what do you think?

here's my compromise.... I worked HARD on this video, and its GOOD... its like ****ing steven speilberg made the damn thing..... it would be good for her to have and look back on (same as shes always looked back on our prom pictures) even if we never get back together......

SO, what if I drop the video off and say something along the lines of.... "ya know... I worked really hard on this for weeks... and I thought it was the way I could "win you back".... but I've decided that stuff like that only happens in movies... but I wanted you to have it anyway because it will be nice for you to tuck away and look at from time to time. I'm going to move on now and leave you be... and I wish you luck and maybe some day we can be friends"

I say drop off a video of Jaws with a sticky note that reads "chomp on this biotch".

It is Speilberg after all.

Seriously buddy, ya gotta stop. As arse backwards as it seems, the only way you can get her to notice you and to think about you, is by not being there. Simple as that.

• Like 1

At this point I'm very curious to see this video.maybe you could out it on you tube. You might even garner a bunch of interest and find a new career.

At this point I'm very curious to see this video.maybe you could out it on you tube. You might even garner a bunch of interest and find a new career.

Agree..Then you can just post it directly here and facebook! Save the gas from dropping it off :environment:

ConfusedHumanBeing
Let me say this.... she started dating me when I was in the absolute WORST time in my life. I had nothing.... and over the course of 6 months I started making GREAT money and we got an AMAZING condo together and all new furniture and all. She was an ANGEL to me. always there for me no matter what I needed. cooked, cleaned, ****ed me and spent time with me every day.

But women have weaknesses that men don't.... and we started fighting over stupid ****... and with her mom not wanting us together and her being close to her mom.... it got to her and she decided it was easier that way.

You guys think we've just been apart for 4 months and no contact... I was just at her house maybe 5 days ago. She said to me "my parents don't want us together... and they'll never change their minds... and so that's that" it really made believe that that's the only thing holding her back.

The guy shes seeing hasn't been at her house for a few days now....and I don even know HOW serious it was to be honest with you.... they've only known each other for 3 weeks now. To HER, that's nothing. I was on the couch with her 2 days before she met him watching dirty dancing and giving her a back rub (nothing sexual happened) and she rubbed my back too.

WHen I saw her the other day... she wasn't mean..... sort of distant but not like "get the **** out of here"

SO..... can I compromise with you guys here.... give me your opinions. We have a 17 year history.... i'm nnot just some guy. Yes, she broke up with me and YES... looking back I think I did a lot of things wrong. I'd say it was 75% my fault.

here's my compromise.... I worked HARD on this video, and its GOOD... its like ****ing steven speilberg made the damn thing..... it would be good for her to have and look back on (same as shes always looked back on our prom pictures) even if we never get back together......

SO, what if I drop the video off and say something along the lines of.... "ya know... I worked really hard on this for weeks... and I thought it was the way I could "win you back".... but I've decided that stuff like that only happens in movies... but I wanted you to have it anyway because it will be nice for you to tuck away and look at from time to time. I'm going to move on now and leave you be... and I wish you luck and maybe some day we can be friends"

or something along those lines..... that way... she will watch the video and it may have an effect on her (its ****ING GOOD, not cheesy at all) and... she will watch it with an open mind and not "ok hes trying to get me back with this video"

and I was even thinking of changing my phone number and telling her that when I drop it off.... like "i deleted my facebook and changed my number.... you won't hear from me again and I apologize for how I acted the last few weeks"

My head hurts.

Let me say this.... she started dating me when I was in the absolute WORST time in my life. I had nothing.... and over the course of 6 months I started making GREAT money and we got an AMAZING condo together and all new furniture and all. She was an ANGEL to me. always there for me no matter what I needed. cooked, cleaned, ****ed me and spent time with me every day.

But women have weaknesses that men don't.... and we started fighting over stupid ****... and with her mom not wanting us together and her being close to her mom.... it got to her and she decided it was easier that way.

You guys think we've just been apart for 4 months and no contact... I was just at her house maybe 5 days ago. She said to me "my parents don't want us together... and they'll never change their minds... and so that's that" it really made believe that that's the only thing holding her back.

