Is interracial dating with asian men not popular?

Originally posted by GreenCap

Anyway, we are diverging from the topic.

Sorry GREENCAP, but I hate it when people say "oh, asians are so smart". It really pisses me off. Yeah, the asians here are smart but you go to asia and you got, dumb, avg and smart.

It is a good stereotype, but a stereotype nonetheless. And a lot of women here won't date asian men cause they think they are all immasculated smart nerdy computer geeks.

WTF man!!!

mochaprincess

Alphamale:

Sorry, if you mistook my opinion. I was not implying that people of other races are intellectualy inferior. I certainly did not mean that Asian men were the only men I found attractive. I only stated what I found attractive about Asian men in general.

"Beauty is in the eye of the beholder"

I haven't read through this whole post but my generic opinion, I see nothing wrong with interracial dating, though I normally date soley Hispanic men, I have dated a guy from India and would be open to dating asian men, there have been some I've found very attractive but never actually talked to them.

I think as long as you click with someone, have the chemistry, and mesh well, then it shouldn't really matter what race they are....but some people have strict preferences regardless of chemistry, ect. I just don't happen to be one of these people.

most aisan men are like 5 11 to 6 2 in my school place .

myself being a asian guy. i think u see many aisan men are playas, they like to flirt around and talk with many differ girls like this guy i know from school-vincent. he told me he goes to clubs just to pick up women and when he even had a gf he still did it and that he had like 3 gfs at one time before and he even wanted more. he even showed me his numbers he had in his wallet. you could say vince is a sweettaker-an example we are in a group project,teacher assigned the members- he be like this "wow i am sooo glad ur in my group"-smiles too, . maybe thats why a lot of girls don't like us aisan guys.-too flirty

vincent also like to show off his clothes about what he has.

i don't think money has to do with it-if she a goild digger i will just dump her and go after another gal-easy. no need for money grubbers. women these days make just as much money as men so i don't think a lot of em are after money-once they have it they don't want it anymore. yes i do think aisan gals are more money hungry than whtie women

This a really hard issue to talk about, it varies massively but in general I think

most white women feel on the inside that its socially unacceptable to be dating

a chinese guy, this is brought about by the media, and the lack of couples to substain

the idea,

which is also related to the fact that most chinese people stay within their

own culture, chinese guys are also inheritly more shy, can't go on with alchohol, their

intelligence is their downfall as this makes them overly calculating, they are too generous.

and they find it hard to have fun in places like bars and clubs

, white women like confident and straightforward guys who know how to dance, and have fun.

I don't think guys who can actually see beauty in mathematical calculations turn any women on.

Plus most women actually prefer guys to be a bit mean,

it turns them on, because it means there

is a challenge and thrill for them.

The irony is the same, shyness, intelligence and loyalty occurs with asian women

as well, only that a lot of white men and other races ( I've seen black guys crazy

bout asian women), find these attributes in women exotic, and turn ons, and

a lot of asian women find the confidence, humour and straightness of white guys

and black guys extremely attractive.

I guess asian people are more feminine, while white plp are more masculine, this would

explain a lot of things, and why asian women and white men get together

so much more. On the other hand, from what i've seen if a white girl

did like an asian guy, the asian guy was probably more bulky and tall as well

then the average asian guy, therefore reassembling the ideal white man.

If this wasn't enough to make chinese guys unsucessfull with white women, most

of them also get scared of white women, afterall they are crazy, scream like mad cows

in parties, all these wild attributes of western people do not come built into asian people.

Plus I think white women are very muscular and big compared to chinese guys.

Then lastly chinese guys are usually smaller and more fragile, which in most cases turn off white women.

Of course there are always exceptional asian guys who have extreme luck, or just is different from the rest

but the facts are facts.

Most people will find that the social acceptance of interacial relationships such as these, take massive

jumps between different areas , countries or cities.

