I prefer the way skinny women look.

Peter Attis
funny how this started out as "I prefer skinny looking women" into post pics of dudes and watch women drool lol

Yep. Wow this thread got derailed.

MyNameIsJane
Ok, so I don't look like those girls, but this is pretty close to me (not me) are you honestly telling me that the girl in that picture is so repulsive? Because I don't think she is (and while I am not a vane person, I don't think I am either).

http://playingthedozens.files.wordpress.com/2008/04/missengland2.jpg

And I find it ironic that all these people who are 1) online all day and 2) complaining about not being able to get a woman to pay attention to them are also the ones who are hyper critical and hyper analytical of women's figures. I have trouble believing that people who spend that much time online are is as great a shape as they are claiming.

I am online ALOT. All day at work and at school... and this is me: http://img338.imageshack.us/f/img338/8757/n10024764385254994203.jpg

Not super skinny by any means, but I don't think I am in horrible shape. People are hyper critical online because it is anonymous. They wouldn't be so much so face to face. The fact that we are in an anonymous venue also means that you have no idea how anybody looks or actually is. Many people on here are on here out of boredom (perhaps because of work/school)... but that doesn't mean they all have trouble getting girls and have no life.

Also - everyone finds different body-types attractive. Some people love the skin and bones kate moss, some people love the beyonce look, some people love Rosie!

funny how this started out as "I prefer skinny looking women" into post pics of dudes and watch women drool lol

Just balances out the many pick apart women threads on here.

Ihavenoidea
I am online ALOT. All day at work and at school... and this is me: http://img338.imageshack.us/f/img338/8757/n10024764385254994203.jpg

Not super skinny by any means, but I don't think I am in horrible shape. People are hyper critical online because it is anonymous. They wouldn't be so much so face to face. The fact that we are in an anonymous venue also means that you have no idea how anybody looks or actually is. Many people on here are on here out of boredom (perhaps because of work/school)... but that doesn't mean they all have trouble getting girls and have no life.

Also - everyone finds different body-types attractive. Some people love the skin and bones kate moss, some people love the beyonce look, some people love Rosie!

This is good ;)

Ihavenoidea

I think you women should post pics of other women whom you think are attractive or beautiful

brainygirl

Well then I guess I'm the only person on the planet who's honest online. I'm not a hard body and never will be. Even if I lost fifty pounds I would still have large boobs and hips in proportion to my waist. I have to buy pants and shirts at least a size or two larger to accomodate my proportions, so to fit my hips I have to buy pants the don't come close to fitting my waist.

Because of this, the typical outfit makes me look larger than I am, despite the fact that I am already on the heavy side. so what really makes me pissed is all these guys who say, oh, that's not curvy, that's just fat.

I'm sorry, but guys aren't perfect either. They claim to be nice guys and then try to get you into be on the first date. They claim to have good jobs when they are part time pizza delivery guys. The describe themselves as active but wont go hiking with you. They say they want honest women who don't play mind games and then chase empty headed bimbos who have a nice figure. I work sixty hours a week and take care of three kids and house, and people are going to characterize me as lazy because I don't want to spend what little free time I have pretending to be a hamster on a wheel in a room full of other hamsters. Run and run and run and get nowhere. That sounds like so much fun! not.

Guys, get over yourselves. Treat people with some decency and realize the pictures you are putting up are of women who spend literally HOURS a day in the gym or have been photoshopped. Real women (not post pubescent little girls, women) are going to have flaws. There will be wrinkles, marks, and saggs. Just like real men don't look like thos pictures either. But women seem to be more accepting of men with extra weight. Maybe that's because we know there is so much more to someone than how they look.

TheBigQuestion

How does a guy trying to get into bed on the first date automatically make him not-nice?

harmfulsweetz
Well then I guess I'm the only person on the planet who's honest online. I'm not a hard body and never will be. Even if I lost fifty pounds I would still have large boobs and hips in proportion to my waist. I have to buy pants and shirts at least a size or two larger to accomodate my proportions, so to fit my hips I have to buy pants the don't come close to fitting my waist.

Because of this, the typical outfit makes me look larger than I am, despite the fact that I am already on the heavy side. so what really makes me pissed is all these guys who say, oh, that's not curvy, that's just fat.

