OW anger vs MM anger

Well I hate my dad's ex wife because she abused me--not because she had an affair with my father. I could really care less about that. But she did a fantastic job at ruining his life. She ruined his first marriage (to my mom), then her marriage to him, and now she's on her third marriage and it's not good. Oh, but it coudln't be her (according to her two kids who thinks he's a freakin' Saint!).

I couldn't imagine my parents married. They are better off friends as they are.

But she did a fantastic job at ruining his life. She ruined his first marriage (to my mom), then her marriage to him, and now she's on her third marriage and it's not good. Oh, but it coudln't be her (according to her two kids who thinks he's a freakin' Saint!).

How did she ruin his marriage? Didn't he ruin his own marriage by having an affair?

I will never understand how a woman can lower herself to stay married to man who cheated on her...... and then spend her time harrassing woman on a OW support board. Seems kind of pathetic to me. Sorry.

See what happens when we don't try to understand?

Yeah, my mother contributed to the situation because my father was always pretty selfish and arrogant. He didn't show his appreciation for her at all. I remember he was showing her how to drive a car with manual transmission. OH MY GOODNESS! He was yelling and impatient. He showed her almost no respect. Finally she yelled at him, but that particular experience was how their M was, he did not appreciate and trampled over her, until she finally left him.

I wonder how she would have felt if I sat in her face everyday and told her how weak she was when she was with him. I wonder if I replayed every moment to her all the time how that would help her grow. Wait-I'd be treating her like my father...

How did she ruin his marriage? Didn't he ruin his own marriage by having an affair?

She cheated on him with his best friend, abused my sister and I (his children), moved their children out of the house then kept him from seeing them for almost a year and brainwashed them into thinking he was this Horrible person, yet staying so innocent and Saint looking herself.

She's a Horrible person. I hate her. Mostly for telling me during my childhood that I'm fat, which I wasn't, and saying horrible things to me about my mother. She was very jealous of my mother, as my mother maintained a Very close relationship to my father's family--which the person did not have and still doesn't. Umm, what else...oh, would give my father a hard time for paying extra attention to my sister and I when we would visit on weekends and not so much to their children. Hello! He only got to see us 24 hours per week. Got her parents involved in their divorce--she moved the children into her parents house during the divorce, and when my father would call to speak to the children, her parents would tell him he wasn't allowed to and had no rights to speak to the children. Who are they to say that? Ahole family. They have closets full of skeletons and like to make every one else look like the bad guys. My brother and sister unfortunately see right through their whore mother and family. It's ashame.

See what happens when we don't try to understand?

In IO's case its not really a matter of not "trying to understand." Its a matter of not wanting to. Its a matter of chosing not to, because to do otherwise would force her to face truths that she can't handle yet. Its easier to pass judgment and those she feels are beneath her.

Let me add that while separated from my father, would bring their children to her future husbands home, have the children sleep on the living room floor while she would be in the bedroom having sex with her future husband, who she was only dating at the time. The children were under the age of 8.

(since OW are sociopaths, anyway)

AAAAAA, EXCUSE ME? OW are sociopaths? How about OM??? Oh, couldn't be, because men are such perfect human beings. Wow, what a lamo comment you made there. Very sexist and very disrespectful of you. Shame on you.

Where are the other OW right now? This comment belongs in the trash.

You are singling out OW. Wow, that would be like Me saying "all potheads are losers," and that's not Always the case. Potheads can be Very intelligient people. I cannot believe you would make such a rash comment. That's unbeliebly judgemental of you.

I'm PEEVED :sick:

I will never understand how a woman can lower herself to stay married to man who cheated on her...... and then spend her time harrassing woman on a OW support board. Seems kind of pathetic to me. Sorry.

CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP...thank you :)

Now how about virgo's horrible comment about OW being sociopaths?

AAAAAA, EXCUSE ME? OW are sociopaths? How about OM??? Oh, couldn't be, because men are such perfect human beings. Wow, what a lamo comment you made there. Very sexist and very disrespectful of you. Shame on you.

Where are the other OW right now? This comment belongs in the trash.

You are singling out OW. Wow, that would be like Me saying "all potheads are losers," and that's not Always the case. Potheads can be Very intelligient people. I cannot believe you would make such a rash comment. That's unbeliebly judgemental of you.

I'm PEEVED :sick:

LOL, I was being sarcastic, Gwyneth. Earlier, I saw someone call OW sociopaths.

You are trying to get me killed...

LOL, I was being sarcastic, Gwyneth. Earlier, I saw someone call OW sociopaths.

You are trying to get me killed...

Oooooooo, haha...my bad. I'm easily fooled LOL. Well, thank you for clarifying that! ;)

And just Whom made that nasty comment anyway???

wow...well here's my post back to that person who I had all along thought was a pretty cool guy...

Quote:

Originally Posted by Phateless viewpost.gif

So ladies, I can back you up on this... that other girl that's hell bent on stealing your BF is completely insane, and most likely a sociopath. She may seem fun at first, but any guy would be kicking himself once he found himself in a relationship with her.

My response:

I know this is an old thread, but today someone brought to my attention--and other OW, that someone called the OW a sociopath. So I wanted to come here and see why.

