Hi, this is my first post!

listen to Curmudgeon (C=Lion) he is always good with advice for women and men your age (and mine).

respect yourself a bit more and do the right thing so you won't be afraid to look ANYONE in the eye and feel PROUD! ok?

don't continue to go down the OW road ..... it is a tough path.

so then you would be ok with it being the opposite? if you were with someone and they had a "spare" on the side? Since it's all ok and everything?

This is my introduction I guess. I am a 'OW', have been for the last 5 years (since I separated). And this is also MY choice. I like this type of relationship cuz I don't want any commitment. I want to remain single and free. There are a lot of benefits, in my opinion, about this type of relationship. I always see them under their best 'behaviour', they smell good, look good, are nice and do their best to please me and they also spoil me. What more can I ask for? This work for me. I was in relationships all my life, and have been single only for the last 5 years... and right now I wouldn't change anything. I am in my late 40s so now, it's ALL ABOUT ME!

If your going to Troll pick an age and stick to it. first your late 40s then your 54 going on 55. Your post is written like a 17 year old.

........points and snickers........

"Look, Mommy! Look!"

"Where, Baby?"

"Under that bus, er, bridge!"

"Oh, you found the Troll. Its always out on the weekends with the reduced traffic."

• Author
...it must be a hard life you lead because you've aged no less than five years between your first post and a later one, all occurring today.

You started out late 40s and divorced five years but now you're 54, going on 55 ((which is a good thing because if you weren't going on 55 you would have already assumed room temperature).

Your "fun" life must be taking a real toll on you, or is that TROLL on you?

I started with late 40s... sorry...but I am really going on 55 this summer. And I am not a troll. I am brand new to this forum. I am only starting to find my way around.

• Author
listen to Curmudgeon (C=Lion) he is always good with advice for women and men your age (and mine).

respect yourself a bit more and do the right thing so you won't be afraid to look ANYONE in the eye and feel PROUD! ok?

don't continue to go down the OW road ..... it is a tough path.

It could be a tough path only if you fall in love with the guy... not if you only have fun and want no commitment.

• Author
If your going to Troll pick an age and stick to it. first your late 40s then your 54 going on 55. Your post is written like a 17 year old.

Not sure where you got this idea. I am really going on 55... plus if you think I write like a 17 year old, you could be right on that one...cause I am French... so English not being my first language I don't have the 'ease' you people have to write. sorry about that.

• Author
Your avatar says it all. I picture you looking like that with plenty of botox.

Not at all, I never had Botox. I don't need it for now. I have good genes. I chose this avatar cause I have big breasts (and still very nice and perky), my best features and natural too.

Once upon a time... there were three Billy Goats called Gruff.

In the winter they lived in a barn in the valley.

When spring came they longed to travel up to the mountains to eat the lush sweet grass.

On their way to the mountains the three Billy Goats Gruff had to cross a rushing river.

But there was only one bridge across it, made of wooden planks.

And underneath the bridge

there lived a terrible, ugly, one-eyed......

ROFLMAO!!!!:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Well the truth is that there are people like this in the world gang. My fiancee has told me about women who exclusively date men who are attached for the reasons Lizzie has stated. Well Liz, so long as your happy, just understand that there is little difference between you and the criminals who injure or maim random innocent people "just for kicks". Not talking about the MM's, how about the unsuspecting families at home?

• Author
ROFLMAO!!!!:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Well the truth is that there are people like this in the world gang. My fiancee has told me about women who exclusively date men who are attached for the reasons Lizzie has stated. Well Liz, so long as your happy, just understand that there is little difference between you and the criminals who injure or maim random innocent people "just for kicks". Not talking about the MM's, how about the unsuspecting families at home?

Whoooaaa.... saying: 'just understand that there is little difference between you and the criminals who injure or maim random innocent people "just for kicks"' is a bit overboard... are you saying that the MM is innocent? I am single... I didn't take the vow, he did... and if you're talking about the families at home... how can I hurt them, they don't have a clue... I will not steal him.. I want him to stay in his marriage and maybe...just maybe I am helping him to keep his marriage together... have you ever think about that? I guess not.

A large number of betrayed spouses do find out eventually. They're not all as stupid, vapid, clueless, brain-dead or unaware as you may suppose, nor are you and the MM probably as clever by half as you think you are..

Your attempts at justifying an immoral lifestyle are humorous and your arguement about who took vows and who didn't is textbook for OWs. You could at least try to be original.

The bottom line is that you're using something that doesn't belong to you but to another without their permission. You're borrowing something without the "owner's" knowledge, you're trespassing on their territory uninvited by them and you're threatening the well-being, stability and longevity of their family.

It all sounds rather criminalistic to me. In my days in law enforcement I locked up people on fewer and lesser charges.

