So I talked to the hot teacher about asking her out today.

one goal

• Author
Maybe you shoulda eased your way into her graces, OP lol. Let me tell you a little story that happened about 3-4 years ago. I took some courses in a massage school, right? I went there because I knew there would be tons of babes in there to hit on, and being a male of minority, we were surely in demand for those ladies. And what fun me and the few guys there had!

Anyway, in one of my shiatzu classes, there was a latina assistant, about 25 with the greatest ass and softest skin, omg, lol. I took liberty to work with her every chance I got, by pretending that I need extra prep skills in motions, etc. I felt her up so good, told her how sweet she was to help me, and kept on feeling her up after class during our little exercises. She never had a problem with it. During class she would actually keep looking at me like she knew what was coming later :laugh:. This went on for a month.

OP, you could've worked your way into her. Emails, talk about school, and then eventually about other unrelated matters of interest to get to know her, instead of "asking to get to know her". The worst thing you wanna do is put a woman on the spot. They'll respond bad. They always do because they hate pressure and can't handle it well. Your job is to ease it in, but to be honest about it at the same time. Hope these pointers hit home for your future attempts.

true. I dunno she just seemed kinda weired out a bit.

dreamingoftigers
We are adults so I don't see why that should be a issue for her. Is it she doesn't want to date someone like 11 years younger than her?

:Facepalm:

No she is in the undateable category for you because she is your TEACHER!

Age/gender/personality/preferences/taste in music/marital status all notwithstanding, the reason she isn't going to date you, even if she really, really was totally into you is that she is your TEACHER and it would comprimise her career!

• Author
:Facepalm:

No she is in the undateable category for you because she is your TEACHER!

Age/gender/personality/preferences/taste in music/marital status all notwithstanding, the reason she isn't going to date you, even if she really, really was totally into you is that she is your TEACHER and it would comprimise her career!

I know. I'm at peace with it now. Honestly it makes it hard to focus in class with such a hot looking teacher.

dreamingoftigers

Seriously if she's as hot as you say, she gets this probably at least a couple of times a year. She isn't going to be bothered, excited or sharing it with everyone.

Try broadening the scope of women you try to date.

• Author
Seriously if she's as hot as you say, she gets this probably at least a couple of times a year. She isn't going to be bothered, excited or sharing it with everyone.

Try broadening the scope of women you try to date.

Well she's like late 30s. I'm sure when she was teaching when she was younger she had more people hit on her.

However she wasn't mad, but seemed a little uneasy about it so it makes me think she must not get hit on much before.

You two being adults isn't really the point. She let you down as soft as she could. She could've been a total ass about it, but she wasn't--and instead, simply let you know that she wasn't open to the idea. Could it be because you're much younger than her? Yes. Could it be because you're her student? Yes. Could it be because she's not attracted to you? Also, yes.

You shouldn't continue to question it at this point. I just think you need to move on and pursue someone else.

What he said. You made an offer and she politely declined that offer. Put this down as a successful ask that just didn't reach the right audience.

Learn from this: if you are respectful you get respect back. Continue to be respectful and your reputation will grow positively.

Respect her wishes for this not to happen again and stop focussing on your feelings for her. Rather, focus on your feelings for you, give yourself a pat on the back for being a gentleman, do your studies, hobbies, things you enjoy and that make you an interesting person, and these, coupled with this improved reputation you have right now will lead you to be even more attractive to prospective lovers.

• Author
What he said. You made an offer and she politely declined that offer. Put this down as a successful ask that just didn't reach the right audience.

Learn from this: if you are respectful you get respect back. Continue to be respectful and your reputation will grow positively.

Respect her wishes for this not to happen again and stop focussing on your feelings for her. Rather, focus on your feelings for you, give yourself a pat on the back for being a gentleman, do your studies, hobbies, things you enjoy and that make you an interesting person, and these, coupled with this improved reputation you have right now will lead you to be even more attractive to prospective lovers.

But there is only one other hot girl in my class and she has a boyfriend.

• Author
You never see any beautiful women outside of the classroom?

Not really. Two of my classes are online and two on campus. However I dropped one of the in person classes.

My feelings were a little hurt. I mean while she wasn't mean about it, she did seem uncomfortable talking about it and that and I could tell she didn't want to discuss it a lot.

Cracker Jack

Dude! She was obviously in a uncomfortable position and she did her best to let you know she wasn't feeling the idea. Honestly, you were okay with it the other day, now you're saying your feelings were hurt? Really, it's not that serious.

There are other women outside of the classroom and campus. You just don't want to focus on them.

Edited by Cracker Jack
  • Author
Dude! She was obviously in a uncomfortable position and she did her best to let you know she wasn't feeling the idea. Honestly, you were okay with it the other day, now you're saying your feelings were hurt? Really, it's not that serious.

There are other women outside of the classroom and campus. You just don't want to focus on them.

I was ok with it, but honestly I wasn't happy that she wasn't interested. So you're supposed to be happy now when you're rejected?

I never have luck with girls my age or younger, so I decided to try someone in their late 30s with no luck as well.

It's up to you what you do, and no feeling is invalid or unreal. What you can do, if you want, is accept that other people have feelings too and respect those feelings. You can accept it was a bit awkward, that you were let down a bit, and move on. Or you can wallow in your negative feelings and see how far that gets you in life.

start putting more energy into the women around you who you could date, and less energy into the women you cannot. This ship has sailed, find some new ships rather than focusing on the ships that are gone.

• Author

Just another thing to point out, ever since I asked her out whenever I email her something about class she doesn't reply anymore.

Is it she's kinda hesitant to even interact with me now after that?

• Author

the only other downside is if I ever have a dispute about a grade and went to the dept head or something, she could tell them all about it and get me in trouble.

dreamingoftigers
the only other downside is if I ever have a dispute about a grade and went to the dept head or something, she could tell them all about it and get me in trouble.

You could turn it around and say that she had undue prejudice too though. I doubt it would be an issue, but it is another reason not to risk asking someone in that position.

LeaningIntoTheMuse

Dude, you're obsessing. Like I said, OCD.

Cool it. You don't know anything, and it's been only 2 days. Let things play out as they will.

Stop emailing her about class. Email a classmate instead.

"Just another thing to point out, ever since I asked her out whenever I email her something about class she doesn't reply anymore."

You have emailed her more than once in the past 48 hours? She is going to think you are a stalker.

• Author
Stop emailing her about class. Email a classmate instead.

"Just another thing to point out, ever since I asked her out whenever I email her something about class she doesn't reply anymore."

You have emailed her more than once in the past 48 hours? She is going to think you are a stalker.

Why would she think I'm a stalker all because I email her asking her about something about the class?

dreamingoftigers
Why would she think I'm a stalker all because I email her asking her about something about the class?

Because you emailed her to ask her out, then you followed up in person and then you are emailing right away again.

Lots of contact, short period and inappropriate dating hope earlier.

utterer of lies

Because you contacted her again. Lets be honest - the question about class was just an excuse for further contact.

• Author

Not directly related, but I don't like the way girls treat me. I'm not fat, or ugly. Also they don't show any interest in me. This sucks!