I hope i'm not too bias, i'm just being as honest as possible i'm a british born chinese, I live

in Leeds, where there is literally no chinese people, i've never met a western girl who would

give me a second look. I work as a television producer, so my confidence and communication

abilities I regard as quite high. I also understand its very rare for a chinese to take on such a job.

many asian women don't date asian men her in N. America cause asian men are nerds, most of 'em at least.

i am asian indian but was born in england and raised in U.S. since age seven and most of the asians guys (oriental, indian, phillipino) are losers. they are too smart, don't dress right and have no confidence. plus they are short and usually not good looking.

they have bad DNA so most caucasian women not interest.

many asian women don't date asian men her in N. America cause asian men are nerds, most of 'em at least.

LOL!

i am asian indian but was born in england and raised in U.S. since age seven and most of the asians guys (oriental, indian, phillipino) are losers. they are too smart, don't dress right and have no confidence. plus they are short and usually not good looking.

You're making me laugh again Alpha! :p

they have bad DNA so most caucasian women not interest.

This line just makes me laugh too! I am not making fun of you it's just a funny thing you've said...I was having a not so good day and you kinda cheered me up! Thanks.

Originally posted by whichwayisup

LOL!

You're making me laugh again Alpha! :p

This line just makes me laugh too! I am not making fun of you it's just a funny thing you've said...I was having a not so good day and you kinda cheered me up! Thanks.

:p unfortunately there are a lot of truths hidden in the laughs. many women want the "hollywoood" stereotype man and many men of asian descent do not fullfill this.

trust me i know, i am educated, tall, good looking and come from a upper middle class family and I have trouble finding women to date. many women don't want to date an indian guy even if he is above average in almost every category. that does not mean that I dont' get women, however, :laugh::rolleyes::p

unfortunately there are a lot of truths hidden in the laughs. many women want the "hollywoood" stereotype man and many men of asian descent do not fullfill this.

trust me i know, i am educated, tall, good looking and come from a upper middle class family and I have trouble finding women to date. many women don't want to date an indian guy even if he is above average in almost every category. that does not mean that I dont' get women, however

Yeah I know. Same happens here in Canada.

And I'm sure you do get women baby!! Seems somewhere in some thread you said you bagged about 40-50 women?? HMMM, well that's alot! Just hope someday you DO find that special someone to make you happy. White, black, chinese, japanese, indian, whoever...

And I'm sure you do get women baby!! Seems somewhere in some thread you said you bagged about 40-50 women?? HMMM, well that's alot!

i have to work a lot harder. if I had the same characteristics but was of european descent the above number would be 400-500.

btw...my ex wife was canadian from toronto :confused:

i have to work a lot harder. if I had the same characteristics but was of european descent the above number would be 400-500.

btw...my ex wife was canadian from toronto

LOL probably...And maybe also have some nice STD's to go with those 400-500! But with a smile! ;)

Oh...I wonder if I know her...Wouldn't that just be too freaky??? PM me if ya wanna see if I do...Toronto's a big City but it is a SMALL City if you know what I mean... :D

mochaprincess

:laugh: :laugh:

You know both you guys are making me laugh. Alphamale you seem to have a lot of hostility about women in general. You also seem very full of yourself, which would turn me off! Or at least that's the impression I'm getting.

Many of the Asian Indian people I've met here rarely date or marry outside of their culture. If I was asked out by an Asian Indian male, I would judge him like any other male that would approach me. Race is not even the issue. YES, HE MUST HAVE A JOB; preferably a professional such as myself. Yes, he must be clean and well-groomed. And he definitely must have all of his teeth [white, not yellow or brown]. No, I don't date married men!!! I'm picky but I don't think it makes me a gold digger or shallow.

"Beauty is in the eye of the beholder"

You know both you guys are making me laugh. Alphamale you seem to have a lot of hostility about women in general. You also seem very full of yourself, which would turn me off! Or at least that's the impression I'm getting.

Hehehehe...Thanks. I'm still laughing. Thing is (now I COULD be wrong...) I bet Alphamale is all exterior and big talk. Put him in a situation where he FALLS deeply inlove with a woman and you'll see his attitude change and do a 180. Which is good because noone wants ego to get in the way of a wonderful long term relationship.

