Are you 5ft4ish and do you weigh between 105-108?

• Author
Thats quite a bit of shrimp.

Spanish? Mama cita.:bunny:

Me too you know. I've traced my maiden name back to Spain. Oh and it's Mamacita...all one word, Rid. ;) Which reminds me, I haven't made Paella in forever. That's a great dish. Yum.

Me too you know. I've traced my maiden name back to Spain. Oh and it's Mamacita...all one word, Rid. ;) Which reminds me, I haven't made Paella in forever. That's a great dish. Yum.

Dos mamacita.:bunny:

The space was an error. I am no KMT.

You're welcome Touche. Good luck. Stuff yourself silly. The wine is optional too. ;)

Rid, no hablo español. :p

Nein. Ich spreche Deutsche.

Half Mexican here and I don't know Spanish.:o

The six pack has long been gone. I started a bit early today, and they don't last long. Sometimes I'm good for 10-12, but I didn't have that many today. I was too lazy to go get more and didn't feel like bothering the BF to drive me to the store, but he would have. He is amazingly patient with my alcohol consumption although he doesn't drink much at all. Only on occasion, and always in moderation. He would much rather drive me than for me to drive myself. I swear, if I woke him up right now, he would drive me. Of course I wouldn't do that, but I probably wouldn't be that nice if the roles were reversed. Yet I don't think he would make me a grilled cheese. Not one as good as mine, anyway.

I'm just now eating my supper - a fried chicken sandwich with all the dressings! Must be a good 400-450 calories! I am out of cheese, or it could have been higher. ;)

Cheese is as universal as gravy, Touche"! Use it for extra calories with little additional "fullness." That grilled cheese you had earlier sounded pretty tasty!

The six pack has long been gone. I started a bit early today, and they don't last long. Sometimes I'm good for 10-12, but I didn't have that many today. I was too lazy to go get more and didn't feel like bothering the BF to drive me to the store, but he would have. He is amazingly patient with my alcohol consumption although he doesn't drink much at all. Only on occasion, and always in moderation. He would much rather drive me than for me to drive myself. I swear, if I woke him up right now, he would drive me. Of course I wouldn't do that, but I probably wouldn't be that nice if the roles were reversed. Yet I don't think he would make me a grilled cheese. Not one as good as mine, anyway.

I'm just now eating my supper - a fried chicken sandwich with all the dressings! Must be a good 400-450 calories! I am out of cheese, or it could have been higher. ;)

Cheese is as universal as gravy, Touche"! Use it for extra calories with little additional "fullness." That grilled cheese you had earlier sounded pretty tasty!

:laugh:

You rock DDL.

• Author

Yeah, I agree about the cheese.

Ok, I'm off-topic now on my own thread but I'm dying to know. Why does your very accommodating b/f have to drive you to the store? Why can't he just drive himself to the store and get your beer?:laugh: I'm intrigued by this. Don't laugh. I mean what's the point in BOTH of you going?:laugh:

Your dinner sounds good! Yum.

Yeah, I agree about the cheese.

Ok, I'm off-topic now on my own thread but I'm dying to know. Why does your very accommodating b/f have to drive you to the store? Why can't he just drive himself to the store and get your beer?:laugh: I'm intrigued by this. Don't laugh. I mean what's the point in BOTH of you going?:laugh:

Your dinner sounds good! Yum.

Oh, he would go get it himself, and has many times, but I'm funny about paying for my own bad habits, and if he goes solo, he insists on covering the cost. I'm kind of funny about money, so I prefer to go into the store myself. He also seems to want me to drink higher quality beer, when I actually prefer the cheap stuff. So, I buy Natural Light, in a can, but he buys Bud Lite, and always buys bottles. Bottles are great, but they make for more, and heavier, trash. Sadly we don't have a recycling option with our trash pick up, like many large cities do. I could be saving the world if I only had better garbage service.

I could recycle myself, I guess, but it would require driving all that trash somewhere, and i don't even know where!

Cheese is great with meat, veggies, bread, even fruit. I think it's a better choice than gravy overall. So many types to choose from, too!

Oh, he would go get it himself, and has many times, but I'm funny about paying for my own bad habits, and if he goes solo, he insists on covering the cost. I'm kind of funny about money, so I prefer to go into the store myself. He also seems to want me to drink higher quality beer, when I actually prefer the cheap stuff. So, I buy Natural Light, in a can, but he buys Bud Lite, and always buys bottles. Bottles are great, but they make for more, and heavier, trash. Sadly we don't have a recycling option with our trash pick up, like many large cities do. I could be saving the world if I only had better garbage service.

I could recycle myself, I guess, but it would require driving all that trash somewhere, and i don't even know where!

