Are you 5ft4ish and do you weigh between 105-108?

You are both cracking me up!:lmao::lmao: The stomping feet thing is so visual. I don't think the stomping feet look suits you though, TBF. Nah.

Oh and glad you think I'm so amusing, Rid. But it was only an honest typo. Milk...Milf...it's close you know? So you can get your mind out of the gutter young man.

Oh and soft served is my favorite too. Yum.

It would be funny to see a 5"2' shrimp stomping her feet because she can't get on to the rollercoaster.

Honest typo? I believe you.......

I like the chocolate and vanilla swirl. I wonder if DQ is open.:bunny:

It would be funny to see a 5"2' shrimp stomping her feet because she can't get on to the rollercoaster.

Ahem...do I look like I'm 2' 5 inches tall? :mad:

My ex would stamp a foot when she got frustrated. That was quite endearing.

In almost 4 years of dating, I can't remember dreaming about her once. Every night for the last three nights I've had really heartbreaking dreams about her that woke me up.

Citizen Erased
My ex would stamp a foot when she got frustrated. That was quite endearing.

In almost 4 years of dating, I can't remember dreaming about her once. Every night for the last three nights I've had really heartbreaking dreams about her that woke me up.

Oh sweetie, come to Coco, she will make it all better (((hugs)))

5'2".....5"2'...its all the same from the view up here.:laugh::p

:mad: NOT FUNNY RIDDLER

My end of the diet spectrum has proven that small amounts of alcohol on an empty stomach has much more of an intoxicating effect. :confused::lmao:

I am Southern and biscuits and gravy are NASTY.

One thing that I have discovered much to my dismay that is addictingly delicious are french fries dipped in that brown, flour and pepper gravy.

It sounds so terrible, but it is sooooo good. Wash it down with some sweet tea and lemon and you should gain 5 lbs inside of an hour.

I had 6 pack abs last night. :lmao:

• Author
My end of the diet spectrum has proven that small amounts of alcohol on an empty stomach has much more of an intoxicating effect. :confused::lmao:

I am Southern and biscuits and gravy are NASTY.

One thing that I have discovered much to my dismay that is addictingly delicious are french fries dipped in that brown, flour and pepper gravy.

It sounds so terrible, but it is sooooo good. Wash it down with some sweet tea and lemon and you should gain 5 lbs inside of an hour.

I had 6 pack abs last night. :lmao:

I can't wait to show H that. See? I'm not the only one. It's vile isn't it? :sick: and the fries with gravy sounds a little gross, undies...I just don't know about that. If I could really gain 5 lbs inside of an hour I'd eat eat them though.

Lost, I didn't know you had your baby. Woo Hooo! Congrats! I'll bet she's a little doll isn't she?

Lost, I didn't know you had your baby. Woo Hooo! Congrats! I'll bet she's a little doll isn't she?

There is a pic of her in my profile.

She's SUCH a good baby!!:love:

There are some very disturbed people on here.

Biscuits and gravy are fabulous! I will be enjoying them tomorrow morning, thank you. But it's all good, I'll feel free to eat Touche's and underpant's portions. :laugh:

• 3 weeks later...
  • Author

I've gained 3 1/2 pounds so far. Yipppeeee. I'm going to be the hottest 40 something year old by Memorial Day.:laugh::laugh:

Just wanted to thank you guys for all the suggestions. The cream one was great. I think that was Storyrider's suggestion. I've been using the cream on more than just coffee. It's great. I've been throwing it in everything lately.

I've gained 3 1/2 pounds so far. Yipppeeee. I'm going to be the hottest 40 something year old by Memorial Day.:laugh::laugh:

Just wanted to thank you guys for all the suggestions. The cream one was great. I think that was Storyrider's suggestion. I've been using the cream on more than just coffee. It's great. I've been throwing it in everything lately.

Just watch you cholesterol levels...

• Author
Just watch you cholesterol levels...

Cholesterol levels? What cholesterol levels? I don't even know what mine is. I've never known what it is. I just want a hot bod. :laugh: Screw cholesterol levels. If I die with a good body I'll die with a smile on my face.:)

Cholesterol levels? What cholesterol levels? I don't even know what mine is. I've never known what it is. I just want a hot bod. :laugh: Screw cholesterol levels. If I die with a good body I'll die with a smile on my face.:)

Carpe diem!!!

That's Latin for, "You go, girl!"

• Author
Carpe diem!!!

That's Latin for, "You go, girl!"

:laugh: You're so cute. I like your translation there. ;)

I've always tried to live by that motto. Sure it will probably mean a shorter life for me, but so be it.

This sounds like fun. I weigh a lot more than you do Touche. I think so anyway. But it's winter and I always put on a few pounds in winter. In summer I am borderline too thin in my BF's opinion.

My wrist is a 6

My ankle is an 8 and a quarter

And my calf is a 13 and a half

What size shoe do you wear? You must be really thin Touche.

My wrist is also 6

My ankle is 8

and my calf is 14

I wear size 6 shoe...

I lost two pounds giving up beer except for fri and sat! No beer on weeknights!

For the record this was on two weeks of weighing. I think I should give more than that.