I prefer the way skinny women look.

Twenty-ten
Why is that odd to you? Explain. Unless I want to have sloppy looking suit jacket arms or look like I'm wearing a mens suit jacket, I have to have it nipped in the waist and arms. Plenty of women have to do this. Plenty of women also have to buy different sizes in suit jackets and pants, or bikini bottoms and tops. Are they odd too? I'm not sure why you are having such a hard time wrapping your brains around that concept?

I already explained why.

You tell me. Or tell me what you're insecure about. You're the one who's attacking me and essentially calling me deformed. I'm not. I'm an hourglass.

No you tell me what I am jealous about, it is your assumption and I'd like to know exactly what I am jealous of? It is amusing to me because I don't even know what you look like or anything about you for that matter other than the fact that you need to buy clothes two sizes larger to get them tailored to fit your body. So based on that alone I don't feel any sort anything other than curiosity for your statement.

So tell me, why are you attacking me?

Sorry you feel attacked I am asking you some valid questions in a respectful manner I don't feel I am attacking you. :confused:

Oh wait, are you trying to make me feel less than for having "not real" breasts? Again, why the digs? What are you jealous of? My confidence?

No all the power to you for having fake boobs. I support people who do whatever they have to in order to gain self confidence. :cool:

I just pointed it out because earlier you said "I can't help it if my waist is smaller then my boobs" and you could say that if you were born that way but you were not, you paid to look that way so I found your comment odd, that's all.

If skinny is great why do you have such crude remarks directed at individu
Ok let me rephrase that, do you realize how crude and mean-spirited your remarks are towards other women here? Why is that, why do you pick and attack other women?
Ihavenoidea
as someone mentioned: this thread derailed big time.

Looks like its touching on some major issues women are concerned with: weight and beauty. Its bringing out the claws and psychos in you's.

For what this threads worth, skinny women are at their most beautiful. I'm not talking anorexic, drug addicted or medically ill women but women who were born skinny naturally. Whats wrong with trying to maintain and maximize your genetics? There's nothing overly vain/neurotic about it, but it shows she prizes herself.

Sorry to say, but numerous studies (biology, psych etc etc) have published time and time again, BMI is the single predictor of attractiveness and not the waist to hip ratio. So skinny always wins out.

-this doesn't mean though that other body types are unattractive. Average is not unattractive. Obese is.

For the women posting mens pics, those are what we men refer to as 'jacked' not skinny. This is skinny-->

http://www.laurafreemansings.com/_Media/johnny-depp---portrait--c10.jpeg

BMI is the dumbest thing ever invented. Go ask the guys at the Gym why BMI says they are obese or overweight.

There is a big difference in a BMI test (which is a retarded math calculation) and an actual body fat test.

FAT is unattractive not someones BMI

Edited by Ihavenoidea
I am online ALOT. All day at work and at school... and this is me: http://img338.imageshack.us/f/img338/8757/n10024764385254994203.jpg

Not super skinny by any means, but I don't think I am in horrible shape. People are hyper critical online because it is anonymous. They wouldn't be so much so face to face. The fact that we are in an anonymous venue also means that you have no idea how anybody looks or actually is. Many people on here are on here out of boredom (perhaps because of work/school)... but that doesn't mean they all have trouble getting girls and have no life.

Also - everyone finds different body-types attractive. Some people love the skin and bones kate moss, some people love the beyonce look, some people love Rosie!

hot stuff! marsle may have some competition :cool:

Twenty-ten
Ummm...I have a man-crush on Gerard Butler... :o

You have impeccable taste my friend. He is absolutely DELICIOUS! The BEST body ever and he is not super tall he is just right in every way.

You have impeccable taste my friend. He is absolutely DELICIOUS! The BEST body ever and he is not super tall he is just right in every way.

Heh, indeed. I might have to pop 300 into the DVD player now... :laugh:

LucreziaBorgia
you only get a C

I get a C? Wow. This is literally the worst I've ever looked, so that isn't all bad. I'd rate myself much lower considering how I used to look. I had a really good body before all this.

I get a C? Wow. This is literally the worst I've ever looked, so that isn't all bad. I'd rate myself much lower considering how I used to look. I had a really good body before all this.
He's giving you a C because he only knows the alphabet up to that point.
gypsy_nicky
Can you cite them, please?

Because a skinny woman often has no hips, bringing her waist-to-hip ratio closer to 1 (which is similar to that of a heavy person).

gimme some time I have to dig it up

Twenty-ten
Heh, indeed. I might have to pop 300 into the DVD player now... :laugh:

Ok that does it tomorrow i am getting it that is the third time I hear about 300 today!!:D

Seriously C's are being thrown around here like it is some kind of insult and it is SO not!

I like healthy looking women which means neither anorexic looking nor morbidly obese.

Also people need to stop ripping on NJ. Yeah Christie sucks but so did Corzine and so did the person before him. This state can't elect a decent governer to save it's life but it has it's good points.

gypsy_nicky
BMI is the dumbest thing ever invented. Go ask the guys at the Gym why BMI says they are obese or overweight.

There is a big difference in a BMI test (which is a retarded math calculation) and an actual body fat test.

FAT is unattractive not someones BMI

gym rats don't study human biology and mating preferences. They rely on common sense.

I know where your coming from where overly muscular bodies have higher BMI's. Those arent what women will consider attractive. They also look fat.

If you see the guy pics women here are posting, the dude's are 'jacked' but well within the normal BMI range.

Twenty-ten
He's giving you a C because he only knows the alphabet up to that point.

:lmao: Ok that was really funny!

If you see the guy pics women here are posting, the dude's are 'jacked' but well within the normal BMI range.

And from the pictures posted, the sought after "jacked" look is attributed more to low body fat, which is a figure that cannot be represented from BMI. Many of those male models in the pictures are more lean than muscular...it's just that leanness tends to display the muscles they do have better...

But BMI is just a number...or a guideline...you do with it what you want...it's not an absolute determinant of anything...but it gives you a piece of information about your body...that's all it's meant to do...

Ihavenoidea
gym rats don't study human biology and mating preferences. They rely on common sense.

I know where your coming from where overly muscular bodies have higher BMI's. Those arent what women will consider attractive. They also look fat.

I disagree tell that to my work out buddy who is 5-10 200 pounds. and he is a solid 200 pounds with a 6 pack. his BMI is 28 whic is damn close to obese.

I am 215 at 6,0 and my BMI is 29.2 30 is obese and I am not obese. LOL

Ihavenoidea
not bad . . . .

That was actually about 3 years ago but thanks. I kind of have a baby face lol

I think the dispute is unnecessary, presuming two women have a healthy BMI, the one with a greater waist-to-hip ratio will be valued more. Of course research shows a greater consistency of attraction with BMI, because a woman with a large BMI will be seen as less attractive, a woman with a healthy BMI will be seen as more attractive. Large women can have good hip-to-waist ratios, but they are still overweight.

I prefer the way skinny women look. I think they have more distinguished curves and a better body/face.

An example~

http://cache.kotaku.com/assets/resources/2007/06/lara_beach_babes_478.jpg

Skinny women for the win :)! That girl in the red bikini is insanely hot (wow!). Just going by looks, I'd date all of em'. Thanks for the memories even though jealous people tried to derail the heck out of this thread.

Ihavenoidea
I think the dispute is unnecessary, presuming two women have a healthy BMI, the one with a greater waist-to-hip ratio will be valued more. Of course research shows a greater consistency of attraction with BMI, because a woman with a large BMI will be seen as less attractive, a woman with a healthy BMI will be seen as more attractive. Large women can have good hip-to-waist ratios, but they are still overweight.

Fair enough, perhaps BMI works differently for guys.

@sagetalk, i wouldnt say they are all jealous there are definetly some contenders here

Star Gazer
I already explained why.

No you didn't.

So based on that alone I don't feel any sort anything other than curiosity for your statement.

Sorry you feel attacked I am asking you some valid questions in a respectful manner I don't feel I am attacking you. :confused:

Oh, now you're just curious? :rolleyes: Before you told me there was something wrong with my body, more so than being very overweight!

I mean, really? You said:

If you have to buy clothes a few sizes bigger than yours and have them tailored to fit, you definitely have some big problem areas going on. I picture a very disproportionate body, not very attractive at all. That is possibly worse than being overall overweight.

Yeah, you were attacking me.

No all the power to you for having fake boobs. I support people who do whatever they have to in order to gain self confidence. :cool:

I didn't gain them to have self confidence. I already had plenty. I just wanted better boobs. :p

Ok let me rephrase that, do you realize how crude and mean-spirited your remarks are towards other women here? Why is that, why do you pick and attack other women?

I think you must have me confused with someone else, because I haven't said anything crude or mean spirited to anyone in this thread. YOU, on the other hand, have.