you want haha. Maybe even a happy ending.

Good luck on the video Nicolas Sparks.

• Like 1

Who wants to bet he will come back and tell us he is back with her even when it backfires just to show us how wrong we all are? :laugh:

Seriously Jersey you have a lot of growing up to do. You need to take a deep, long, hard look at yourself and start addressing your issues with severe insecurity, anger, obsessive, selfish and disingenuous behaviour. Your internet tough guy bravado isn't fooling anyone here. When everyone is telling you are wrong, you are the common denominator.

Edited by Halcyon
  • Like 3
ConfusedHumanBeing
Who wants to bet he will come back and tell us he is back with her even when it backfires just to show us how wrong we all are? :laugh:

Seriously Jersey you have a lot of growing up to do. You need to take a deep, long, hard look at yourself and start addressing your issues with severe insecurity, anger, obsessive, selfish and disingenuous behaviour. Your internet tough guy bravado isn't fooling anyone here. When everyone is telling you are wrong, you are the common denominator.

That was my guess. He will come back and be like I TOLD YOU SO HAHAHA...ive seen it on here too many times :)

I can't take any of you seriously with how hostile and rude you're being. Again, I've done absolutely NOTHING at this point besides make a video. and try and think of things to do. I've actually DONE nothing yet. and none of you know ****.... I'm done with this thread. in a few weeks when i'm with her again ill let you guys know

You can't take your football and leave! It's dating someone else.

Seriously dude, epic thread. One of the best ever.

I'm sorry you can't wrap your head around how folks were just trying to help. Best of luck!

Send us a video of the wedding!

• Like 2

Wait -- You can't take us seriously and "we don't know ****" but you were the one who came here and told us she "used" you for sex among other things.

You told us she used you then you wanted to get mad when we spoke ill of her or when we said something bad about her. How could you say you can't take any of US seriously when we are just simply applying what you said to our basic common sense?

We are trying to save your from heartache and pain and you rejected that because you are so dang determined to get back a chick who clearly does not want you at the moment.

But since you want to get snappy and mad at that, then good riddance. Some people have to learn the hard way and it's as simple as that. :)

• Author

I've actually thought about if we did get back together and I came here to tell you guys.... none of you would believe me... and then of course if I went out of my way to prove it (which I would) you guys would probably try to contact her and tell her what I thought about doing to try and get her to break up with me again. because you all seem like a bunch of miserable people (and misery loves company) but no, I definitely would not come back and lie.

I've come up with a plan (which is a WHOLE LOT of what you guys are telling me to do and VERY VERY little of what I was thinking of doing during my time of desperation) I am going to give her the video, but i'm going to tell her I made it weeks ago and that i'd like her to just keep it to look back on one day. And then i'm going to tell her to have fun... enjoy her new relationship and that I won't get in the way and I'll respect her privacy. AND I WILL..... I just had an acquaintance of mine who knows both me and this other guy tell me he's not half the man that I am and its only a matter of time before she runs back to me when the "fun" of a new relationship wears out. And after looking at this douchebags facebook for a good hour.... I realized he has nothing on me. period.

SO.... it is what it is.... I wasn't playing "internet tough guy" with anyone.... I AM a tough guy... its what I am.... I always have been. I Treat people how they treat me. If you attack me, I attack back. simple as that. I came here to talk to people.... honestly... not be attacked.

so thank you all for your advice... i'm here if you'd like to continue this thread.

I've come up with a plan which is a WHOLE LOT of what you guys are telling me to do

I am going to give her the video

Yeah... Nope.

And after looking at this douchebags facebook for a good hour.... I realized he has nothing on me. period.

Oh, that was only one hour? My bad, that's totally normal. Anything under 90 minutes is definitely not psycho mode. Shoulda said so earlier man. We're cool, we're cool.

ConfusedHumanBeing
I've actually thought about if we did get back together and I came here to tell you guys.... none of you would believe me... and then of course if I went out of my way to prove it (which I would) you guys would probably try to contact her and tell her what I thought about doing to try and get her to break up with me again. because you all seem like a bunch of miserable people (and misery loves company) but no, I definitely would not come back and lie.

I've come up with a plan (which is a WHOLE LOT of what you guys are telling me to do and VERY VERY little of what I was thinking of doing during my time of desperation) I am going to give her the video, but i'm going to tell her I made it weeks ago and that i'd like her to just keep it to look back on one day. And then i'm going to tell her to have fun... enjoy her new relationship and that I won't get in the way and I'll respect her privacy. AND I WILL..... I just had an acquaintance of mine who knows both me and this other guy tell me he's not half the man that I am and its only a matter of time before she runs back to me when the "fun" of a new relationship wears out. And after looking at this douchebags facebook for a good hour.... I realized he has nothing on me. period.