Whoooaaa.... saying: 'just understand that there is little difference between you and the criminals who injure or maim random innocent people "just for kicks"' is a bit overboard... are you saying that the MM is innocent? I am single... I didn't take the vow, he did... and if you're talking about the families at home... how can I hurt them, they don't have a clue... I will not steal him.. I want him to stay in his marriage and maybe...just maybe I am helping him to keep his marriage together... have you ever think about that? I guess not.

You need to listen to yourself. Curmudgeon is right, your arguement is shaky at best. Hey, came home to find my fathers stuff all over the lawn and all that jazz when I was 8 because of infidelity, DO NOT TELL ME YOU ARE HELPING. That is a total load of BS, try again. You said yourself, so long as you are happy, what does it matter? I'm telling you that it does. Whether you want to see it or not there is another side of this story. I agree with the other posters, you need to find out why you are doing this sort of thing. I have no issue with you finding happiness, in fact I hope that you do to be honest, I do have a problem with you doing it at the expense of someone else.

• Author
You need to listen to yourself. Curmudgeon is right, your arguement is shaky at best. Hey, came home to find my fathers stuff all over the lawn and all that jazz when I was 8 because of infidelity, DO NOT TELL ME YOU ARE HELPING. That is a total load of BS, try again. You said yourself, so long as you are happy, what does it matter? I'm telling you that it does. Whether you want to see it or not there is another side of this story. I agree with the other posters, you need to find out why you are doing this sort of thing. I have no issue with you finding happiness, in fact I hope that you do to be honest, I do have a problem with you doing it at the expense of someone else.

was also a cheater but my mother never left him... I didn't really suffered from the cheating though. I have said why I'm seeking MM, it works for me... I have no intention to steal anyone's husband... I am just not interested in living with them. I just borrow them...

God! Lizzie! can u please change your avatar?

Everytime i look at it that Shakira song comes into my head!

And gets stuck there

was also a cheater but my mother never left him... I didn't really suffered from the cheating though. I have said why I'm seeking MM, it works for me... I have no intention to steal anyone's husband... I am just not interested in living with them. I just borrow them...

That's nice, you're honest, I'll give you that. Wow, stealing isn't the only issue here, there is the upheaval that occurs with it. You had a happily ever after situation in your life, it doesn't always end up that way.

A large number of betrayed spouses do find out eventually. They're not all as stupid, vapid, clueless, brain-dead or unaware as you may suppose, nor are you and the MM probably as clever by half as you think you are..

Your attempts at justifying an immoral lifestyle are humorous and your arguement about who took vows and who didn't is textbook for OWs. You could at least try to be original.

The bottom line is that you're using something that doesn't belong to you but to another without their permission. You're borrowing something without the "owner's" knowledge, you're trespassing on their territory uninvited by them and you're threatening the well-being, stability and longevity of their family.

What he said!!!

GreenEyedLady

People don't "own" other people...they're not possessions...

And you can't "trespass" when you're invited...

The biggest "threat" to the well-being, stability and longevity of the family are the people in it...not those outside it...

Let's put responsibility where it belongs...the one stepping outside the M...

• Author

People don't "own" other people...they're not possessions...

And you can't "trespass" when you're invited...

The biggest "threat" to the well-being, stability and longevity of the family are the people in it...not those outside it...

Thank you for saying it. I so agree with that!

mopar crazy

Ti_eri, is that you? Oooppps, nope, she isn't 50 yet but daaammmnnnn you have the same attitude she has! PATHETIC!!!! Keep screwing those MM! Who cares if they are M as long as you get what you want, right? Who cares if he has a W and possibly children as long as you're happy! This is just :sick:

• Author
Ti_eri, is that you? Oooppps, nope, she isn't 50 yet but daaammmnnnn you have the same attitude she has! PATHETIC!!!! Keep screwing those MM! Who cares if they are M as long as you get what you want, right? Who cares if he has a W and possibly children as long as you're happy! This is just :sick:

No as I say before I am new on these forums... I am sure I am not the only one having this attitude. Come on, life is too short. You're right, as long as I get what I want... that's what counts. I am not hurting anyone...

Plus the men I'm seeing are very good fathers... That's also another reason I like them so much.. they are amazing fathers. I don't see jerks or abusers! I can't stand beaters or child molesters.

LucreziaBorgia

I'm not sure why anyone is even bothering with this. People with narcissistic and sociopathic tendencies like this don't have the capacity for guilt, remorse or empathy. You can't change them, and you can't convince them that what they are doing is wrong.

That's why "owner was in quotes. Duh!

The MM is inside the marriage and his cavorting with the OW is a threat to it so she's involved as well..

The one stepping outside the marriage has to have a willing accomplice to do so. That, too, is where the responsibility lies.

DUH again!