wedding dress poll

Lauriebell82

only a queen or something could get away with wearing that. it smacks of "oh my look at me i'm gettin' married, ha ha ho ho"

Isnt that what the whole ceremony is for anyway? All attention to the bride?

I'm just not a fan of the tiered design.. it looks less sexy to me..

Yes I used the word sexy.. because a bride to me should look sexy.. not in the hot I want to do her way though.. and B or C have that sexy look I like to see..

Isnt that what the whole ceremony is for anyway? All attention to the bride?

well if we use your logic then the bride shouldn't be wearing a dress at all

• Author

LOL!!!!

I'm just not a fan of the tiered design.. it looks less sexy to me..

Yes I used the word sexy.. because a bride to me should look sexy.. not in the hot I want to do her way though.. and B or C have that sexy look I like to see..

Thanks for the input..I'm interested to hear what men like/don't like because I want my fiance to love my dress! He'd never tell me if he didn't like it but I want him to absolutely love it!!!!

Oops....I dropped the ring.. Can you pick it up ? :laugh:

Thanks for the input..I'm interested to hear what men like/don't like because I want my fiance to love my dress! He'd never tell me if he didn't like it but I want him to absolutely love it!!!!

the man will love anything he sees you in... trust me...

• Author
Oops....I dropped the ring.. Can you pick it up ? :laugh:

Oh my gosh...:D

Here is another one: let me know what you think everyone! I wish I could take all of you dress shopping with me!!!

http://www.davidsbridal.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/ProductDisplayView?storeId=10052&catalogId=10051&categoryId=-49978998&currentIdx=6&subCategory=-49999486%7c-49998984%7c-49978998&catentryId=6097389&sort=

(without the gloves of course)

Here is another one: let me know what you think everyone! I wish I could take all of you dress shopping with me!!!

yea that one is nice

That's a beautiful dress.. the alternate view is really nice too..

This dress would look great on you..

I think I like it equally as much as B.. maybe a touch higher because of the sheer..

• Author

Thanks guys!!!

The dress looks really pretty on me, the only thing that I would have liked is that it had a longer train. Because of my height the train tends to look fairly long on me anyhow.

What about this?

http://www.davidsbridal.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/ProductDisplayView?storeId=10052&catalogId=10051&categoryId=-49995498&currentIdx=85&subCategory=-49999486%7c-49995498&catentryId=6097036&sort=

• Author
no way man...looks like an unmade bed in the morning.

are we going on an online shopping trip? :laugh:

Yep! You are my fashion consultants. :D

Yep! You are my fashion consultants. :D

this is the first time i've be on an online shopping trip with a girl :lmao:

I'm the only one who loves loves loves dress A :laugh:. Love it! Definitely the kind of dress a bride-to-be has to try on, but I love it.

I also really like dress B and the dress in post 34.

And Alpha, you're on-line shopping - and for wedding dresses no less!

Rollercoasterr

I like dress B. The fourth dress you posted was actually my number 2 pick when I went shopping. It's gorgeous. But alas, I chose my lacy princess gown thing.

I definitely like dress B though.

I STILL can't see them. What would be wrong with my web browser? Is it because I am outside the US? Never had this problem before. Will do an update to see if that helps.

• Author

Okay now we are going to switch online shopping stores for a minute.

The other place I looked at had a few dresses that I liked, but since I lost weight I decided to go back to David's Bridal to see if I could find anything I might like better.

This is the dress I picked out at Alfred Angelo, how does this compare to the others? (but without the straps on it)

http://www.alfredangelo.com/Collections/ProductDisplay.aspx?productID=75db7766-9490-46e0-9ceb-44f26a8c5f7f&categoryID=54246401-6ad2-4745-894e-d0dc006d72c8&pg=1

OK I can see that one. But can't compare to the others! Any way you can cut and paste the pics of the other ones so I can see, I think its something to do with the Davids Bridal website as have tried updating and using a different web browser and still no joy.

• Author
I STILL can't see them. What would be wrong with my web browser? Is it because I am outside the US? Never had this problem before. Will do an update to see if that helps.

Hmm, maybe? Can you see the Alfred Angelo website?

http://www.alfredangelo.com/Collections/ProductDisplay.aspx?productID=75db7766-9490-46e0-9ceb-44f26a8c5f7f&categoryID=54246401-6ad2-4745-894e-d0dc006d72c8&pg=1

If you get that one, don't do what I did and forget to do up the buttons! Mine had a zip and then all the little buttons needed to be fastened over the top, but we all (me, my mum and 3 bridesmaids) all forgot!