The guy shes seeing hasn't been at her house for a few days now....and I don even know HOW serious it was to be honest with you.... they've only known each other for 3 weeks now. To HER, that's nothing. I was on the couch with her 2 days before she met him watching dirty dancing and giving her a back rub (nothing sexual happened) and she rubbed my back too.

WHen I saw her the other day... she wasn't mean..... sort of distant but not like "get the **** out of here"

SO..... can I compromise with you guys here.... give me your opinions. We have a 17 year history.... i'm nnot just some guy. Yes, she broke up with me and YES... looking back I think I did a lot of things wrong. I'd say it was 75% my fault.

or something along those lines..... that way... she will watch the video and it may have an effect on her (its ****ING GOOD, not cheesy at all) and... she will watch it with an open mind and not "ok hes trying to get me back with this video"

and I was even thinking of changing my phone number and telling her that when I drop it off.... like "i deleted my facebook and changed my number.... you won't hear from me again and I apologize for how I acted the last few weeks"

Go ahead Dude, do it.

Do us a favor will you? Come back here and tell us how'd it turned out. I really really need some new stories to tell my friends.

Man this is bad! So so bad.

I have been there OP, I begged, pleaded, got down on my knees literally, just trying to get someone back who couldnt give two flying f***s whether I was breathing or not. Listen to what people here have to say here, have some self respect, guard your pride, maintain your dignity and just don't go on this suicide mission. It will blow up in your face.

Life isn't short, it's incredibly long, and the last thing you want to carry with you in this life is the memory of such a huge blow to your self esteem and self respect, because believe me that is the only outcome here. That, and her possibly filing a restraining order on you.

You are not stupid, you are just stupid in love but you need to wise up fast before you regret this.

DON'T DO IT! PLEASE DON'T DO IT!

• Author

Just wanted to give you guys an update.....

So.... the first couple nights they hung out I was driving by a lot. I didn't know **** about this guy. And the first night I saw them and we had words he was in his car and never got out. It was night time and I couldn't see well.

Anyway, I got his license plate number like 3 weeks ago. I called in a few favors and got the guys name and address today...... I found him on facebook....

all I can say is that I feel almost 100 times better. First, hes ugly as ****. Hes a ****ing midget and his "beautiful bmw" is a 2007.... he looks like a ****ing leprechaun. SO.... I feel better. I'm a good looking guy and I Have no trouble getting women.

I think i'm going to just go out and party and let her hear how good i'm doing. As beautiful as my ex is.... and she is VERY beautiful.... I anticipated this guy to be tall and muscular like me........ im not intimidated in the least bit anymore now that I know.

so call me crazy or whatever you want, but I feel better knowing.

So.... the first couple nights they hung out I was driving by a lot. I didn't know **** about this guy. And the first night I saw them and we had words he was in his car and never got out. It was night time and I couldn't see well.

Anyway, I got his license plate number like 3 weeks ago. I called in a few favors and got the guys name and address today...... I found him on facebook....

all I can say is that I feel almost 100 times better. First, hes ugly as ****. Hes a ****ing midget and his "beautiful bmw" is a 2007.... he looks like a ****ing leprechaun. SO.... I feel better. I'm a good looking guy and I Have no trouble getting women.

I think i'm going to just go out and party and let her hear how good i'm doing. As beautiful as my ex is.... and she is VERY beautiful.... I anticipated this guy to be tall and muscular like me........ im not intimidated in the least bit anymore now that I know.

so call me crazy or whatever you want, but I feel better knowing.

This is getting better and better...

You are well on your way to receiving a restraining order... Just FYI.

And you've been fighting people in here for several pages about how you're not crazy and psycho.

As for the rest of your post, it just shows how little you have grown and learn from your break up. You're still acting like a 16 years old girl in high school, comparing looks and physical possessions. You're trying to humiliate someone to make yourself feel better.

Self esteem comes from within, not at the expense of others. You're in a place of hurt, and all of the ugly is showing right now. There's nothing attractive about you. So much, that a smaller, less muscular, 2007 bmw driving leprechaun is spending time with her and you're not.

