I prefer the way skinny women look.

brainygirl
Then who cares what anyone else thinks? ;)

I actually think I have the reverse form of anorexia (where girls constantly think they're too fat). I think I look good/thin in the mirror. I mean, I say, "Damn girl, lookin' good today!" and then I see a picture of myself and I go, "OMG...OMG...I need to D.I.E.T."

:lmao:

I don't photograph well, and that is part of the whole problem with online dating.,. I take a bad picture.

funny how this started out as "I prefer skinny looking women" into post pics of dudes and watch women drool lol

yeah, it's funny to see the women hijack a thread an post a bunch of pics. this is hilarious.

I never said anything negative about skinny women, other than I don't find spending hours on a treadmill and at a gym to be fun or mentally stimulating.

This is part of the problem with many fat people... they have a really warped perception of what exercise is like, the kind of exercise you need to do and the time you need to spend.

Though, I do agree running on a treadmill at the gym doesn't hold a candle to running in the open air.

MyNameIsJane
dress like a hotie, any girl can do it and theres so many desperate guys, you get your pick easy

Her whole point has nothing to do with casual sex - but real relationships

Star Gazer
I never said anything negative about skinny women, other than I don't find spending hours on a treadmill and at a gym to be fun or mentally stimulating.

Here's another misstep though...

By saying this, you're making thin women sound obsessed or something. Many women enjoy exercise in all its forms - walking, hiking, skiing, swimming, running after their toddlers - it's not limited to gym time... and they do it for the pure pleasure of it (endorphins!) and the health factor.

When you make exercise sounds obsessive and not "mentally stimulating," it's kinda insulting.

Twenty-ten

Seriously, I don't know what the big deal is with using a tailor? :D

It's not the "using a tailor" part it is the having to buy clothes two sizes bigger to shrink some of it, part, that I found odd. And you still haven't answered what I am jealous of, please explain that.

And the fact that you said "I can't help it if my waist is smaller than my boobs" seems funny to me considering your breasts are not real so technically yeah you could sort of help it, right? :)

And lastly above all that do you realize that quite often in these threads your comments are rather crude and cutting towards other women? Why is that? If skinny is great why do you have such crude remarks directed at individuals?

brainygirl
Here's another misstep though...

By saying this, you're making thin women sound obsessed or something. Many women enjoy exercise in all its forms - walking, hiking, skiing, swimming, running after their toddlers - it's not limited to gym time... and they do it for the pure pleasure of it (endorphins!) and the health factor.

When you make exercise sounds obsessive and not "mentally stimulating," it's kinda insulting.

I have toddlers, I chase them. I'm still this size. I walk nightly and have for over ten years (insomnia's a biach) still this size. I don't keep any junk food in the house (because I have no will power and its expensive) still this size. I joined the Y and spent three evenings a month doing circuit training and treadmills, dropped weight and got stronger, but never saw my kids and was bored bored bored bored bored the whole time. Oh, and I don't eat lunch because a full tummy makes me sleepy and no good for wrangling teenagers so I eat a small meal in the morning, snack at noon and dinner, still this size.

Twenty-ten
yeah, it's funny to see the women hijack a thread an post a bunch of pics. this is hilarious.

We're just showing you boys who is boss here. :lmao::p

Jersey Shortie
i hate new jersey

NJ IS GREAT. I Heat Chris Christie. And he is no skinny minny. :love:

Actually, I found the common feature I am attracted to is men with puppy dog eyes. Body type doesn't matter much

http://www.myceleb.net/pic/Ryan_Gosling_0002.jpg

http://i423.photobucket.com/albums/pp316/stephichen/zach-braff.jpg

Mme. Chaucer

But, lest we forget ... Green prefers the way skinny women look. Let us hope his girlfriend is skinny.

brainygirl
NJ IS GREAT. I Heat Chris Christie. And he is no skinny minny. :love:

Actually, I found the common feature I am attracted to is men with puppy dog eyes. Body type doesn't matter much

http://www.myceleb.net/pic/Ryan_Gosling_0002.jpg

http://i423.photobucket.com/albums/pp316/stephichen/zach-braff.jpg

Pretty eyes on a man make my knees go weak . . . . . .

brainygirl
But, lest we forget ... Green prefers the way skinny women look. Let us hope his girlfriend is skinny.

