My life is over.. I think I am getting dumped.

ImperfectionisBeauty

• Author
ImperfectionisBeauty
Like I thought you were being facetious saying you might not find another guy by the time you were 30, but it seems you are dead set on self fulfilling prophecies.

A single page of this thread is so steeped in needy baby talk and unbalanced hormones that I grew a pair of testicles only to have them shrivel in fear. To imagine there is a saga of "Kyle"... Your posting history must be like an open letter to abstinence.

I'm so confused about what you mean.. but ok. If you want to beat me while I am already down, about how dumb I am or how I shouldn't have sex or shouldn't date, or have babies, or how I am a bad friend, or too jealous, or have no empathy, or all the other issues I have then fine. It can't get much worse than it is so please keep going. :D

I'm so confused about what you mean.. but ok. If you want to beat me while I am already down, about how dumb I am or how I shouldn't have sex or shouldn't date, or have babies, or how I am a bad friend, or too jealous, or have no empathy, or all the other issues I have then fine. It can't get much worse than it is so please keep going. :D

No, darling. I am saying you are acting crazy. The things you have said in this thread will be very unattractive to any secure person, male or female. Imagine if your next bf finds this account and can read everything you have ever said. You are showing yourself to be very immature and insecure. You are not making yourself out to be someone who yet has the emotional maturity to have sex, or date, or have babies. You are not saying healthy things for someone in their 20s to be thinking and it concerns me.

I am not saying your desires are not valid, but having the desire doesn't make the end result materialize. You are trying to fast forward to something that takes hard work and time. You are on a quick road to a very different future than the one you imagine and you are ignoring a lot of kind strangers letting you know they care for you even though you are acting like a ridiculous child.

I used to be very much the same as you, until life smacked me in the face and I grew up.

But you're on a foggy road and what life hits you with might be a broken home if you don't smarten up.

Edited by WhoreyBull

A single page of this thread is so steeped in needy baby talk and unbalanced hormones that I grew a pair of testicles only to have them shrivel in fear. To imagine there is a saga of "Kyle"... Your posting history must be like an open letter to abstinence.

:laugh: I LOLED out loud in a public computer room. :laugh::lmao:

• Like 1
outsidethebox

I don't see what the problem is. She wants a bf, she wants the one she sort of was starting to date, but she would take her gf's bf if push came to shove.

Isn't this typical for young girls?

I used to be very much the same as you, until life smacked me in the face and I grew up.

And that smack in the face is one of the best things that ever happened to you, even though it was hard at the time, right? I know because it happened to me, too.

And, please, keep in mind I am in no way trying to make you feel bad. Every person has some point in their life where they are not being reasonable or rational. Some more often than others haha!

I have a feeling like you've lived an easy life where you really haven't "done" much. You went into uni right after high school I guess and now that your school life is coming to a close you are flailing about trying to set up the next chapter in your life, because you've always had a "reason" to get up in the morning (i.e school) and you are afraid of for the first time being a "true" adult.

The future ahead of you is wide open and you are feeling so very alone.

That's normal, it's natural.

You need to push past the fear and anxiety and EGO and tell yourself that you really are being unreasonable. Being able to make any choice you want and build your future is scary but also amazing. You have the helm, and yet you want to lash yourself to someone else because you are too afraid to captain your own ship and see what's out there for yourself, but you'll just be a burden! Go out into the world and find confidence in yourself, because that's when you'll shine to the partner you are meant for.

• Like 3

this post makes so effing me glad that I can't get preggers, being on an intense regime of two types of pregnancy preventing contraceptives. I almost want to get my tubes tied just so I never have to sound as insecure as this. if an advert of a pregnant women even comes onto the television, by partner looks like he's seen the ghost of hitler jumping out of the television surrounded by translucent ghostly swastikas and jumps up to change the channel. LOL imagine how freaked out this guy must be if he gets a whif of tht kind of desperation if an advert makes my guy have a coronary. :laugh:

if your that desperate, get a dog. then again that would require maturity to look after it.

sometimes when Im sad, I go to the pet shop and pat the puppies.

Soon puppies. soon I shall have enough money to have one of you. and we shall play, and I shall name you matilda or betsy.

Soon.

muhahahaha.

