So I talked to the hot teacher about asking her out today.

one goal

So when I go to a university in the fall how can I have better luck with girls?

Easy. You change your username to "Multiple goals".

You suffer from a major case of the onesies. You've been hooked on this professor for awhile now, even though she turned you down.

I think the "spinning plates" strategy could help you gain some balance in your dating strategy. Yes, it's a PUA term, but I think the basics of this principle will help you. Spinning place = the practice of seducing multiple women at once. So instead of focusing all your energy on one woman, you should try to diversify your interest until you meet a girl with whom you want to be exclusive.

• Author

Leaving for class now. I'm wearing a tie today because I'm giving a presentation. Hopefully the teacher will like it and give me a better grade.

I'm seriously thinking that this is just a joke of a thread. Seriously, no one is so dense to where they ask the same questions over and over again, and refuse to listen to the answers, and instead they just ask the same and more questions, hoping for someone to give them hope. I'm just laughing at this now, hoping that if it's real, that this guy gets a clue and realizes why on earth this hot almost 40 year old teacher said no to him and is being so "mean" after his continuing to pursue her.

But to answer your questions, just in case these are real questions:

You aren't worthy of them if you're only asking them because they're hot. That's degrading THEM not you. If there's a total hottie that comes into your life who you share the same sense of humor with, who you respect, who you describe as "beautiful" as opposed to "hot" and who you want to get to know before (or after) sleeping with them, THEN you'll be worthy of them. Until then, and if you're just looking for a hot chick to bang, you will not be.

Yes forty year old women look for different things most of the time. They typically don't just want to get laid, they are looking for marriage material usually (not always). So you will have better luck with 20 year olds..especially if they're not your teacher.

By don't ask during school, it means during the semester. It doesn't matter if you ask during lecture or after, it's still very inappropriate, I can't believe you didn't realize that beforehand. Especially to badger the person to death afterward.

And once again, it has nothing to do with ANYTHING else. Doesn't matter right wing, left wing, you're her student. She will say no to you even if she's madly in love and even if she thinks you're the hottest student she's ever had who shares all her beliefs.

(The tie will work though. She'll probably go crazy and love it. Better chance of a good grade and to get laid today. Good luck.)

(The tie will work though. She'll probably go crazy and love it. Better chance of a good grade and to get laid today. Good luck.)

Ah yeah, as a teacher I pride myself on how I let personal details, appearances and political opinions influence how I grade my students. Evaluation is all about how I feel, not about me trying to assess, objectively, if the students have learned something in my class.

*sarcasm off*.

I do think one of the most amusing side of this thread is the extent to which he thinks his teacher will react emotionally to him, and how those emotional reactions will influence how he's graded. In other words, he doesn't see her as a professional at all.

Leaving for class now. I'm wearing a tie today because I'm giving a presentation. Hopefully the teacher will like it and give me a better grade.

She might just ask you out if she likes the tie enough :laugh:

LeaningIntoTheMuse

Seriously, is this dude for real?

I feel bad for all the women that he comes into contact with. I may become frustrated with women, but at least I don't harass them!

Seriously, is this dude for real?

I feel bad for all the women that he comes into contact with. I may become frustrated with women, but at least I don't harass them!

You don’t even try because you’re so afraid of “harassing” women.

LeaningIntoTheMuse
You don’t even try because you’re so afraid of “harassing” women.

No, I don't try, because I'm afraid of harassing myself. Having women tell me that I am not worthy of love, something I suspect but haven't heard since high school.

If I hear another cruel rejection, I may just kill myself.

No, I don't try, because I'm afraid of harassing myself. Having women tell me that I am not worthy of love, something I suspect but haven't heard since high school.

If I hear another cruel rejection, I may just kill myself.

So it’s been over a decade since you’ve put yourself in a position to be accepted or rejected yet you think you’re better then one goal. I don’t make judgments of who is better or worse but I’m sure one goal feels better for having tried. He even sounds like he may have learned something.

I think you’ll find that it’s not the end of the world to try something romantic and not have it work out.

LeaningIntoTheMuse
So it’s been over a decade since you’ve put yourself in a position to be accepted or rejected yet you think you’re better then one goal. I don’t make judgments of who is better or worse but I’m sure one goal feels better for having tried. He even sounds like he may have learned something.

I think you’ll find that it’s not the end of the world to try something romantic and not have it work out.

No, I mean cruel rejections.

I was rejected last year, but she did it nicely. But I still fear being humiliated for my looks.