I'm really appalled that someone would say such a harsh thing about women. What about men that steal other guys' girlfriends--is that okay, or are they too sociopaths? I think that's a pretty sexist comment--and all along I thought you were a pretty cool guy, Phateless. Then I see you calling OW sociopaths. That would be like me calling potheads losers, when we all know that not all potheads--or even any, or losers. Now is a woman only a sociopath because she is trying to steal another girl's bf, or is it because she is just a sociopath. I'm not looking for an explanation because I probably will never come to this thread again, but I think that is pretty uncalled for and I do not think name calling should be tolerated around here.

GreenEyedLady
I'm really appalled that someone would say such a harsh thing about women. I'm not looking for an explanation because I probably will never come to this thread again, but I think that is pretty uncalled for and I do not think name calling should be tolerated around here.

People say lots of harsh things around here...You see it's alot easier to bash strangers than to blame the one person in the world who is responsible for their pain-their WS...

Blame is placed squarely on the OP...The WS is excused for being a man or being in a fog...Not held accountable for their inability to uphold their M vows...

Name-calling should not be tolerated here, but it is...People fear what they do not understand...They lash out in order to ease their own pain...And for those who are not the betrayed, they get to feel superior to others for their "moral fiber"...

It is sad that people come to a support forum for OW, clearly marked a support forum, in order to put others down...The exact opposite of the purpose of this forum...

WS is one of the two people responsible for that pain. Blame is shared in the destruction of a marriage.

Yes, the blame IS shared in the destruction of a marriage... between the two people who are in it.

I doubt he's coming back. I mean, he got pounded with questions, let alone accused of being a troll, and some questioned his reasonings for posting in the first place. Why should he come back and answer questions now?

I know....the bottomless anger that exists here from BS's to OW's...ughhhh I'm sick of it and I haven't even been here that long.

I doubt that the creators of this forum intended it as a place for BS's to come and dump all their anger and obsession onto strangers who had absolutely nothing to do with their own personal situations.

People say lots of harsh things around here...You see it's alot easier to bash strangers than to blame the one person in the world who is responsible for their pain-their WS...

Blame is placed squarely on the OP...The WS is excused for being a man or being in a fog...Not held accountable for their inability to uphold their M vows...

Name-calling should not be tolerated here, but it is...People fear what they do not understand...They lash out in order to ease their own pain...And for those who are not the betrayed, they get to feel superior to others for their "moral fiber"...

It is sad that people come to a support forum for OW, clearly marked a support forum, in order to put others down...The exact opposite of the purpose of this forum...

Perfect!!!! Bravo my dear.

And what Annabelle said too...

Gee let me guess, just how many times have people had to reiterate the name and purpose of this forum? And have had it continually fall on deaf ears? Too many times for me to count I suppose.

WS is one of the two people responsible for that pain. Blame is shared in the destruction of a marriage.

Right. My friend who is divorced and a BS said that she and her husband were the problem-not the OWomen.

Impudent Oyster
CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP...thank you :)

Now how about virgo's horrible comment about OW being sociopaths?

Actually, if taken at it's pure definition, OW are most definitely sociopaths. Sounds like an OP to me.

so·ci·o·path premium.gifthinsp.pngspeaker.gif /ˈsoʊthinsp.pngsithinsp.pngəˌpæθ, ˈsoʊthinsp.pngʃi-/ Pronunciation Key - Show Spelled Pronunciation[soh-see-uh-path, soh-shee-] Pronunciation Key - Show IPA Pronunciation –noun Psychiatry. a person, as a psychopathic personality, whose behavior is antisocial and who lacks a sense of moral responsibility or social conscience.

Right. My friend who is divorced and a BS said that she and her husband were the problem-not the OWomen.

I like what you said here Gwyneth. I very much believe that the OW is just a sypmtom of a much bigger problem that exist's between the husband and wife, same would apply to an OM.

AP:)

Impudent Oyster
I know....the bottomless anger that exists here from BS's to OW's...ughhhh I'm sick of it and I haven't even been here that long.

I doubt that the creators of this forum intended it as a place for BS's to come and dump all their anger and obsession onto strangers who had absolutely nothing to do with their own personal situations.

SO WHAT? So what if the OP here aren't the OP in anyone's own personal situations, they're most certainly the OP in someone's life, they're most definitely contributing to the demise of SOMEONE's marriage and the pain of SOMEONE's children.

If a pedophile isn't molesting your child just someone else's should you just leave them alone?

SO WHAT? So what if the OP here aren't the OP in anyone's own personal situations, they're most certainly the OP in someone's life, they're most definitely contributing to the demise of SOMEONE's marriage and the pain of SOMEONE's children.

If a pedophile isn't molesting your child just someone else's should you just leave them alone?

I read these OW threads as someone very dear to me was an OW, but I don't usually post because the bashing makes me sick. I personally know one person who won't post here again due to the bashing.

How is an OW/OM on the same footing as a pedophile?

I get, I get it IO. You love being here. You love posting your opinions. You love participating. Yada yada yada.

Don't gotta convince me.

Impudent Oyster
I read these OW threads as someone very dear to me was an OW, but I don't usually post because the bashing makes me sick. I personally know one person who won't post here again due to the bashing.

How is an OW/OM on the same footing as a pedophile?

I really don't think you want me to answer that, do you?

I'm not saying being the OP is as extreme, but both display antisocial, destructive behaviour. Have you ever had to deal with children who's lives have been tainted by infidelity?

Until you have, maybe you should just think about how harmful it is to innocent children.

People should grow up and stop being so damn selfish. If I have to hear "you can't help who you fall in love with" one more time I think I'll puke. You can help it if you're not a selfish, immature child.