He must be doing something right. And you must be doing something wrong. Think about it. And try to become a better person, won't hurt.

• Like 4
  • Author
This is getting better and better...

You are well on your way to receiving a restraining order... Just FYI.

Really??? clearly you don't know **** because looking up someone's license plate isn't illegal. Restraining order for what? I haven't been violent or threatened anyone. I haven't so much as raised my voice even the first night I saw this guy. AND I've been INSIDE her house in the last week talking to her. I got a ****ing newsflash for some of you here.... you're not the "all knowing" It's fine to give your opinions and talk to me but the belittling and talking **** is out of hand. I can GUARANTEE if we were sitting around a table having this conversation you all wouldn't have such big balls. I'm being nice as can ****ing be here and just talking to you guys while i'm going through a rough time. the least you guys could do is stop with the "crazy" "psycho" "restraining order" "you're an idiot" ****..... did I NOT JUST SAY what you guys have been telling me to do from day one???? YES... I said I feel a little better and was going to go out and have some fun..... this guy is a loser and will **** up on his own in a matter of weeks. when my ex hears im laying the pipe to a few models she will get jealous as **** and come crawling back. shes an insecure little girl.

ConfusedHumanBeing

This is the most entertaining thread I've seen in the 2+ years ive been here.

Its like watching a train wreck. You dont want to watch, but you cant look away.

• Like 7
Really??? clearly you don't know **** because looking up someone's license plate isn't illegal. Restraining order for what? I haven't been violent or threatened anyone. I haven't so much as raised my voice even the first night I saw this guy. AND I've been INSIDE her house in the last week talking to her. I got a ****ing newsflash for some of you here.... you're not the "all knowing" It's fine to give your opinions and talk to me but the belittling and talking **** is out of hand. I can GUARANTEE if we were sitting around a table having this conversation you all wouldn't have such big balls. I'm being nice as can ****ing be here and just talking to you guys while i'm going through a rough time. the least you guys could do is stop with the "crazy" "psycho" "restraining order" "you're an idiot" ****..... did I NOT JUST SAY what you guys have been telling me to do from day one???? YES... I said I feel a little better and was going to go out and have some fun..... this guy is a loser and will **** up on his own in a matter of weeks. when my ex hears im laying the pipe to a few models she will get jealous as **** and come crawling back. shes an insecure little girl.

She is the insecure one?

• Like 1
This is the most entertaining thread I've seen in the 2+ years ive been here.

Its like watching a train wreck. You dont want to watch, but you cant look away.

I know right. Really fascinating.

shes an insecure little girl.

And so are you. Your vanity is no smoke screen.

You're impressing no one, and neither are you impressing anyone with your speech of how nobody would say such and such if we were sat at the same table. Your threats are as empty as the depth of your emotional intelligence.

In other words, you're a scrub, you don't want to improve, you don't want help. There's no use in you coming here. Good luck.

• Author

SO let me get this straight....

Not a SINGLE ONE OF YOU drove by your exe's house.... or called and begged her to get back together? NONE of you wondered about the new guy she was dating???? none of you tried to see what she'd been up to???

not a single one of you????

well newsflash then... none of you have ever been in love. I don care what you would do NOW.... or what you've "learned" from this site.... you are all implying that you've perfectly maneuvered your break ups and everything turned out fine.

"oh my god, its like a train wreck... you cant look away"

really... why?? because i'm giving you guys ideas that I had to try to win her back..... yes... that's just SOOOOOO psycho and crazy... OH MY GODDD. Also... there's no "empty threats" I AM the guy who'd smack someone around for being disrespectful. aside from that i'm the nicest guy you'll ever meet. THere's no way any of you can read my responses and you responses and say that IM the one starting arguments.