I think half the time he's playing for reaction! I love it and it makes me laugh. A good friend is such a pig, typical male, old fashioned and I adore him cuz the guy makes me laugh so hard. He's kinda rough around the edges too but from what (No sorry, who...lol) I've seen he is a real great guy with a huge heart. Just takes time for him to open that side up. Alpha is the same way... Ok babe, you're turn. Am I right about ya or what? :p;)

I think half the time he's playing for reaction! I love it and it makes me laugh. A good friend is such a pig, typical male, old fashioned and I adore him cuz the guy makes me laugh so hard. He's kinda rough around the edges too but from what (No sorry, who...lol) I've seen he is a real great guy with a huge heart. Just takes time for him to open that side up. Alpha is the same way... Ok babe, you're turn. Am I right about ya or what? :p;)

you got it 100%. :p

you got it 100%.

I'm glad! ;) Cuz if you said anything different I'd hunt ya down, (next year when hockey starts up again...) make you eat an octapuss/squid (whatever the f you all throw on the ice) then watch my Leafs kick your Wings' ass! SO there! NANANANA!

I always find it uncomfortable when I read topics like this.

Let me share just a few of my experiences and perhaps you can decide for yourself how Asian men are viewed by white, latina, and other females.

I was in Germany (Frankfurt) and went to the most "glamourous" nightclub in town. It was really stunning because there were probably 70-80 extremely attractive blonde females from the ages of 18-28. As soon as I walked in, I had one of the sexiest ones give me the most lustful stare (for about 15 seconds continuously) so I just had to approach her.

She ended up being French and from Paris, and was enamored with me. Later in the evening, I was kissing a German female (investment banker) who had lived in London for a year. Her friend later whispered that my newly found German friend "missed me" whenever I left her alone and thought I was "good looking and sexy."

I had similar experiences in Stockholm, Sweden with a gorgeous redhead...as well as young Dutch girls who approached me as I travelled through the train in the Netherlands.

I was flattered with all the attention, and I still fondly recall a day in the city of Heidelberg where I got the phone numbers of 7 different eager German girls in one day.

Really, Asian men are like any other group of men. If you are an "Asian Lover" in tune with his sexuality and able to exude the soulful, mysterious, and spiritual aura that some of us tend towards, the sky is the limit in terms of romantic/sexual relationships.

Originally posted by aznlover

Really, Asian men are like any other group of men. If you are an "Asian Lover" in tune with his sexuality and able to exude the soulful, mysterious, and spiritual aura that some of us tend towards, the sky is the limit in terms of romantic/sexual relationships.

You are correct AZNLOVER but if you live in a culture where you already have two strikes against you then you don't have much to play with.

I've had beautiful women approach me in countries that include Sweden, Denmark, Germany, the Netherlands, Spain, Portugal, Brazil, Mexico, throughout all of the Asia-Pacific, and yes...the United States. I can't begin to the count the number of the most gorgeous young women in the arms of their Asian boyfriends in Germany and the Netherlands.

I'd agree with you that the United States seems the most race-conscious when it comes to sex and dating...and this does pose barriers to such things.

Why don't you take a trip to France for example? I can almost guarantee you that a sexy Asian male gets chased day and night by French blondes, brunettes, and everything in between. I've almost gotten to the point of just assuming I can bed/strike up a relationship with every French woman I meet.

I visited Amsterdam a few years ago and had a blast. Girls there seem to be more open to hooking up with an Asian guy. I need to move and practice my Dutch.

the legal weed was nice too.

Originally posted by tiger_nip

I visited Amsterdam a few years ago and had a blast. Girls there seem to be more open to hooking up with an Asian guy. I need to move and practice my Dutch.

the legal weed was nice too.

you sure you weren't in the red light district man?!? :p

oh......maybe thats why the girls kept asking me for 50 Euro after we were done.

hehe, actually i met most of these girls at the club.

As an Asian male....from reading some of these posts, it seems as though some of u guys are just plain insecure.....

I've dated mostly dated Asian females...but have dated other nationalities as well...and the bottom line is how u present yourself...just be confident!!!!