• Like 1
I don't see what the problem is. She wants a bf, she wants the one she sort of was starting to date, but she would take her gf's bf if push came to shove.

true indeed. for young girls of sixteen maybe. in your twenties being "like so into a guy omg i lorve him omg he's dumping me wahh" is just of scary.

• Author
ImperfectionisBeauty
this post makes so effing me glad that I can't get preggers, being on an intense regime of two types of pregnancy preventing contraceptives. I almost want to get my tubes tied just so I never have to sound as insecure as this. if an advert of a pregnant women even comes onto the television, by partner looks like he's seen the ghost of hitler jumping out of the television surrounded by translucent ghostly swastikas and jumps up to change the channel. LOL imagine how freaked out this guy must be if he gets a whif of tht kind of desperation if an advert makes my guy have a coronary. :laugh:

if your that desperate, get a dog. then again that would require maturity to look after it.

sometimes when Im sad, I go to the pet shop and pat the puppies.

Soon puppies. soon I shall have enough money to have one of you. and we shall play, and I shall name you matilda or betsy.

Soon.

muhahahaha.

My parents don't want me to get a puppy they said I'm not responsible enough for it haha go figure.

outsidethebox
true indeed. for young girls of sixteen maybe. in your twenties being "like so into a guy omg i lorve him omg he's dumping me wahh" is just of scary.

well I think we're making her grow up too fast from reading her posts.

• Author
ImperfectionisBeauty

I don't want my friends boyfriend, I want my own boyfriend.

And that smack in the face is one of the best things that ever happened to you, even though it was hard at the time, right? I know because it happened to me, too.

Damn right it was. I think anyone with their head on straight has a red mark on a cheek somewhere haha.

• Like 1
My parents don't want me to get a puppy they said I'm not responsible enough for it haha go figure.

The mere fact that you think this is laughable should tell you that you are not ready for children.

Can't you see the number of people who are trying to help you? And your only responses are "idk" whines about what you want....

well I think we're making her grow up too fast from reading her posts.

no. Im twenty one and im lyk omg so totes more reaosnable then this LULZ.

if I ever talked like this in front of my friends, i'd get a slap,

• Like 3
Damn right it was. I think anyone with their head on straight has a red mark on a cheek somewhere haha.

Or a few, if you're a slow, stubborn learner like me. :laugh:

also if you have to get permission from your parents at your age, you aren't ready for it at all.

I don't mean to sound overly harsh, but a cold dose of reality is what we all need at times. Me included.

outsidethebox
I don't want my friends boyfriend, I want my own boyfriend.

I could have swore you said you wanted to trade places with your gf who has a cute bf.

But there's a lot going on, I could have got confused.

I'm going to watch Bates Motel, brb.

ThatJustHappened
Maybe try a puppy first? That you have to take care of ALL by yourself, 24/7, with no help from anyone?

Noooo not a puppy!!! Maybe a house plant?

Maybe a rock but then you can't dress that up and make it cute.

• Like 1

How about a mosquito farm? I wouldn't be bothered if someone let one of those die.

• Like 3

she should get a cacti. shes not ready for a pup.

cacti are very easy to look after. because they are desert plants. they aren't that cuddly or cute but it's a start.

• Author
ImperfectionisBeauty
I could have swore you said you wanted to trade places with your gf who has a cute bf.

But there's a lot going on, I could have got confused.

I'm going to watch Bates Motel, brb.

Lol I mean like trade lives with her and have things come easy to me. I don't specifically want her bf lol :D

she should get a cacti. shes not ready for a pup.

cacti are very easy to look after. because they are desert plants. they aren't that cuddly or cute but it's a start.

Or a spider plant. You can ignore those things for years.

• Author
ImperfectionisBeauty
also if you have to get permission from your parents at your age, you aren't ready for it at all.

I don't mean to sound overly harsh, but a cold dose of reality is what we all need at times. Me included.

I live at home I cant just bring an animal into their house randomly, especially one that probably has to be house broken and crap.

when I was a kid I had two pets snails and a pet slug.

unfortunately, the snails ate the slug. or maybe the other way round.

from then on, I learned the nuances of a slugs needs and desires and lately went on to nurse an injured sparrow back to health and releasing it. It cutely and appreciatively took a big dump on my hands.

it was more worthwhile then a lot of my first relationships. A sparrow taking a dump on my hands I mean. says everything you need to know really, op.

• Like 2