wedding dress poll

Lauriebell82

I love your Fav (the 3rd pic). It has a wow factor. I liked some of the other ones, but that one made me go "oooh!" before I even read the capture. The fact that it's ruffled at the hips and then flares out makes it uber flattering.

• Author
Grrr...you changed the order. I'm talking about your favourite one!

It changed order on it's own when I added more pictures..I don't know what happened.

But good, I am glad you guys like that one!!! It fits my shape perfectly!!!

melodymatters
By the way, thanks for letting us dress-shop with you. It's so much fun!

I agree ! It is so much fun being included as your LS family; Uncle Alpha, et al ...:laugh:

Your fave did pop out to me too ! I think it's a little more "grown up" than some of the others and you are growing up, right in front of our eyes ! ( sniff, sob)

...Auntie Melody wanders off to seek more Brandy.....

Yes, I was a little fast out the gate! :laugh:

And who thought she couldn't wear something that emphasizes her body? You weren't kidding about losing a bit more weight. You look great!

I might even take a bit of crinoline out of the bottom, so it falls a little less puffy, not that it's puffy in the first place.

I'm voting for the 1st three from the left.

The others, one had the embroidery in the center which is kinda strange. Another had to much puffy and creases. Another one I think your bride's maids will hate you, if and when you need to go.:laugh:

I agree ! It is so much fun being included as your LS family; Uncle Alpha, et al ...:laugh:

Your fave did pop out to me too ! I think it's a little more "grown up" than some of the others and you are growing up, right in front of our eyes ! ( sniff, sob)

...Auntie Melody wanders off to seek more Brandy.....

I know right? Feels like only yesterday we were telling her to be patient, to trust that he would propose when he felt the time was right (at least that's what I was saying).

Sniff sniff, she is growing up. Pass the brandy...

• Author
I'm voting for the 1st three from the left.

The others, one had the embroidery in the center which is kinda strange. Another had to much puffy and creases. Another one I think your bride's maids will hate you, if and when you need to go.:laugh:

Which one of those is your favorite?

Yes, I was a little fast out the gate! :laugh:

And who thought she couldn't wear something that emphasizes her body? You weren't kidding about losing a bit more weight. You look great!

I might even take a bit of crinoline out of the bottom, so it falls a little less puffy, not that it's puffy in the first place.

Thanks!!!! I actually ate a poptart yesterday for the first time in like 5 years!!!!! I need to stop losing weight so I can buy my wedding dress!

Which one of those is your favorite?

Favorite of the 3 would be the 3rd one from the left.

The one with the embroidery at the top.

The third picture (the A line "MY FAVE" dress) looks beautiful on you :)

indeed

and how did L82 manage to capture the same goofy smile in each picture? she needs to practice that smile cause it won't fly for the wedding pics :laugh:

Here's another vote for the 3rd dress - it's showing off your shape and is very beautiful. My favourites after that would be dresses 1 and 2

• Author
I don't understand. where can we see these pics? did I miss something?

Click on my name then go to my profile and you will see the album on the right side..click on it.

I like #3, too. My biggest concern with that is that it is more "trendy"; if you are doing a portrait of any sort, then it may date itself, and (a very small thing to think about here) if you ever think about your daughter wearing your dress one day, then it may be such a non-classical style that it wouldn't be her first choice.

After that, I like #1, even though at first glance at the thumbnail, I didn't. When I blew it up, it just looked very bridal and beautiful and ephemeral - like all brides should be!

• Author
I like #3, too. My biggest concern with that is that it is more "trendy"; if you are doing a portrait of any sort, then it may date itself, and (a very small thing to think about here) if you ever think about your daughter wearing your dress one day, then it may be such a non-classical style that it wouldn't be her first choice.

After that, I like #1, even though at first glance at the thumbnail, I didn't. When I blew it up, it just looked very bridal and beautiful and ephemeral - like all brides should be!

Yeah, #3 isn't one I would have originally chosen. I liked it just because it looked real good on me. I personally don't care if my daughter wears it, if she's anything like me she'll want her own! :laugh:

I liked #1 on me too actually. Nobody liked that on the model but I don't think I look too bad in it!

Thanks for your opinion guys!!! I'm going to another bridal shop today so I'll take more pics. It's a good way to see how I look in the dresses.

Thanks for the pics, LB, it really helps to actually see them on!

I LOVE the flattering fit on dress #3... so that’s my absolute favorite on you! My close second choice would be #1 because I really like the added “bling” on the dress.

So far I haven't seen any dress I like...

In all my life.. I think I've seen less than 5 wedding dresses that I really like..

I don't like 'over the top' dresses.. with tons of embroidery.. and glitter...

I prefer very simple dress.. not that 'blue-white' (look cheap IMO)... kind of warm white or off-white.. (they look classier IMO)

If I were you.. (of course I'm not).. I would chose a very simple, elegant dress, off-white and not 'flair' .. more of an 'A-line' or straight.. strapless.. no embroidery.

Oh.. I should add... the dress has to be sexy.. IMO

Edited by Lizzie60