How do i let this girl down easy???

alphamale

Some of us only in a brotherly way though :laugh:...

yeah... that's how I see him, like a little brother that needs my guidance... but then I realized we are the same age! :eek:

and then he pissed me off... but I'm getting over it... just like I would my real brother I guess! :laugh:

Alpha would be my younger Brother.. :laugh:

Alpha.. as your older Brother I told you to kiss her on the first date.. See what happens when you don't follow the clown ? :laugh:

skydiveaddict
yeah... that's how I see him, like a little brother that needs my guidance... but then I realized we are the same age! :eek:

and then he pissed me off... but I'm getting over it... just like I would my real brother I guess! :laugh:

I like your avatar "a little rocky mountain high"

I like your avatar "a little rocky mountain high"

yep... looks like you are too? especially if you are one those guys in your avatar pic! :laugh:

skydiveaddict
yep... looks like you are too? especially if you are one those guys in your avatar pic! :laugh:

Yes born and raised. I am the one taking the pic, however.

If there is one, you need to read the male version of Marry Him: The Case for Settling for Mr. Good Enough. It's all about how one thinks you're so perfect and that you deserve your dream woman/man who fits your every need. In that process, you neglect to see your own imperfections.

I finally found the perfect woman. Problem is, she's waiting for the perfect man...

i feel she took advantage of me...i took her out 6 times and paid for everything. she just wanted a free meal ticket. she never let me pick her up at her house. i never even saw her house. i asked her after our 3rd date if she would make dinner for me and she said "no". there was no sex.

And now you're a victim here? Geez, if it didn't work it didn't work, but this sounds like 4th grade - "Nanny nanny, she was bad first!"

last sunday i was at a dinner and a girl Julie said, and i quote "I know EVERYTHING about you and Dawn"

Look, unless Julie told you exactly what she knows, you don't know what that means. It could be that Julie is overstating things to yank your chain - why else would someone say that? Or yes, she did know a lot (News Flash: girls talk! I'm shocked... shocked!!!) but then she just had to poke you with that, didn't she? She was clearly trying to get a reaction out of you , and you obliged, like a trained seal. Your beef is with Julie for her classless comment, as much as it is for whatever Dawn told her, which again, you don't actually know...

why should i call her after that? in retrospect i should just have blown her off and disappeared - that would have caused fewer problems. now shes sending me mean text messages saying i'm an ass**** and how im not a decent person and stuff

Ahhh... so her "mean" texts are kinda mean-based-in-truth, not mean-based-in-crazy. That's what I predicted...

Edited by Trimmer
because i didn't know what to do. see, usually i would just disappear but since this girl was so nice i had to tell her. we only went out like 5 times and didn't have sex. i would think a txt msg would be good enough but apparently its not.

i mean am i required to have a face-to-face discussion with someone i'm casually dating to break it off?

anyways, she sent me some more nasty text messages today. apparently she isn't such a nice girl after all

I think the main thing with people here is that because you asked for advice they expect you to follow it... Most people said phone her and you didn't.

Ah well, as you get older, maturity will set in.... wait...:cool:

I think the main thing with people here is that because you asked for advice they expect you to follow it... Most people said phone her and you didn't.

Ah well, as you get older, maturity will set in.... wait...:cool:

:lmao: I think alpha is in his 40's

polksaladannie
So i've been dating this Dawn girl for the past month. She is the "No kissy kissy on first date" girl. We've gone out maybe 6 times. No sex yet.

She's got a 14 year old son which makes it hard to get together with her custody schedule. She also lives about 40 minutes away from me.

Anyways I know she likes me but i'm just not feeling the love. I'm just not that physicially attracted to her. She is very nice in every other way.

So how do i let her down easy? Should i just tell her straight up that i'm not physically attracted or should i make up something else (like i'm dating someone else).

Normally i wouldn't care but she is just so damn nice that i can't be mean to her. I think i'm going soft in me old age...

Alpha

Uh, why were you dating her at all if you were not attracted to her? You sound like an a$$

• Author
Uh, why were you dating her at all if you were not attracted to her? You sound like an a$$

she had a lot of great qualities except i was not that attracted to her physically. i tried to get over the way her face looked but in the end i couldn't. everything else about her was fine.

so basically i was on the fence. i wouldn't have dated her unless there was something there

she had a lot of great qualities except i was not that attracted to her physically. i tried to get over the way her face looked but in the end i couldn't. everything else about her was fine.

so basically i was on the fence. i wouldn't have dated her unless there was something there

:lmao: "get over the way her face looked"....oh gosh, alphamale, you are too much!

• Author
:lmao: "get over the way her face looked"....oh gosh, alphamale, you are too much!

she had a funny nose and her face looked ok head-on but her profile was not so good. from the side she looked sort of like a witch

skydiveaddict
she had a funny nose and her face looked ok head-on but her profile was not so good. from the side she looked sort of like a witch

yea I had a similar problem once . I dated a girl who looked really good from the front, view her from the side though and she looked just like a kangaroo

• Author
A real alpha would know, no?

as the person doing the rejecting i am not agonizing over anything. i'm glad i let her go. she was not for me. and if i had it to do over again i wouldn't change anything

I've heard of the term "butter face" or "monet" in regards to this issue.

• Author
I've heard of the term "butter face" or "monet" in regards to this issue.

yes thats exactly what it was - but-her face