On another thread he made her sound like it.

Twenty-ten

Not exactly Mme. he's made comments about that before on here.

Ohhh the irony!!!!!

I prefer the way skinny women look.

I also like the way men with lean, slightly muscular bodies, and a 6-pack of abs look.

Me too. And so do most people, even when they try to convince others that they don't.

We have gotten so PC on LS, it's become sin to admit to not want to date/have sex with a fat person.

Star Gazer
It's not the "using a tailor" part it is the having to buy clothes two sizes bigger to shrink some of it, part, that I found odd.

Why is that odd to you? Explain. Unless I want to have sloppy looking suit jacket arms or look like I'm wearing a mens suit jacket, I have to have it nipped in the waist and arms. Plenty of women have to do this. Plenty of women also have to buy different sizes in suit jackets and pants, or bikini bottoms and tops. Are they odd too?

I'm not sure why you are having such a hard time wrapping your brains around that concept?

And you still haven't answered what I am jealous of, please explain that.

You tell me. Or tell me what you're insecure about. You're the one who's attacking me and essentially calling me deformed. I'm not. I'm an hourglass.

So tell me, why are you attacking me?

And the fact that you said "I can't help it if my waist is smaller than my boobs" seems funny to me considering your breasts are not real so technically yeah you could sort of help it, right? :)

My breasts are half mine. :) Half human tissue, half enhancement. Not alot unlike ladies who wear padded bras.

Oh wait, are you trying to make me feel less than for having "not real" breasts? Again, why the digs? What are you jealous of? My confidence?

If skinny is great why do you have such crude remarks directed at individuals?

I can't understand this question as phrased...?

Star Gazer
Me too. And so do most people, even when they try to convince others that they don't.

We have gotten so PC on LS, it's become sin to admit to not want to date/have sex with a fat person.

Agreed.

But really... A, am I deformed? 20-10 seems to think so. :laugh:

LucreziaBorgia

When I think of skinny girls I think of Angelina Jolie (a candid shot caught by a pap)

As for a hot man, well nothing compares to Ryan Reynolds for me - extra points for the beard.

I fall into the curvy category I guess. Crystal Renn and I are about the same size. I put on a lot of weight during chemo (they mix the drugs with steroids to make you hungry enough to eat), and that was about two months after the last treatment. Can't seem to lose the weight entirely. My man doesn't seem to mind. He is fixated on my hips and legs. Lucky for me he is an ass man!

LucreziaBorgia

Ryan Reynolds could be a twinky bottom boy squealing for a ass pacifier and I'd still think he was hot as hell.

gypsy_nicky

as someone mentioned: this thread derailed big time.

Looks like its touching on some major issues women are concerned with: weight and beauty. Its bringing out the claws and psychos in you's.

For what this threads worth, skinny women are at their most beautiful. I'm not talking anorexic, drug addicted or medically ill women but women who were born skinny naturally. Whats wrong with trying to maintain and maximize your genetics? There's nothing overly vain/neurotic about it, but it shows she prizes herself.

Sorry to say, but numerous studies (biology, psych etc etc) have published time and time again, BMI is the single predictor of attractiveness and not the waist to hip ratio. So skinny always wins out.

-this doesn't mean though that other body types are unattractive. Average is not unattractive. Obese is.

For the women posting mens pics, those are what we men refer to as 'jacked' not skinny. This is skinny-->

http://www.laurafreemansings.com/_Media/johnny-depp---portrait--c10.jpeg

Star Gazer
Ryan Reynolds could be a twinky bottom boy squealing for a ass pacifier and I'd still think he was hot as hell.

:lmao: Yo tambien!

Star Gazer
Sorry to say, but numerous studies (biology, psych etc etc) have published time and time again, BMI is the single predictor of attractiveness and not the waist to hip ratio. So skinny always wins out.

Can you cite them, please?

Because a skinny woman often has no hips, bringing her waist-to-hip ratio closer to 1 (which is similar to that of a heavy person).