What made/would make, you tell the BS?

MW getting involved with MM and thinking MM is not having sex with his wife is kind of funny. There is no way hes going to say no. It might be the case that he is only doing it to keep the peace but you can bet all your money on the odds hes doing them both. The part that really makes me laugh about this the most is sure he wont lie to the OW he loves her. Hes already lieing to one woman he loves. The same can be said about the MM getting involved with a MW. What makes these people think that the person they are getting involved with will be honest when there entire relationship with them is based on lies to begin with.

Clay

• Like 7
  • Author
MW getting involved with MM and thinking MM is not having sex with his wife is kind of funny. There is no way hes going to say no. It might be the case that he is only doing it to keep the peace but you can bet all your money on the odds hes doing them both. The part that really makes me laugh about this the most is sure he wont lie to the OW he loves her. Hes already lieing to one woman he loves. The same can be said about the MM getting involved with a MW. What makes these people think that the person they are getting involved with will be honest when there entire relationship with them is based on lies to begin with.

Clay

Exactly. I agree with this whole heartedly. It's all a pile of ****e, and he/she is lying to BOTH, not just wife/partner.

That's why the other person get's so mad in the end and wants to blow it up by telling, but then they know if they do it will be over............

• Like 1
Exactly. I agree with this whole heartedly. It's all a pile of ****e, and he/she is lying to BOTH, not just wife/partner.

Except when he isn't.

Certainly mine never did,mane yes, I have proof. Unlike those who make sweeping statements about all R's because their one worked out a particular way,mane their imagination doesn't stretch to consider other possibilities for other people in other situations.

Sure, some MM may lie to their OWs. Others don't. Accept it, it's a fact of life.

• Author
Except when he isn't.

Certainly mine never did,mane yes, I have proof. Unlike those who make sweeping statements about all R's because their one worked out a particular way,mane their imagination doesn't stretch to consider other possibilities for other people in other situations.

Sure, some MM may lie to their OWs. Others don't. Accept it, it's a fact of life.

You will never likely know the truth yourself as to whether he was lying to you. After all, liars try NEVER to let the truth slip.......

• Like 2
You will never likely know the truth yourself as to whether he was lying to you. After all, liars try NEVER to let the truth slip.......

I know the truth, my guy never lied to me. He did not need to.

• Like 1
  • Author
I know the truth, my guy never lied to me. He did not need to.

A liaison built on a web of deception is by it's very nature a lie, whether it turns into 'It's a Wonderful Life' or not, but what do I know?

If you believe that to be your truth, that's great for you.

The truth is everybody lies, whether it's a weeny white one about why we're late for work, or a humdinger about where we were till 2am......

Edited by meandmycats
  • Like 5

Actually, I do know the truth. I'm sorry your worldview is so deeply predicated on your believing that it cannot possibly be so, but luckily the truth exists outside of whether or not you choose to believe it is true.

• Like 1
  • Author
Actually, I do know the truth. I'm sorry your worldview is so deeply predicated on your believing that it cannot possibly be so, but luckily the truth exists outside of whether or not you choose to believe it is true.

Righto, I'll put my rose tinted specs back on then ......

• Like 7