Cheese is great with meat, veggies, bread, even fruit. I think it's a better choice than gravy overall. So many types to choose from, too!

It doesn't get any lower then Nat Light.:laugh:

That highlighted part made me laugh.

Now I am hungry.

• Author
It doesn't get any lower then Nat Light.:laugh:

That highlighted part made me laugh.

Now I am hungry.

:lmao::lmao::lmao: Rid, you have the same quirky sense of humor as I do I guess because that part about DDL recycling herself sent me into hysterics too! (Yeah the Sierra Nevada 200 cal beers are getting to me now...I kind of went over the two beer limit tonight.:eek:)

Anyway, wow DDL. That's an interesting dynamic with your b/f. Kind of PA if you ask me. You need to learn how to train a man, honey! :laugh: I can respect your need to pay for it (I was like that too when I was single) but he needs to be trained to go and get what you want and not what he thinks you should want. You know?

I'm determined to make all the LS bitches into Goddesses. :laugh:

:lmao::lmao::lmao: Rid, you have the same quirky sense of humor as I do I guess because that part about DDL recycling herself sent me into hysterics too! (Yeah the Sierra Nevada 200 cal beers are getting to me now...I kind of went over the two beer limit tonight.:eek:)

Anyway, wow DDL. That's an interesting dynamic with your b/f. Kind of PA if you ask me. You need to learn how to train a man, honey! :laugh: I can respect your need to pay for it (I was like that too when I was single) but he needs to be trained to go and get what you want and not what he thinks you should want. You know?

I'm determined to make all the LS bitches into Goddesses. :laugh:

I think you need another drink Touche.

The dynamic is more accurately just passive on my part. If I stomp my feet, I get what I want for the most part. Yes, HE prefers Bud Lite in bottles, and I think he often thinks he might have one or two, but he doesn't very often. I do drink Bud Lite in a bar, no sense in paying those prices for a Natty Light!

I really should just let him buy more often since he tends to buy by the case.

My money issues are "old" and I need to get over them. I think I just did!

Do you have Blue Bell ice cream where you live? I'm a big fan of Ben and Jerry's but it's really pricey. I think the higher priced ice creams pack more caloric punch, though. (Really trying to stay on topic, you never know when Agent D is watching!)

• Author
Are you feeling dehydrated at all?

Dehydrated? Uhm, no not at all. (Is this a trick question?)

• Author
The dynamic is more accurately just passive on my part. If I stomp my feet, I get what I want for the most part. Yes, HE prefers Bud Lite in bottles, and I think he often thinks he might have one or two, but he doesn't very often. I do drink Bud Lite in a bar, no sense in paying those prices for a Natty Light!

I really should just let him buy more often since he tends to buy by the case.

My money issues are "old" and I need to get over them. I think I just did!

Do you have Blue Bell ice cream where you live? I'm a big fan of Ben and Jerry's but it's really pricey. I think the higher priced ice creams pack more caloric punch, though. (Really trying to stay on topic, you never know when Agent D is watching!)

Rid, yeah well I'm past my two beer limit tonight as I've said. Hapy now?:p

Yes, DDL you need to not only let him go to the store but you really need to train him to buy the beer you want. And yes, he can actually buy it FOR you every once in a while. What's so wrong with that. I have a funny feeling you do as much for him if not more than he does for you, right?

Oh and you shouldn't have to stomp your feet to get your way. There are better more subtle ways. ;):p

And I don't believe for one minute that you're so passive. I mean really. Who are are you kidding with that one? No way.

• Author

Ooopsies. Forgot to stay on topic on my own thread. :eek:

Yes, we have BlueBell but I don't buy that. I like Edie's or of course Haagen Daaz and I like Breyer's too.

Yes, the higher the price the more milf fat...I mean milk fat.

Ooopsies. Forgot to stay on topic on my own thread. :eek:

Yes, we have BlueBell but I don't buy that. I like Edie's or of course Haagen Daaz and I like Breyer's too.

Yes, the higher the price the more milf fat...I mean milk fat.

:lmao::lmao:

You are a funny drunk.

Breyers is excellent but I prefer soft served ice cream.

Rid, yeah well I'm past my two beer limit tonight as I've said. Hapy now?:p

After that milf comment? I am very happy.:laugh:

I've never stomped my feet before. Maybe this is something for me to try. It sounds like fun. :laugh:

I'm sure you'll enjoy it.

• Author

You are both cracking me up!:lmao::lmao: The stomping feet thing is so visual. I don't think the stomping feet look suits you though, TBF. Nah.

Oh and glad you think I'm so amusing, Rid. But it was only an honest typo. Milk...Milf...it's close you know? So you can get your mind out of the gutter young man.

Oh and soft served is my favorite too. Yum.