Hey, guys! Want to see a REAL woman???

Eternal Sunshine

I think stomach is her worst area. But if you ignore that, her body looks toned and good. She has thick legs but they look like they have a lot of muscle.

• Like 3
LittleTiger
Mentally? She's basically perfect.

Physically? It's only a matter of time before I lose all desire for sex.

I'm sure she will find someone worth her effort but I can't do it.

This is incredibly sad! :(

I hope you are very young and have lack of experience on your side. If not, it is likely that you will be very disappointed for the rest of your life.

I suppose you could just keep 'trading up' for younger, fitter, more toned women as you start to grow old and sag yourself.

You should probably also warn any woman you 'fall in love' with that once she has children and her perfect body is gone, you will lose all desire for sex with her and be looking elsewhere!

• Like 7
LittleTiger
I think stomach is her worst area. But if you ignore that, her body looks toned and good. She has thick legs but they look like they have a lot of muscle.

This is sad too! :(

ES you are buying in to the insanity!

So she doesn't look like an underwear model? Big deal! I think she looks great all over.

This is a healthy, happy, very attractive woman - who the h*ll cares if 'her stomach is her worst area'?

Seriously? No wonder most people on the LS dating section are single!

• Like 7

The entire POINT of her blog was to address how she wanted to help others accept their own bodies, NOT to discuss and compare others. Jeesh. :rollseyes:

Els- I am short so my midsection is short. I wear things that nip me in the waist to accentuate any hourglass shape I may have. I kinda have a pinup look. It's feminine without trying too hard so I can wear my pencil skirt and a band T and be comfy and sexy.

But I even go out in shirts that are too short and my belly sticks out the bottom a bit but I don't care. At home I don't really care either.

When my man was here last week I showed him my truffle shuffle and made my belly into a doughtnut. We both giggled :D

• Like 2
Eternal Sunshine
This is sad too! :(

ES you are buying in to the insanity!

So she doesn't look like an underwear model? Big deal! I think she looks great all over.

This is a healthy, happy, very attractive woman - who the h*ll cares if 'her stomach is her worst area'?

Seriously? No wonder most people on the LS dating section are single!

I am actually agreeing with you. I think that overall, she looks better than an average American woman naked. My mum sort of looked like that, maybe tiny bit thinner after 2 kids. She was always complimented on her body.

If men are "grossed out" by this, it's just beyond me how they will cope with aging and women's bodies after kids. Especially since they are not the pick of the litter themselves.

This is precisely why I prefer to date men with LTR experience. I think most of these men would freak out if a woman woke up in their bed with no make up and slightly puffy face. They think women look like magazine images or dolled up for their night out 24/7.

• Like 7

If men are "grossed out" by this, it's just beyond me how they will cope with aging and women's bodies after kids. Especially since they are not the pick of the litter themselves.

This is precisely why I prefer to date men with LTR experience. I think most of these men would freak out if a woman woke up in their bed with no make up and slightly puffy face. They think women look like magazine images or dolled up for their night out 24/7.

I'm sure aging makes a difference, but you can't blame it all on that...

And makeup and hair is not the same as physique...

Eternal Sunshine
I'm sure aging makes a difference, but you can't blame it all on that...

And makeup and hair is not the same as physique...

No, but makeup and hair also contribute to the overall look.

I am not blaming it on aging, I am blaming it on men that don't seem to own mirrors.

• Like 3
No, but makeup and hair also contribute to the overall look.

Very much so.

I am not blaming it on aging, I am blaming it on men that don't seem to own mirrors.

Ah, true. But aren't women all about dating for "personality"...? So when you have some busted ass guys with "great personalities" dating physically attractive women, it just encourages the idea that men don't have to take care of themselves or be accountable for their appearance.

Why don't women just raise their standards of physical appearance? That seems like a suitable solution...

Eternal Sunshine
Very much so.

Ah, true. But aren't women all about dating for "personality"...? So when you have some busted ass guys with "great personalities" dating physically attractive women, it just encourages the idea that men don't have to take care of themselves or be accountable for their appearance.

Why don't women just raise their standards of physical appearance? That seems like a suitable solution...

I am curious, what mark out of 10 would you give this woman? (for overall looks)

I am curious, what mark out of 10 would you give this woman? (for overall looks)

Au naturale or dolled up?

Both :D

and be blunt

Au naturale: 4

Dolled up: 5

On that scale, 5 is "average" and 7 is arbitrarily where "attractive" would begin. In other words, about average, but not attractive.

• Like 1

What does this show? That the woman in the blog is not attractive?

She's attractive to many men. Most partnered men have women who look more like her than the woman you linked. if she's not attractive to you, what does that say about you?

• Like 2

On that scale, 5 is "average" and 7 is arbitrarily where "attractive" would begin. In other words, about average, but not attractive.

Looks liked make up doesn't matter that much after all :laugh:

• Like 5

I date for personality but to me physical attractiveness is indicative of personality. ie what the man does with his body, hair, etc.

• Like 2
Eternal Sunshine

I agree with that.

Now we must wait for judgement of other wiminz that hate "the scale" :(

• Like 2

I think it only improves most people (women in this case) mildly.

• Like 1

I've been out here for 7 months where very few women wear makeup...I guess I've been desensitized from it...when you're used to seeing little to no makeup, and you've been deprived for so long, no makeup starts looking alright to you... :laugh:

Her bottom half is what I find least appealing.

I think it only improves most people (women in this case) mildly.

Like I said above, I've seen a lot of women sans makeup while I've been out here, and so you can kind of tell how much of a difference makeup will make. And I will tend to "overrate" what they look like without makeup.

If the girl has a bad complexion or bad skin, it can make a hell of a lot of difference. But if she keeps her face looking healthy, then the difference is a bit more subtle.

• Like 1

being attractive is more than looks... When I was single I'd gone out with model type of outside beauty and they were trolls inside, and they got dumped for being a troll in personality, an attractive personality can make any person a 9 instantly just like a bad personality can make any person a 2....

• Like 5
being attractive is more than looks... When I was single I'd gone out with model type of outside beauty and they were trolls inside, and they got dumped for being a troll in personality, an attractive personality can make any person a 9 instantly just like a bad personality can make any person a 2....

Perhaps, but when rating strictly physical attractiveness, you can still rate it independently of personality...

that's always my argument for including personality in attraction. people argue it's all about looks but you know the way a person moves or when they open their mouth straight away pretty much I think

• Like 1