So I talked to the hot teacher about asking her out today.

one goal

I know.

This just sucks so bad because she's single and wouldn't even give me a shot.

OMG. You really do NOT read, do you?

Teachers are NOT allowed to date students, at least not at ANY school I have ever heard of. And no, I am NOT saying to send her a case of wine, a dozen roses and a loaf of bread and thou to her dooorstep when this semester is over - she is NOT going to give you a shot.

And you do NOT know her. You don't know if she's single, you don't know if she is gay, you don't know if she has a harem of 15 year old boys who mow her grass for her and then suck her toes.

Do NOT send her a friend request. She knows your name; if she wants to friend you, let her send the request.

And you never answered my question about YOUR hotness.

(Creeper)

• Author
OMG. You really do NOT read, do you?

Teachers are NOT allowed to date students, at least not at ANY school I have ever heard of. And no, I am NOT saying to send her a case of wine, a dozen roses and a loaf of bread and thou to her dooorstep when this semester is over - she is NOT going to give you a shot.

And you do NOT know her. You don't know if she's single, you don't know if she is gay, you don't know if she has a harem of 15 year old boys who mow her grass for her and then suck her toes.

Do NOT send her a friend request. She knows your name; if she wants to friend you, let her send the request.

And you never answered my question about YOUR hotness.

(Creeper)

She is not married. She doesn't have a ring, and her facebook she list herself as single as well. Seriously she is single.

So why would it be ok if she sent me a request, but not ok for me to send one? would she think I'm a stalker if I sent her a request which means I went searching for her name?

• Author
I'm a teacher. She isn't interested in you. She doesn't see you as anything remotely romantic.

She will not send a friend request and probably will not accept one if you friend her. Her career for the rest of her life is not worth what you, not even being done with school, have to offer.

However she has other students on her friends lists.

She is not married. She doesn't have a ring, and her facebook she list herself as single as well. Seriously she is single.

So why would it be ok if she sent me a request, but not ok for me to send one? would she think I'm a stalker if I sent her a request which means I went searching for her name?

I would friend her on FB.. and ask her out again..

Go for it...

Good Luck

• Author
They aren't romantically involved. Some instructors use their feeds to post quizzes and review materials. Even extra credit.

But she hasn't friended you, she hasn't invited you to friend her, and you are being inappropriate!

How am i being inappropriate now? She doesn't post quizes on there. They are more like friends.

Also I'm NOT romantically involved with her. So why did you bring that up?

• Author
YOu want to date her? That's romantic involvement, which is not appropriate and the barest hint of it will cause her to loose her job, her ability to get a job, and may land her in jail. You want to ruin her life? Go ahead, keep pursuing this.

FYI this is college, not high school. Im way over 18!

dreamingoftigers
I would friend her on FB.. and ask her out again..

Go for it...

Good Luck

:lmao::lmao:

Well played.

OP at least you are consistent in your goals.

Turn that attention towards working on proper social cues and mores and what to do with them in the dating world.

I guess that there is something to be said for optimism

• Author
:lmao::lmao:

Well played.

OP at least you are consistent in your goals.

Turn that attention towards working on proper social cues and mores and what to do with them in the dating world.

I guess that there is something to be said for optimism

What you mean about "social cues?"

dreamingoftigers

She completely brushed you off in the nicest way. You are still trying to pull some kind of attention from her.

And you haven't listened to what anyone said, shows that you don't understand social cues.

By that I mean common little social rules and conventions.

• Author

So i got one of my papers back and she only gave me a 86 percent! She nit picked on it. The paper before that I only got a 78 percent! Ever since I asked her out she has been harsher on my grades.

That isn't right. She should be honored being asked out by a guy over ten years younger.

She was distracting in class today. She wore really tight long pants and made her legs and ass really curvey. I mean that is distracting for a student.

• Author

I've also had friends tell me I should dress nicer. What they mean by that is not wear the tshirt, and sloppy jeans like all the other guys were, but to wear polo shirts instead. Saying girls will think you're more mature.

• Author

Seriously the teacher is one of the hottest girls ive ever seen. Its distracting in class. She is grading me harder now since I asked her out. I wanted to question her grading but she could get me in troublefor asking her out.

STOP THIS MOVE ON!

Think about this kind of attitude from her perspective. Nobody wants this kind of attention. Somebody has to tell you straight - ok everyone is doing it. Anyhow if I were you I would reasses how you view the opposite sex+how you view dating in general.

• Author
STOP THIS MOVE ON!

Think about this kind of attitude from her perspective. Nobody wants this kind of attention. Somebody has to tell you straight - ok everyone is doing it. Anyhow if I were you I would reasses how you view the opposite sex+how you view dating in general.

What do you mean about how I view girls, and dating?

pretend some really fat ugly girl wanted to date you and she was acting/behaving in this manner. How would you feel about that? How would you prefer she acted? It's hard to try to get you to realize her perspective.

Pretend you could date like 70% of guys, or felt you could. Then someone in the bottom of the 70% started giving you a TON of attention. A ton of unwarrented attention isn't a good thing. Don't you think it could be more a reflection of something negative in you rather than something really positive in her?

I think that negative thing is you are putting a little too much emphasis on getting a girlfriend due to not having one for a while/really needing one.

edit: not to mention she is an awful awful choice as far as potential girls go. She could LOSE HER JOB! if she tried to date you. That is really bad... Actually it could result in her career being destroyed. Not good. I don't think there are any girls I would choose over my career.

• Author
pretend some really fat ugly girl wanted to date you and she was acting/behaving in this manner. How would you feel about that? How would you prefer she acted? It's hard to try to get you to realize her perspective.

Pretend you could date like 70% of guys, or felt you could. Then someone in the bottom of the 70% started giving you a TON of attention. A ton of unwarrented attention isn't a good thing. Don't you think it could be more a reflection of something negative in you rather than something really positive in her?

I think that negative thing is you are putting a little too much emphasis on getting a girlfriend due to not having one for a while/really needing one.

edit: not to mention she is an awful awful choice as far as potential girls go. She could LOSE HER JOB! if she tried to date you. That is really bad... Actually it could result in her career being destroyed. Not good. I don't think there are any girls I would choose over my career.

the reason why I chose her was because she was older,, and most likely MORE mature.

"the reason why I chose her was because she was older,, and most likely MORE mature."

More mature than what??? Sorry to say, but from what you've written in this thread, it doesn't seem that you are mature enough for a woman your own age.

dreamingoftigers

Hi onegoal,

I strongly suggest that you read Change Your Brain Change Your Life

I am not being rude or joking. I gave read it and it's great. There is something I notice in your posting pattern that really flags for me.

Not a dire thing or anything, I don't think that you are violent or whatever, but please have a look at the book and it may help you to develop some if those social cues I was talking about earlier.