Do most men like bubbly women?

shadowplay

I get the sense this is another thinly-veiled personal attack. Don't call me a "hermit" when you don't know me from Eve. Leave your emotions and judgments at the door. I find it interesting that you and others are calling me judgmental when you keep attacking my character and I haven't attacked any of yours. Don't you see you're being just as judgmental and catty as you accuse me of being?

I don't go for guys who aren't reflective or observant about the world, and just want to have fun all the time. I like going out and doing things, but I also enjoy more introspective and private activities.

Shadowplay, you should relax and not over-analyze things, I have not attacked you at all and I'm sorry you feel this way. I was merely using one example from many I could have chosen. I like deep conversation, but there's a time and a place for it, usually when a guy goes out who is single he is going to want to hook up with girls who are bubbly, confident and fun, they aren't going to want to sit in a corner with someone who wants to discuss the socio-economic state of China.

I like a girl with balance, overally ditzy girls get on nervous and a girl who can talk hours and hours about quantum mechanics.

Are there any guys reading this who like shy girls?

Yes, if they have the attractive qualities. Are you shy Shadowplay?

• Author
Shadowplay, you should relax and not over-analyze things, I have not attacked you at all and I'm sorry you feel this way. I was merely using one example from many I could have chosen. I like deep conversation, but there's a time and a place for it, usually when a guy goes out who is single he is going to want to hook up with girls who are bubbly, confident and fun, they aren't going to want to sit in a corner with someone who wants to discuss the socio-economic state of China.

I like a girl with balance, overally ditzy girls get on nervous and a girl who can talk hours and hours about quantum mechanics.

Yes, if they have the attractive qualities then. Are you shy Shadowplay?

Yes.

Well, I hope there's a difference between the type of girl a guy seeks out for a fling and the type he wants for a long term relationship.

shadowplay is a very beautiful woman and obviously intelligent. Yes, she attracts men.

Really she has two guys right now anyway? Again what is the complaint? A lot of people on here complain for the sake of complaining and don't even have a legitimate complaint. Now, these 2 guys have a legitimate complaint :laugh:.
  • Author

What do you guys think of Tina Fey?

Bubbly or nay?

Attractive or nay?

I'll explain why I ask after you answer...

Yes.

Well, I hope there's a difference between the type of girl a guy seeks out for a fling and the type he wants for a long term relationship.

It depends on the person doesn't it? I prefer substance over image, but I have/will have booth soon enough.

I like shy girls as long as they allow me to lead. If they are playing shy as part of a defense mechanism then not so much.

• Author
I like shy girls as long as they allow me to lead. If they are playing shy as part of a defense mechanism then not so much.

I like to be lead or on equal terms with a partner, but usually find myself in the more dominant position because I seem to end up with passive guys even though I'm attracted to strength.

Bubbly or nay?

Attractive or nay?

I can't comment on the first question you pose as I do not know her.

Is she attractive? I think so and from the little I know about her she seems to have a good head on her shoulders.

Bubbly or nay?

Attractive or nay?

I find her bubbly (but not lacking in intelligence or depth) and not attractive. I'm not going to say anymore about somone that's deceased. You're so morbid shadowplay. You remind me of Morticia on the Addam's family j/k :laugh:.

I like to be lead or on equal terms with a partner, but usually find myself in the more dominant position because I seem to end up with passive guys even though I'm attracted to strength.

Well probably because the guy's personality types you mention don't allow them to lead most girls.

• Author
I find her bubbly (but not lacking in intelligence or depth) and not attractive. I'm not going to say anymore about somone that's deceased. You're so morbid shadowplay. You remind me of Morticia on the Addam's family j/k :laugh:.

How am I morbid? Maybe I should change my handle and sig. :laugh:

How's Sunshineplay?

Edited by shadowplay

My brother in law thinks Tina Fey is hot. It is hard to say if she's bubbly because we only see her professional persona, her profession being a comedian and actress.

I like shy girls. I wish there were easier to find.

How do you know that, son?

Psychic? :D

My take is Tina is introspective and complex (her humor reflects that) and her mannerisms indicate she's somewhat oblivious to her physical beauty. I like her sense of humor.

Shadow, got any YouTube clips of yourself to compare to? ;)

My brother in law thinks Tina Fey is hot. It is hard to say if she's bubbly because we only see her professional persona, her profession being a comedian and actress.

Is there a such thing as a female actress who isn't bubbly in reality? I mean even if they play a part that is a non-bubbly character, it seems to me to be an actress you'd have to be bubbly.

• Author
Is there a such thing as a female actress who isn't bubbly in reality? I mean even if they play a part that is a non-bubbly character, it seems to me to be an actress you'd have to be bubbly.

You'd be surprised at how many actors/actresses are shy in reality. Same is true for many artists.

I wouldn't know if they are bubbly in reality or not because I have not spent time with actresses personally. I've heard that lots of celebrities are real bitches in person so I can't answer that.

• Author

I think Tina Fey is too snarky to be described as bubbly (at least by my definition). Feisty might be better.

Cherry Blossom 35

I met the singer Mya once, in a professional setting. Very shy,sweet. Not what you would think seeing her on tv.

Shadowplay has all your question's been answered and on reflection do you think you have learnt something so you can be more upbeat and maybe attract a wider range of men?