Hi, this is my first post!

mopar crazy
No as I say before I am new on these forums... I am sure I am not the only one having this attitude. Come on, life is too short. You're right, as long as I get what I want... that's what counts. I am not hurting anyone...

Plus the men I'm seeing are very good fathers... That's also another reason I like them so much.. they are amazing fathers. I don't see jerks or abusers! I can't stand beaters or child molesters.

No, I know you are not her by the age. Plus she is too stupid to run a computer let alone get on a forum and post. It's just the attitude you have, it's just like hers. It's sickening! I guess I now know there is more women like this than Ti_eri, I thought she was the only one I had ever came across. And who gives a flying f@ck if they are good fathers, that doesn't give you a right to f@ck a MM does it? Oh wait, in your eyes it does. Sorry!

LB, you're are 100% correct! And Lizzie is just that type of person. She is sees nothing wrong w/ what she is doing.

Liz, you say you're not hurting anyone? Maybe not yet but when the W's find out, THEY WILLL BE HURT!!! COMPREHEND?!!!!!

I should follow LB's advice and not bother anymore. It's wasting my precious time but I just love to give my 2 cents w/ women like this!

They are bad and pathetic examples for their children who lie to the children and their mother and don't walk the walk of raising their children with morals, integrity and values, no matter how well they talk the talk.

You can't clean it up and the stench grows stronger.

I so agree with that!

Talk about a no brainer. Oh, and your agreement is that too.

...but I just love to give my 2 cents w/ women like this!

...you're giving full value for what they're worth as a person and as a woman.

I'm not sure why anyone is even bothering with this. People with narcissistic and sociopathic tendencies like this don't have the capacity for guilt, remorse or empathy. You can't change them, and you can't convince them that what they are doing is wrong.

You and Curmudgeon are right. I see the error of my ways and will do my best and avoid this thread. I have better things to do than bang my head on the wall with someone that can't see life past their own nose. Oh well, even though I find you're attitude and you're actions destestable, I REALLY hope I don't read about you in the paper someday. When BS's find out that the OW hurt their marraige and have NO REMORSE.......things can.......happen.

GreenEyedLady
That's why "owner was in quotes. Duh!

The MM is inside the marriage and his cavorting with the OW is a threat to it so she's involved as well..

The one stepping outside the marriage has to have a willing accomplice to do so. That, too, is where the responsibility lies.

DUH again!

I guess I must have touched a nerve with this one...

My point is that MM are not victims...an evil OW didn't bewitch them and force them to cheat on their wives...DUH! :D

• Author
They are bad and pathetic examples for their children who lie to the children and their mother and don't walk the walk of raising their children with morals, integrity and values, no matter how well they talk the talk.

You can't clean it up and the stench grows stronger.

How can they be a bad and pathetic example for their children? Duh! Do you think he comes to his kids after a session with me and go through the details!!! Wow speaking of idiots!!!

I don't know you but I think you've been burned before (and I wonder why) !!!

I wasn't going to give my opinion on this one because i don't believe it's even true.

I was going to suggest earlier the possbility of charging these men money .. you may as well!

These men lie to their childrens mothers. That's what's bad and pathetic.

mopar crazy
How can they be a bad and pathetic example for their children? Duh! Do you think he comes to his kids after a session with me and go through the details!!! Wow speaking of idiots!!!

Oh, I'm sure he doesn't go and tell his children the details. But that's not the point Curmudgeon is trying to make. These MM you are sleeping w/ are not good fathers for the simple fact they are sleeping around w/ you instead of staying faithful to their mother. A MM who sleeps around on his W is not a good father. He is putting his family at risk of splitting up by screwing around.

• Author
Oh, I'm sure he doesn't go and tell his children the details. But that's not the point Curmudgeon is trying to make. These MM you are sleeping w/ are not good fathers for the simple fact they are sleeping around w/ you instead of staying faithful to their mother. A MM who sleeps around on his W is not a good father. He is putting his family at risk of splitting up by screwing around.

I happen to know they are good fathers... and since it is clear from the start that we will not pursue any relationship further than the sexual part, he doesn't feel threaten by me... Most MM want to remain in their marriage because of the kids...the house, the boat, the cottage, the RRSPs...etc, not the wife, sorry but that's the truth. Most of them say their partner is their best friend... they get along well.. except for the sex...and some even have a great sex life too... they just want the kinky sex, the lingerie... the excitement.

Duh! Do you think he comes to his kids after a session with me and go through the details!!! Wow speaking of idiots!!!

That would be honest and honesty and integrity are things men like that are completely lacking.

At least you have one thing right. We're speaking about idiots here. :)

Mopar Crazy has it exactly right.

Me burned? No. Not really. I divorced her and my life has been ever so much better since. Had I been truly burned the "why" would have been quite simple. I chose badly and ended up with something like you in some respects.

...an evil OW didn't bewitch them and force them to cheat on their wives...DUH! :D

...but she certainly cooperated, didn't she? Duh!

mopar crazy
I happen to know they are good fathers... and since it is clear from the start that we will not pursue any relationship further than the sexual part, he doesn't feel threaten by me... Most MM want to remain in their marriage because of the kids...the house, the boat, the cottage, the RRSPs...etc, not the wife, sorry but that's the truth. Most of them say their partner is their best friend... they get along well.. except for the sex...and some even have a great sex life too... they just want the kinky sex, the lingerie... the excitement.