I'm sorry, but guys aren't perfect either. They claim to be nice guys and then try to get you into be on the first date. They claim to have good jobs when they are part time pizza delivery guys. The describe themselves as active but wont go hiking with you. They say they want honest women who don't play mind games and then chase empty headed bimbos who have a nice figure. I work sixty hours a week and take care of three kids and house, and people are going to characterize me as lazy because I don't want to spend what little free time I have pretending to be a hamster on a wheel in a room full of other hamsters. Run and run and run and get nowhere. That sounds like so much fun! not.

Guys, get over yourselves. Treat people with some decency and realize the pictures you are putting up are of women who spend literally HOURS a day in the gym or have been photoshopped. Real women (not post pubescent little girls, women) are going to have flaws. There will be wrinkles, marks, and saggs. Just like real men don't look like thos pictures either. But women seem to be more accepting of men with extra weight. Maybe that's because we know there is so much more to someone than how they look.

Thumbs up! I agree, it seems if a woman has a few extra pounds on her she must lose it, if a guy does, well, that's okay cuz he's a guy.

MyNameIsJane

What is wrong with guys being attractive to fit girls? There are plenty of guys who are attractive to heavier girls, and girls in between... there are guys that like no boobs and a good butt, like huge boobs, and like both... there are girls who truly are attracted to heavier men, and despite how much I may fawn over a 6 pack or two, I have a tendency to go for tall and relatively thin/skinny guys. People like what they like!

I am with you though. I have big C/small D boobs, and there are shirts, even some basic t shirts, where I look 10 lbs heavier just because of my boobs... And despite how much I yearn to look like Megan Fox, I never will. She is shorter than me with a 24" waist (pre-photo shopped), and I am 5'7" with a 28" waist on my skinniest day... but who cares? Confidence is the sexiest trait of all - and there are guys that find you more attractive than any Scarlett or Megan... but now when you complain and insult people for what their taste is

harmfulsweetz
How does a guy trying to get into bed on the first date automatically make him not-nice?

It generally means he's sleazy and after only one thing and not prepared to put in the work and effort for it.

xpaperxcutx

So what exactly is the purpose of this thread?

i thought you already vented enough with your previous thread about curvy women.

Twenty-ten
Too old. He's started to get that middle age spread men get when they turn 40. Yuk.

No way, he is complete yumminess! The movie PS I Love you was ideal two of the hottest men alive neatly packed into one film, add Jeffrey Dean Morgan to that!! YUM!

Ewww no way, too gay looking.

harmfulsweetz
No way, he is complete yumminess! The movie PS I Love you was ideal two of the hottest men alive neatly packed into one film, add Jeffrey Dean Morgan to that!! YUM!

Ewww no way, too gay looking.

Agreed, Gerard Butler is just WOW. I think it's the cheekiness and the fact he's Scottish that does it for me :love::love::love:

TheBigQuestion
It generally means he's sleazy and after only one thing and not prepared to put in the work and effort for it.

What if the woman is after the same thing? Does that make her not-nice too?

Star Gazer
Because of this, the typical outfit makes me look larger than I am, despite the fact that I am already on the heavy side.

Get a tailor. Seriously. Well made/fitting clothes will only make you appear slimmer. I have to buy most dresses and suit jackets 2 sizes too big, and get it altered to fit my waist. I also have to buy pants one size too big, and have them tailored as well.

Real women (not post pubescent little girls, women) are going to have flaws.

Sure, but you don't have to look like the picture you posted to be a "real" woman.

Edited by a LoveShack.org Moderator
harmfulsweetz
What if the woman is after the same thing? Does that make her not-nice too?

If both parties are interested in the same thing, then that's cool. It's not cool when the guy/girl wants sex and only sex and goes out on a date only interested in one thing. If both parties want it, cool. I'd question why they're out on a date and not in bed :laugh::laugh::lmao::lmao:

Twenty-ten
Agreed, Gerard Butler is just WOW. I think it's the cheekiness and the fact he's Scottish that does it for me :love::love::love:

Absolutely!! Scotts are great, the best sense of humour. I loved him in The Ugly Truth, SO cheeky but so lovable at the same time. :love: