Hi, this is my first post!

• Author
Look, it's really simple. You're avatar is very low-class. And so are you. Why would you think you could come here and have people applaud you for your low-class life-style? Who would support that? Get a clue why don't you.

By the way, women like you sadden me. You think most men cheat. I've never been with a man who cheated on me...never. I wonder why they cheated on you?

I've looked around at other avatars and to be honest some of them are just boring. For your information, I was in 2 long relationships (common-law) and was never cheated on (not that I know anyway). I left both times and I never cheated, hard to believe but true.

No body can ever say that they've never ever been cheated on... sorry but that's BS. How can you know for sure? There is absolutely no way!

• Author
I'm going to close my eyes and assume this poster is not a troll...

Remember, gravity is not your friend and neither are these men. If it hasn't already happened, which I highly doubt it hasn't, your post-menopausal body will continue to deteriorate. The men that find you attractive now will start looking elsewhere soon and you'll be by yourself.

Enjoy!!

I agree with you.. I've been blessed with good genes and an amazing body. I look good and I know it, but I'm not stupid and I know that I only have a few years left... not sure how many...but I take full advantage of those years. These men are also getting older and if they decide to leave, fine, I am not in love with them. I'll be by myself... so what... this is exactly what I want... I love being single... plus who knows, maybe in 5-8 years I won't feel like having as much sex...

I beg to differ.

This woman is KNOWINGLY dating married men and therefore has A LOT to do with the affair.

The MM are cheating on their wives and are scumbags, etc. - of course that is a given.

This woman is gleefully assisting them. It isn't random in the least.

If a person sets out and obtains a weapon, with the knowledge that it will be used for a murder, and gives it to another who then commits the murder, they are charged as an accomplice.

This is the same thing (on a much smaller scale of course).

This woman is a very willing accomplice in the betrayal. She is very aware these men are married and yet enthusiastically still pursues the involvement.

I understand your point, but, this woman has what to do with your particular case?

Even if this thread is real, which I doubt it is, she is really doing herself a diservice, never mind everyone else involved. Women who try to cheat nature are only cheating themselves, isn't that a big enough price to pay? The pain and suffering inflicted onto oneself? Pretty ironic if you ask me.

Life has a way of working itself out despite all the accusations people from the outside may feel compelled to ignite.

It's like women who think that they are modern and behave like men thinking that they can engage in casual sex no strings attached with men. Women are not biologically programmed to have sex without emotion.On a very subconscious level, the reason we develop feelings for men when we have sex with them is because our bodies are trying to tell us that said man could be our child's father. Nature made it that way so that women could engage in monogamous relationships to provide the children a safe environment with a loving mother AND father. Regardles of her conscious needs to bear children, this happens on a deep subconscious level.

Can you imagine where monogamy would be if we weren't programmed that way? It wouldn't exist, because we all know that men are programmed completely differently.

If a woman thinks she is THAT powerful to be able to tick mother nature by trying to act like a man, then she is in for a big wake up call. Most women can't handle it. Sooner or later the subconscious becomes conscious. I personally think that's punishment enough.

Again, my opinion.

• Author
I understand your point, but, this woman has what to do with your particular case?

Even if this thread is real, which I doubt it is, she is really doing herself a diservice, never mind everyone else involved. Women who try to cheat nature are only cheating themselves, isn't that a big enough price to pay? The pain and suffering inflicted onto oneself? Pretty ironic if you ask me.

Life has a way of working itself out despite all the accusations people from the outside may feel compelled to ignite.

It's like women who think that they are modern and behave like men thinking that they can engage in casual sex no strings attached with men. Women are not biologically programmed to have sex without emotion.On a very subconscious level, the reason we develop feelings for men when we have sex with them is because our bodies are trying to tell us that said man could be our child's father. Nature made it that way so that women could engage in monogamous relationships to provide the children a safe environment with a loving mother AND father. Regardles of her conscious needs to bear children, this happens on a deep subconscious level.

Can you imagine where monogamy would be if we weren't programmed that way? It wouldn't exist, because we all know that men are programmed completely differently.

If a woman thinks she is THAT powerful to be able to tick mother nature by trying to act like a man, then she is in for a big wake up call. Most women can't handle it. Sooner or later the subconscious becomes conscious. I personally think that's punishment enough.

Again, my opinion.

Are you a scientist? I disagree with you. I think women who think they can engage in casual sex ARE in fact modern... they finally got out of the 'standards' (double, in my opinion) that women have to be 'submissive' in order to be feminine. Monogamy has not been programmed, it's quite the opposite actually... male species have been programmed to 'inseminate' as many females as possible hence the tremendous amount of sexual ideas in a day. I totally disagree with your view about women who can't handle this... I am a living proof. I sooo not believe in monogamy.

Are you a scientist? I disagree with you. I think women who think they can engage in casual sex ARE in fact modern... they finally got out of the 'standards' (double, in my opinion) that women have to be 'submissive' in order to be feminine. Monogamy has not been programmed, it's quite the opposite actually... male species have been programmed to 'inseminate' as many females as possible hence the tremendous amount of sexual ideas in a day. I totally disagree with your view about women who can't handle this... I am a living proof. I sooo not believe in monogamy.

Do you have to be a scientist to know what you are talking about?

I certainly hope not otherwise it would discredit your thoughts too, would it not?

I said MOST women can't pull this off, for the very intrinsic reason I explained above. And NO, having casual sex with men, and acting like men is not being a modern woman it's trying to BE a man.

There is a reason that men pull away after they sleep with women too soon after they meet them and women get closer. You don't have to be a scientist to know that, you just have to be well informed and understand nature.

I understand nature. I understand our animal instincts. Do you?

And it's totally fine that you disagree with me, I am just trying to paint a bigger picture rather than the same old "that's wrong, how could you?"

One last thought:

If men are "programmed" by society to inseminate, then there must be some good programming going on in the wild. So let me see if I understand... what you are saying in essence, is that male animals actually talk and have locker room disussions about how many animals they bang over the weekend, and this is why when you watch the discovery channel all those animals are doing it in the wild. Because they were "programmed" by society to be sexual/promiscuous.

Interesting.

One last thought:

If men are "programmed" by society to inseminate, then there must be some good programming going on in the wild. So let me see if I understand... what you are saying in essence, is that male animals actually talk and have locker room disussions about how many animals they bang over the weekend, and this is why when you watch the discovery channel all those animals are doing it in the wild. Because they were "programmed" by society to be sexual/promiscuous.

Interesting.

She probably didn't understand you Tom, her english isn't that good!! lol

• Author
She probably didn't understand you Tom, her english isn't that good!! lol

I understood... I just don't have the patience to argue such silly post.

I don't think that men are prgrammed to cheat anymore than women are. I have never cheated in my entie life. If I feel that I can't commit to a woman I break it off first and I know I am not the only man. Casual sex is not all it is cracked up to be for men either. Players in many cases end up with stds or having a baby or babies with women that are impossible to get along with. As far as women acting like men there are certain who feel that imitating the worst male stereotypes is liberating but men in reality are nothing like these stereotypes for the most part. How come these women never seem to emulate the good aspects of manhood?

• Author
I don't think that men are prgrammed to cheat anymore than women are. I have never cheated in my entie life. If I feel that I can't commit to a woman I break it off first and I know I am not the only man. Casual sex is not all it is cracked up to be for men either. Players in many cases end up with stds or having a baby or babies with women that are impossible to get along with. As far as women acting like men there are certain who feel that imitating the worst male stereotypes is liberating but men in reality are nothing like these stereotypes for the most part. How come these women never seem to emulate the good aspects of manhood?

This is my point. We cannot put all men in a same mold and women in the other. Some men are more sensitive than others... Some women are more 'sexual' than others, etc., etc.

I think I didn't explain my thought properly or you misunderstoon my post, I never said men are progammed to cheat. I said it's instinctual for men to be capable of having sex with no emotions, and it's also instinctual for women to be incapable (for the most part) to seperate emotion from sex.

As far as women emulating men, it's one thing to want equality in the workplace, it's another to try to conquer nature. It's intrisic in both genders to have the sexual patterns that they do.

This is my point. We cannot put all men in a same mold and women in the other. Some men are more sensitive than others... Some women are more 'sexual' than others, etc., etc.

It's not about libido or sexual drive, it's about what our gender tendecies are.

By the way that was "misunderstood" not "misunderstoon" in my last post lol

Trialbyfire
Sorry, while I'm risking sounding like an idiot, what's a two bagger? A tranny?

You know the old adage about sleeping with someone who needs one bag over their head before you can do it, well, a double-bagger is someone twice as bad...

Trialbyfire
I agree with you.. I've been blessed with good genes and an amazing body. I look good and I know it, but I'm not stupid and I know that I only have a few years left... not sure how many...but I take full advantage of those years. These men are also getting older and if they decide to leave, fine, I am not in love with them. I'll be by myself... so what... this is exactly what I want... I love being single... plus who knows, maybe in 5-8 years I won't feel like having as much sex...

I was being sarcastic...

Living life with no remorse about the damage you cause other people will catch up to you when you're all by yourself, which should be happening very soon. I see someone like this as very needy, relying on men by using sex, as a self-affirmation of self-greatness. See, I can sleep with any man I want, especially men who are taken. How powerful I am...

That power isn't really power unless you consider being used as a sperm repository for the final moments of mid-life crisis men, power. Respect yourself woman. You're an embarrassment to the female gender.

Lizzie,

Your English only becomes broken in the posts where you are replying to someone who mentions that English is not your first language... look through your posts and you'll see what I mean.

If I had to guess, I would say that you are a reinvented poster who has been flamed over and over again and probably really hurt by it. I know I have before. This seems like a sad attempt at retaliation. People find your behavior so morally repugnant because its so "in your face", but I suspect you already know that.

I firmly believe that you have a right to live exactly how you want to live but you need to know that the way you are talking about it is combative.

You do know that the mod's can tell from your IP address if you're a troll? Eye's closed or not...this isn't real and I imagine you're having a ball getting a rise out of so many. It will be bittersweet, Lizzie. There are posters here that will think nothing of typing very cruel responses to you that are born out of their own pain. Yes, its a free country, blah, blah, blah, but it doesn't take long to assess the climate in this forum and it isn't one of encouraging your lifestyle or applauding rubbing it in others faces.

My advice is not to poke the bear much longer--you'll only end up being hurt more.

Island Girl
Sorry, while I'm risking sounding like an idiot, what's a two bagger?

A "two bagger" is a woman that is so ugly that, not only do you have to put a bag over her head so you can perform, you need another bag for your head just in case the bag she has on comes off.

Trialbyfire

While everyone has the right to live how they choose, there is a line that cannot be crossed. Sociopathic behaviours should not be empowered.

It's not acceptable to leave a path of destruction behind you, otherwise it's like condoning the behaviour of the Virginia Tech mass murderer...

Doesn't anyone have any morals or decency anymore?

For heaven's sake....if you're married, then it should be as it was vowed, forsaking all others...

This whole thing just makes me want to vomit, troll or no, predator definately, leave married men alone if female, and leave married women alone if you're male. Geez. Is there no decency left??? How many have to suffer because of the careless actions of others?

if I understand well... only OW who are 'in pain', hurting can post here. I don't think so... I am sure that there are lots of OW who are just happy with what they have and don,t really want to get out of their marriage but want some excitement their husband can't provide for some reason.

I only came here when everything went pear shaped.

I got in trouble on some other forums for upsetting two women who said it was okay to date multiple married men. And that you didn't have to be in love with them blah blah blah. Maybe one was you!

Trialbyfire

Oh, before I forget, another poster mentioned that you don't own someone. I agree, you don't own someone but you have the legal right to their fidelity...

ThumbingMyWay

I do....but I notice more and more that selfishness is taking over...

My wife was out with some friends on Sat night. Her and a divorcee and 3 other couples. Well, some married (male) friends (former co-workers) of the divorcee showed up. They are all married cops. I guess one of them said to my wife....I got cuffs in the car...I bet you like to be tied up. She responded with a YES, I do like my HUSBAND to do that....he replied with, he must have his hands full. Which I do by the way...

anyway...her recently divorced friend said to her in a joking manner. "Now a days, a ring on a man's finger means he's available".

And I thought about it....and to a point I think she is right.....there are no more bounderies....a ring means a relationship with no strings attached....

selfish selfish selfish.....people are selfish...plain and simple

I told my wife that respect for your spouse means you behave in a certain manner with or without your spouse around. I wouldnt disrespect my wife by asking a married women if she likes to be tied up. I wouldnt say it if my wife was around, and I would say it it she wasnt around.

but what do I know....I just try to do the right thing...

For heaven's sake....if you're married, then it should be as it was vowed, forsaking all others...

This whole thing just makes me want to vomit, troll or no, predator definately, leave married men alone if female, and leave married women alone if you're male. Geez. Is there no decency left??? How many have to suffer because of the careless actions of others?

Just putting this out there...

but why doesn't the married guy walk away? Is he retarded? Or in a coma and has no control over his faculties? What is it?

I thought he was the one who made the vow in marriage? Doesn't he OWE it to his other half to be true to her? Quite frankly there are a million Lizzies out there, if the married guy doesn't seek out an A it doesn't really matter how many Lizzies are out there.

It's supply and demand is it not?

It's like prostitution. why is it such a lucrative business? Because there are plenty of people willing to pay for sex.

just a thought...

• Author

I agree with that. I know I am anyway... I lived my life according to everyone's 'convention' most of my life... and now that I am on my last 'stretch' on my own... I want to live my life the way I want, meaning I think I have every right to be selfish.

"Now a days, a ring on a man's finger means he's available". For some women, a ring on a man's finger is even sexy.

• Author
I only came here when everything went pear shaped.

I got in trouble on some other forums for upsetting two women who said it was okay to date multiple married men. And that you didn't have to be in love with them blah blah blah. Maybe one was you!

I was in another forum too, but I don't think it was the one you,re talking about. was it a Canadian forum?

Trialbyfire
I agree with that. I know I am anyway... I lived my life according to everyone's 'convention' most of my life... and now that I am on my last 'stretch' on my own... I want to live my life the way I want, meaning I think I have every right to be selfish.

"Now a days, a ring on a man's finger means he's available". For some women, a ring on a man's finger is even sexy.

You aren't selfish. Your actions are the actions of a sociopath.