Insecure??? I mean... yeah... I think we all get insecure when a relationship ends and they date someone else...... i'd say that's human nature.

but as a WHOLE, no i'm not insecure. I'm tall, good looking, muscular, make good money, have a million friends, i'm well known and respected.... I have NO problem getting women... my son's mother is so gorgeous you'd all give your life savings just to sniff her underwear. BUT... you want who you want... I want THIS ONE. I don't want another one. Simple as that. So unless you just have constructive criticism or want to engage in polite conversation to help me get through this situation.... then please don't comment. Some of you are being very nice.... most of you are being rude as ****.... I haven't actually DONE anything yet besides drive by a lot.... and I mean... shes invited me in SEVERAL times so.... i'm not doing too ****ing bad am I??? I ****ed her like 4 weeks ago.... 3 weeks ago I was on the couch rubbing her back watching a movie. a week ago I was in the apartment talking to her and getting replies.... its not like shes BEGGING ME to leave her alone and threatening to get me thrown in jail. SO... what are you really saying???

Edited by a LoveShack.org Moderator
deleting troll reference started by another member

I hope I am not being mean but if this is real, this makes me feel a whole lot better about my messed up breakup (which was an absolute nightmare) and my douchebag of an ex.

This is next level!!!!!

• Like 1
ConfusedHumanBeing
I've actually been wondering myself If you guys are the trolls. SO let me get this straight....

Not a SINGLE ONE OF YOU drove by your exe's house.... or called and begged her to get back together? NONE of you wondered about the new guywith new she was datiin theg???? none of you tried to see what she'd been up to???

not a single one of you????

well newsflash then... none of you have ever been in love. I don care what you would do NOW.... or what you've "learned" from this site.... you are all implying that you've perfectly maneuvered your break ups and everything turned out fine.

"oh my god, its like a train wreck... you cant look away"

really... why?? because i'm giving you guys ideas that I had to try to win her back..... yes... that's just SOOOOOO psycho and crazy... OH MY GODDD. Also... there's no "empty threats" I AM the guy who'd smack someone around for being disrespectful. aside from that i'm the nicest guy you'll ever meet. THere's no way any of you can read my responses and you responses and say that IM the one starting arguments.

Insecure??? I mean... yeah... I think we all get insecure when a relationship ends and they date someone else...... i'd say that's human nature.

but as a WHOLE, no i'm not insecure. I'm tall, good looking, muscular, make good money, have a million friends, i'm well known and respected.... I have NO problem getting women... my son's mother is so gorgeous you'd all give your life savings just to sniff her underwear. BUT... you want who you want... I want THIS ONE. I don't want another one. Simple as that. So unless you just have constructive criticism or want to engage in polite conversation to help me get through this situation.... then please don't comment. Some of you are being very nice.... most of you are being rude as ****.... I haven't actually DONE anything yet besides drive by a lot.... and I mean... shes invited me in SEVERAL times so.... i'm not doing too ****ing bad am I??? I ****ed her like 4 weeks ago.... 3 weeks ago I was on the couch rubbing her back watching a movie. a week ago I was in the apartment talking to her and getting replies.... its not like shes BEGGING ME to leave her alone and threatening to get me thrown in jail. SO... what are you really saying???

No ive never drove by an ex's house but yes I've called and begged THATS WHY WE ARE TELLING YOU TO LEAVE HER ALONE. Again, many on here have made the same mistskes you are doing and we've told you that. Your refusal to listen is astounding.

We gave you constructive advice on page 1 and you threw a tantrum like a kid at toys R us because you didnt like our answers. You wont get it through your thick skull that a video wont work, but yet here we are page 7. You had the idea of "hiring" someone to flirt with new guy to catch him in the act? Thats the most shady, insane, and gross thing I've ever seen. Thats not love for someone. Thats being obsessed.

So you rubbed her back!!! That's amazing!!! I bet she probably thinks about that when she is banging her new BOYFRIEND.

You have a LOT to learn about the opposite sex man. She is saying a lot and you arent listening. You haven't left her alone, you've been obsessed in your own head and you wont get out of your own way. I'm starting to see why she left you. Work on yourself man you need it.

I'm imagining this thread will get locked at some point, but just remember this when it doesn't work out.

Edited by ConfusedHumanBeing
  • Author
No ive never drove by an ex's house but yes I've called and begged THATS WHY WE ARE TELLING YOU TO LEAVE HER ALONE. Again, many on here have made the same mistskes you are doing and we've told you that. Your refusal to listen is astounding.