SO.... it is what it is.... I wasn't playing "internet tough guy" with anyone.... I AM a tough guy... its what I am.... I always have been. I Treat people how they treat me. If you attack me, I attack back. simple as that. I came here to talk to people.... honestly... not be attacked.

so thank you all for your advice... i'm here if you'd like to continue this thread.

Wernt you leaving for a couple of weeks?

Are you serious? If you said you were back with her, *I* would believe you but even if I didn't and you tried to prove it, I would not reach out to her because I am not out to attack you or to get you. I don't know if someone else here would do that either because we are all here because we've been through the emotions you have and the heartache.

Don't generalize or you will have to answer to a few folks. No one attacked you, you just feel like a victim because you are blinded by your own emotion. I know I am not out to get you so maybe you should speak a little more directly.

• Like 1
sober and dry

Man I can't hold it any more.......... How old are you exactly, how many years had passed since you were born?

By just what you are showing here and now you shouldn't even had dated anyone, you don't have maturity for that, not even for driving a car!!!

• Author

and again... after my POLITE and nice post.... i'm still being attacked. HILARIOUS. So I guess when your ex left you and started dating someone else you just didn't care or question her or anything huh.... judging by your cocky reply to my post....

Excuse me for finding out his name and looking at his facebook page... OH MY GODDD IM SOOOO PSYCHO...... how will the streets ever be safe from me.

Edited by a LoveShack.org Moderator
troll reference

I can see why your ex left. You are not stable in the slightest. Get help seriously you need it, I'm not kidding you really need help. Nothing we can say is going to be able to help you because you have a serious case of denial and anger issues among other things.

• Like 3
sober and dry

I will tell this

1 - I left her the hour I found out she was cheating me

2 - I don't care, because since our RS ended, her new RS or who she is ****ing or not isn't my problem anymore

3 - I didn't questioned nothing because it was all in front of my eyes

Believe it or not it's the truth.

Sure I did crawl a loooooooooot, questioned everything real or not, sure I wished to get back at her, sure I had anger thoughts for her new BF, but you know what????

I DID IT JUST IN MY MIND AND SOUL! Why? Who come? I knew better ;)

So guess what?!? I'm not a BIG and TOUGH MAN just like you (or at least as you say you are), but sure I try to learn and do everything I can to become better person ;)

Edited by sober and dry
and again... after my POLITE and nice post.... i'm still being attacked. HILARIOUS. So I guess when your ex left you and started dating someone else you just didn't care or question her or anything huh.... judging by your cocky reply to my post....

Excuse me for finding out his name and looking at his facebook page... OH MY GODDD IM SOOOO PSYCHO...... how will the streets ever be safe from me.

You're a ****ing troll. period

Don't listen to them. They are terrorists. Love terrorists!

You gotta fight for your love! I know how you feel! Who cares if she doesn't love you! You'll love her for the both of you! RIGHT?!? Go get her Terminator! And when you go down don't forget to keep your arm in the air with your thumb up!

'MERICAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Edited by Ducktape
Forgot the patriotism
  • Like 2
  • Author

this is comical to say the least. So... after reading my own posts and how polite im being and after saying that I was going to give her her space and leave her alone... im STILL being called crazy and told that I need help? LMAO.... you guys are a hilarious bunch. I really can't continue this anymore because you guys clearly have an agenda.

- You are stalking the 'douchebag' who is dating her because you are an insecure man child who is about as tough as a poodle wearing a tutu. Stalking him and profiling him by taking his license plate number come on man this is not normal behaviour. This all spells insecurity and you are seriously overcompensating with the tough guy act.

- You lash out at everyone who says anything you don't agree with.

- No you are not leaving her alone, you are attempting to manipulate her (rather pooly at that) with some rubbish video which she will probably just laugh at and bin.

- You need a serious reality check.

But you know what let's just go with what you want to hear.

****ING AMAZING MAN, PURE GENIUS?! THIS CAN'T FAIL GO GET HER HERO I'M CHEERING FOR YOU! LOVE CONQUERS ALL EVEN IF THE OTHER PERSON DOESN'T WANT YOU CAN'T GIVE UP. GIVING UP IS FOR QUITTERS!?

ConfusedHumanBeing
this is comical to toughleast. So... after reading my own posts and how polite im being and after saying that I was going to give her her space and leave her alone... im STILL being called crazy and told that I need help? LMAO.... you guys are a hilarious bunch. I really can't continue this anymore because you guys clearly have an agenda.