Oooohhhhh, I get it now! He isn't a bad father b/c all he is doing w/ you is having sex! That makes total sense to me now! DUH! How could I have been so stupid not to realize that! Are you a few cards short or something? They maybe good fathers in the form of not abusing them, loving them dearly, teaching them right from wrong, blah, blah, blah, but a truly good father would NOT screw around on their mother? Why are you not getting that?

I know some MM have A's just for the excitement of the sex but it doesn't make it right for a father to be screwing around on their mom now does it?

Oh forget it! I'm waisting my time when I should be doing something else, like getting dressed in my sexiest lingerie, getting out my whips, chains, vibrators, dildos, edible undies, etc. for my wonderful H when he gets home from taking our kids out golfing. ;)

mopar crazy

My point is that MM are not victims...an evil OW didn't bewitch them and force them to cheat on their wives...DUH! :D

No, MM are definitely not victims. However the OW played a big roll in the A. If she didn't open her legs to allow some MM looser to screw her then he wouldn't be having an A either now would he?

No as I say before I am new on these forums... I am sure I am not the only one having this attitude. Come on, life is too short. You're right, as long as I get what I want... that's what counts. I am not hurting anyone... Not hurting anyone? Who are you kidding, yourself? Have you ever been the one betrayed? It hurts like He!!, I wish you could feel the same pain as the spouses who have been betrayed by the men they love. It isn't pretty, it isn't nice and it certainly doesn't make it easier that you just keep on doing it.

Plus the men I'm seeing are very good fathers... That's also another reason I like them so much.. they are amazing fathers. I don't see jerks or abusers! I can't stand beaters or child molesters.

How do you see yourself then? Your self esteem must be really low or you would feel some sort of guilt that you are breaking the laws of God and the sacred contract of someone else's marriage vows. LOOK IN YOUR MIRROR.
GreenEyedLady
No, MM are definitely not victims. However the OW played a big roll in the A. If she didn't open her legs to allow some MM looser to screw her then he wouldn't be having an A either now would he?

I'm not downplaying an OW's role in an A...I don't think A's are good or right...

However, I also don't see why any woman has to police another woman's H...

And I usually like your posts, and I'm kinda shocked you would use such terminology in one of your posts...

And if he's such a loser, why does his W even want him?

:mad:

You need to visit this website. Maybe find others like you.

http://www.network54.com/Forum/3551/

That has got to be one of the most disgusting things that I have ever seen. There might as well be a site telling one how to murder people and whatnot. Good Lord, what is this world coming too?

I'm not downplaying an OW's role in an A...I don't think A's are good or right...

However, I also don't see why any woman has to police another woman's H...

You're right, and no one has to do that, be they woman or man. However I guess what the guys are saying all comes back to the golden rule. Would you want someone doing this to you if you where married? If the answer is yes then we have nothing to say, if the answer is no, then you think your above the law. I guess the problem that we have with her is that she is thoughtlessly assisitng in the destruction of marriages. What does she care so long as she is happy? You are right, MM that stray should be castrated, but that doesn't absolve the OW from what they have done when they know what's going on.

pureinheart

I can guarantee that this will backfire....for God sake do you have grandchildren? If so is this the legacy you want to leave? What about your kids?

• Author
You're right, and no one has to do that, be they woman or man. However I guess what the guys are saying all comes back to the golden rule. Would you want someone doing this to you if you where married? If the answer is yes then we have nothing to say, if the answer is no, then you think your above the law. I guess the problem that we have with her is that she is thoughtlessly assisitng in the destruction of marriages. What does she care so long as she is happy? You are right, MM that stray should be castrated, but that doesn't absolve the OW from what they have done when they know what's going on.

This is too funny... 'MM that stray should be castrated,' WOW... when you think that most men, if not ALL... cheat ...can you imagine ... no more children!

... when you think that most men, if not ALL... cheat ...can you imagine ... no more children!

That's inaccurate. All don't. I'm a man. I'm married. I don't cheat on my wife and never would. If i wanted to stray I'd do the honest thing and divorce her first.

No more children would be preferable to children being raised by mothers like you.

This is too funny... 'MM that stray should be castrated,' WOW... when you think that most men, if not ALL... cheat ...can you imagine ... no more children!

Hold up, this CAN'T be real. THAT IS YOUR SIGNATURE?? Wow, you are a troll. Good job you got me and quite a few others here. I applaud you. Well at least some others will talk things over with you, I hope they see the errors of their ways. Wow, I was played like a harp, damn, I deserved that!!

• Author
Hold up, this CAN'T be real. THAT IS YOUR SIGNATURE?? Wow, you are a troll. Good job you got me and quite a few others here. I applaud you. Well at least some others will talk things over with you, I hope they see the errors of their ways. Wow, I was played like a harp, damn, I deserved that!!

I don't quite understand your post. A troll? This is my first time on the forum... never been here before... I really don't get this!

And I also don't get this - this is the Other Woman/Other Man forum... I thought this forum was about OM/OW sharing their stories. If you don't like this forum.. then why do you all hang out here and bash the OW/OM???? This is insane!