We gave you constructive advice on page 1 and you threw a tantrum like a kid at toys R us because you didnt like our answers. You wont get it through your thick skull that a video wont work, but yet here we are page 7. You had the idea of "hiring" someone to flirt with new guy to catch him in the act? Thats the most shady, insane, and gross thing I've ever seen. Thats not love for someone. Thats being obsessed.

So you rubbed her back!!! That's amazing!!! I bet she probably thinks about that when she is banging her new BOYFRIEND.

You have a LOT to learn about the opposite sex man. She is saying a lot and you arent listening. You haven't left her alone, you've been obsessed in your own head and you wont get out of your own way. I'm starting to see why she left you. Work on yourself man you need it.

I'm imagining this thread will get locked at some point, but just remember this when it doesn't work out.

Again, assuming you know her or her actions lol. I've known this woman for 17 years. she doesn't sleep with someone after 3 weeks. yes, i'm sure they've kissed and probably fooled around a bit, but no.. he hasn't "banged" her yet as you so eloquently put it.

And.... just to reiterate what I said..... I SAID THAT I DECIDED TO JUST GO DO MY OWN THING AND LET HER COME TO ME.... which is what you guys kept bitching for me to do. the dude is ugly as ****. I saw a picture of him today and i'm not the least bit worried about him anymore. he's just some rebound that's probably kissing her ass cause shes 10 levels hotter than him. meanwhile I get girls that look like her at the snap of a finger.

Again, you guys are the ones being hostile like you know everything in the world. As for hiring someone to flirt with him..... I don't see how that's such a bad thing if I did do it.... ****... if someone could get my significant other's attention i'd want to know sooner rather than later.

but hey we're all different.... just seems that here we all have to have YOUR opinion or we're "crazy"

he's just some rebound that's probably kissing her ass cause shes 10 levels hotter than him.

So I guess you have that in common.

Hey, if it doesn't work out between you and the girl, at least you could have found a best friend!

ConfusedHumanBeing
Again, assuming you know her or her actions lol. I've known this woman for 17 years. she doesn't sleep with someone after 3 weeks. yes, i'm sure they've kissed and probably fooled around a bit, but no.. he hasn't "banged" her yet as you so eloquently put it.

And.... just to reiterate what I said..... I SAID THAT I DECIDED TO JUST GO DO MY OWN THING AND LET HER COME TO ME.... which is what you guys kept bitching for me to do. the dude is ugly as ****. I saw a picture of him today and i'm not the least bit worried about him anymore. he's just some rebound that's probably kissing her ass cause shes 10 levels hotter than him. meanwhile I get girls that look like her at the snap of a finger.

Again, you guys are the ones being hostile like you know everything in the world. As for hiring someone to flirt with him..... I don't see how that's such a bad thing if I did do it.... ****... if someone could get my significant other's attention i'd want to know sooner rather than later.

but hey we're all different.... just seems that here we all have to have YOUR opinion or we're "crazy"

If you dont see how creepy and weird that is, you never will. If she ever found out, she would be furious. Thats what little boys do, not men. You will not find ANYONE who thinks thats a good idea. Plus, its none of your business what she does anymore.

You can badmouthing this dude all you want, but he is with her, you are not. Plus, its none of your business. Feels like ive said that before.

We know a LOT more about situations like this than you do. If we didn't, why are you coming on her asking what to do? I dont care how long you've known her.....she obviously doesn't feel the same way you do since she left you before, got married and had kids and now isnt with you. Thats not someone who really loves you. You are living in a fantasy world man. If you're such a women's dream, she would still be with you.

Your quick temper is incredibly alarming. You are getting this bent over a relationship advice thread...I hate to see how you would react if you walked in on them having sex.

You are making a real fool of yourself and its honestly sad and mildly funny to watch.

I HAVE to see this video. Im begging you to show it!!! I think I want to watch that over American Sniper at this point lol.

Edited by ConfusedHumanBeing
  • Like 4

This can't be real. On the off chance it is I weep for the human race; my 5 year old nephew has deeper insight into what makes a healthy relationship.

• Like 1