You said "Im not an internet tough guy I AM a tough guy" was a dumb remark and nowhere being polite. And then you called us miserable people hahaha. Yeah you have awesome manners.

Send the video or dont. Honestly knock off the s***

Edited by ConfusedHumanBeing

OK, I think EVERYONE needs to calm down and relax. All of us here understand the pain of losing someone we love and most of us would go to great lengths to win them back. There doesn't need to be so much tension and hostility. We're all fighting the same battles here.

OP, I think it's admirable that you would swim across the ocean to prove yourself to this girl, but you need to take some time to yourself. Breathe, relax, focus on you for a little while. Let time do some healing and smoke clearing. Then, when you're in a calmer state of mind and in a better place in your personal life, make the decision on how you want to proceed. I believe in following your heart and taking risks even if it could backfire and leave you wounded. But right now is just not the right time, ya know? Take some time to sort yourself and your emotions out, and then come back to figure out what you want to do and give it your best shot.

We all want to find someone special to share our lives and grow old with that take our breath away on daily basis. Whether it's this girl or someone else, I truly hope you find it.

Good luck to you, my friend.

Simon Phoenix

Wow, every time someone truly is off the reservation, I always miss it until the thread is 7-8 pages in. Anyway, please don't start making hair dolls of her likeness. I say this half-seriously, because you are coming off as very unhinged and crossing over to scary. The post I've quoted above sound stalkerish/obsessive.

Honestly, you need to stop whining and pissing and moaning like a 5-year-old having a temper tantrum at Toys R Us at every piece of advice (which is every piece of advice in this thread to date) which disagrees with what you are doing. First of all, harshness aside, we're looking out for your best interests. Second of all, what you want to do, what you are doing, and your overall attitude about this is just absolutely, unequivocally wrong. Here are the reasons why.

1. The video idea, while bad, isn't the worst part of your plan. Your plan of trying to manipulate behind the scenes to create a scenario where she breaks up with this guy is horrible. It's manipulative, it's selfish, it's creepy. There's nothing loving about trying to throw a monkey wrench in your ex's life. Honestly, from reading what you've wrote, I don't see you acting out of love. I see you acting out of fear and obsession.

If this guy is truly a scumbag, she'll discover it on her own and make the break on her own. But what you want to do is one of the most scummiest things I've heard on this site. She's not going to thank you for saving her -- she's going to think you're an absolute monster. And if you actually go through with this to the point of hiring women to flirt with this guy to try to blow things up, she'd be right.

2. Now to the video. Also creepy, clingy, and manipulative. If you've been with her 17 years off and on, she remembers the good times and doesn't need a reminder. You clumsily and forcefully trying to remind her not only will be ineffective, but it will completely make her want to erase the "good memories" because of the outlandishly prick move of bullying her to remember things. If you were truly a good boyfriend, she'll remember. It might take a while, but it will happen. But forcefully trying to induce it won't end well.

3. Stop stalking the other guy. That's also weird and creepy. And no matter how much you try to spin it, hovering around the other guy is not cool. And pulling stunts like this will push them closer together, not drive them apart. It's just a bad strategy.

4. Movies are entertainment, nothing more, nothing less. Multiple times you've referenced movies as justifications for your abysmally horrible plans. Well, those movies are fiction and have no bearing on real life and true love. In Hollywood, "fighting for your love" makes for feel-good outcomes and draws money at the box office. In real life, it causes things to get f--ked up even more and, in extreme cases, results in restraining orders. I once thought like you (I was 18) and tried the stuff that works in movies. It pretty much offended my ex to the point where her and I didn't speak on campus for almost three years. Following the Hollywood template is a surefire way of making yourself look like a horse's ass. Don't be that guy.

5. Take a timeout. While you should go No Contact, you are in such a weirdly delusional state that you are going to avoid such advice out of spite. So I'm going to advise to relax and take a timeout. Decompress, get your wits back, and just settle the f--k down. Right now you are making a complete mockery of yourself. And if you are coming off that way to strangers who are on your side, the impression you are giving your ex with your attitude and emoting is awful.

Either way, I'm really not sure why you came to this advice website if you are just going to yell and pout at the advice people are giving you. It's an advice website, not a mindless "tell me what I want to hear or else" website. Hopefully something sticks from what I wrote above. If not, i'll just get my popcorn ready and watch this dumpster fire burn.

• Like 3

OP, please consider your self respect and dignity. We have nothing to gain. We want you to be happy, healthy and whole. We have all been there. Good luck.

• Like 1