I'm YOUR MM's Wife!!

Throwing inthe towel

Please PLEASE don't apologize for posting you true thoughts! I missed the mark and thought you were still in A and wanted MM's W to go away so You could take on the role of Mother to her children, not just Step Mother.

I also didn't read your struggle or pain or even anger. Again I missed the mark and am sorry for that.

I have learned that the AP can be just as hurt in A's then take the brunt of the anger from many parties.

It is Not to be dismissed and I feel I've let down this thread from missing the emotion behind your letter.

I truly wish you the very best and your life going forward to be Blessed!

CIH*

you haven't let this thread down at all! you are amazing! it is just hard for some newbie OW to take even what seems like a little critisism. it is scary. but what you wrote wasn't you it was her OM's BS. So all the more hard trying to defend, ya know? it's confusing but this post has helped a lotttt of people.

• Like 1
Throwingintowel
Throwing inthe towel

Please PLEASE don't apologize for posting you true thoughts! I missed the mark and thought you were still in A and wanted MM's W to go away so You could take on the role of Mother to her children, not just Step Mother.

I also didn't read your struggle or pain or even anger. Again I missed the mark and am sorry for that.

I have learned that the AP can be just as hurt in A's then take the brunt of the anger from many parties.

It is Not to be dismissed and I feel I've let down this thread from missing the emotion behind your letter.

I truly wish you the very best and your life going forward to be Blessed!

CIH*

It's ok. The story is complex and long. 2.5 years of trying to end it over snd over on both of our parts. He promised many times to leave her and I made the same promises. We had a plan...as convoluted as it might have been. He didn't have the courage when push came to shove. He couldn't be the cheater and the guy who filed for divorce and his w dug her heels in and refused to give him or us what she thought we wanted. I do feel for her. It must be pure torture to know your h loves another. Then again, he lied to me and her relentlessly to keep us both on the hook so the side of the story I know may be very, very distorted. I just know that she did vow never to expose me and perhaps I owe her for that except tht her motives were more in line with keeping us apart. As I said, I think she knew that my marriage was dispensable to me and that if I were single, her h may not be able to resist wanting to end hi to be with me. It's a sad state of affairs. No pun intended:) I've essentially cut it off because I could not be on the roller coaster anymore. It destroyed every fiber of my confidence and well being. He played us against one another in this weird bizarre parallel world she and i never met but she knows who i am I even believe that he was involved with another besides me. A mess. I won't expose him on that though it was tempting. He doesn't deserve my love or his W's really.

Thanks for listening and supporting and understanding. It truly is remarkable for you to be willing to post a thread like this to help ex AP's sort through their drowning and fear filled emotions.

• Like 1