what do you think?

• Author

tojaz - I love your posts. seems like you actually <care>.

I agree with everything you said to be honest. My hatred for her is building more and more every day and its only a matter of days before I decide I no longer want her. At this point.... I'm really only thinking about payback... the moment she realizes "holy ****... I lost the one guy who'd move mountains for me" and tries crawling back... or at least calling me to apologize... that is the moment i'm thinking of, so that I can laugh in her face and say "who are you? I don't know anyone by that name"

Edited by a LoveShack.org Moderator
Off-topic commentary redacted

I gotta say, after reading this entire thread...I do not get you at all. In fact, your last post is a little scary. Do you want this girl or not? One post, you're raving about how beautiful she is and how wonderful your relationship was. Then a few hours later, she's Satan's spawn and you hate her. I'm no shrink, but there is some kind of disturbing disconnect in your psyche. Please consider IC to get to the bottom of who you are before you attempt another relationship, either with this girl or a new one.

• Like 1
I gotta say, after reading this entire thread...I do not get you at all. In fact, your last post is a little scary. Do you want this girl or not? One post, you're raving about how beautiful she is and how wonderful your relationship was. Then a few hours later, she's Satan's spawn and you hate her. I'm no shrink, but there is some kind of disturbing disconnect in your psyche. Please consider IC to get to the bottom of who you are before you attempt another relationship, either with this girl or a new one.

Love has turned to hate as the reality that she is not coming back, is hitting home.

That fear of desertion and abandonment, is showing as anger accompanied by hatred.

• Like 1

As an advisory, responses from the thread starter may be delayed. Please continue addressing the topic. Thanks!

tojaz - I love your posts. seems like you actually <care>.

I agree with everything you said to be honest. My hatred for her is building more and more every day and its only a matter of days before I decide I no longer want her. At this point.... I'm really only thinking about payback... the moment she realizes "holy ****... I lost the one guy who'd move mountains for me" and tries crawling back... or at least calling me to apologize... that is the moment i'm thinking of, so that I can laugh in her face and say "who are you? I don't know anyone by that name"

Don't waste your time thinking about payback. Anger is healthy, acting out of anger rarely is. Not only isn't it healthy, but it also serves as another way to keep the wound open. Plus it's not nearly as satisfying as you are imagining.

Focus that energy instead on something worthwhile (this is where that whole "work on yourself" thing comes into play). Take some time to heal and to work on the parts that you contributed to making things go sideways. You know, that 75% you mentioned pages back.

That way you come out of this whole miserable experience with something to show for it aside from the scars, a guy better equipped for his next serious relationship when it comes along.

TOJAZ

• 1 month later...