Hi, this is my first post!

Trialbyfire
Yaaaaawn! your broken record bores me to tears.

When I have these discussions I hope to learn something out of the exchange but seriously Trial that same comment you made (is it 46 times now?) might as well add it to your signature and just post your signature every time...maybe if you repeat your mantra enough times you will actually convince yourself of whatever it is you are trying to convince the rest.

I'm starting to wonder if stoning isn't a feasible alternative.

I don't doubt for one second that left to your own devices you'd prob get violent over this topic. you are THAT passionate about this silly thread that you would actually get physically agressive...

did someone say something about sociopaths or something......I recall something......LOL

When you're capable of having a mature conversation and bringing up valid points perhaps that's when I will put more effort into refuting your points. Since all you can do is insult people and support something that has the potential to be so harmful and hurt so many innocent parties, it's not surprising I don't bother much.

When you're capable of having a mature conversation and bringing up valid points perhaps that's when I will put more effort into refuting your points. Since all you can do is insult people and support something that has the potential to be so harmful and hurt so many innocent parties, it's not surprising I don't bother much.

Translation: when you agree with everything I say I, TrialbyFire, will consider your points valid.

• Author
TC, if you continue to condone this type of behaviour, it's only your attempt to win in this thread. The sad reality is that if the OP is real, you are doing her no good at all. She will find out pretty soon how sad and lonely life really is with no one to share her life with, when gravitational pull has taken it's full toll on her and no one is interested. The high of sexual affirmation will be gone with nothing to show for it except a path of destruction.

Karma is a bitch. She has a long memory...

Doing me no good? Come on! I am over 50, I know what's good or not for me. I don't need anyone to tell me how to run my life.

She will find out pretty soon how sad and lonely life really is with no one to share her life with,

Who says we need a man to share our life to be happy? This is baloney! I am very happy being single... I never ever get lonely. Being alone doesn't mean being lonely. I also have a good circle of friends.

Geeezzz... I can't believe this!

• Author
Swingers have open marriages. There are no betrayed spouses involved in their extramarital affairs.

You have to ask why is the OP targeting married men. Why not single men? Single men are more than happy to do the humpity-hump-hump without commitment...

I am not 'targeting' married men exclusively... I have lovers that are single as well. It's not a question of whether he's married or not, single or not, it's a matter of chemistry. We have to have some kind of chemistry. PLus, if the guy doesn't want a commitment, this is my main criteria. It is a bit more complicated than what it seems. LOL

greengoddess
Why is it that you always assume crap about me personally when you know nothing about me?

The one thing that wasn't true for me!?!? I was never IN an affair so I don't speak from experience. My guy bought me gifts because he wanted to not because he was compensating for the fact that I could not have him or that I would "blow" his cover....I'm talking about men who are sneaking around with their mistresses. they have a lot at stake, they dont want that amazing feeling to end 'they don't want to go back home to their boring mechanical sex with their Ws when they could have endless fun with and excitement with their mistresses who are always ready and willing to please them and so they play it up quite a few notches for them because it's too much excitement to loose out on. So guys will try THAT much harder to sustain that. Sorry it's a hard pill to swallow but I don't make this stuff up. It's mutually satisfying for the OW and the MM he gives and so does she and they are happy but he cannot give her what she wants most and that is his 100%.

Single guys give their 100% they don't have to try as hard. It's not rocket science really.....doesn't matter if you agree with the theory or not, it's my theory take it or leave it.

Your opinion on marriage is amazing. Why is it that you think the sex gets boring once the ring goes on?What an insult to all women for you to make such a blanket statement. Do you think only single whores have great sex? I guess you will never be getting married since you think sex will be boring and mechanical.

I think if you do ever find someone of quality to marry a woman with your morals you will look back on your words and be quite embarrassed and ashamed of your attitude towards marriage.

Have you gone back and reread this thread TC? You aree coming off as quite silly. You argue all points for arguments sake. I really don't think you have a solid opinion on anything. I think you just want to argue.

Lizzie I think your behavior to your fellow woman is disgusting. I also think you have probably been so hurt by men and possibly other women that you just don't care anymore. That you have pulled away from emotion. It's very sad. You can tell yourself all you want you aren't hurting the marriage because you don't want them to leave but deep down you know that's not true. You know you are affecting their marriage by putting your third party ass right in the middle of it where it doesn't belong.

• Author
I knew you were going to say that ;)

Well I don't doubt that there is some deep seated psychological motives behind her particular motive to taget married men only, but on a very superficial an non analytical level I think she already explained why

she is 55 has no desire to be tied down, and wants her space and loves the attention these men offer her and they never expect more from her, neither does she so it suits her fine.

Listen this is going to sound superficial and very shallow but hear me out just for the sake of what we are discussing, forget the moral aspect for one second ok?

She does not want commitment at all, she is assuring us that she is very much a "modern woman" who can have emotionless sex with guys ok?

Now a married guy is going to treat her like gold, he will take her to the best restaurants, buy her nice gifts, surprise her with trips etc all the material things that you can think of PLUS shower her in compliments and emotional lavishing and adore her body every time they get together to have sex.

Now be honest you don't have to post it here just post the question to yourself if you like,

if you could meet a man a SINGLE man that could do all of this for you EVERY single time you meet with him and your time with him is nothing but fun and drama free and you were fine with never getting close enough to share love with him but he gave you all this wouldn't you go for it? Remeber all the things I just said, forget it's YOU the circumstances are as I just posted them.

I don't know too many women who wouldn't, who doesn't like to be romanced and wooed every time they get together with a man?

The single guy won't try this hard because he can get sex anywhere....

the married guy has more at stake.

Well the difference between what most women would agree to go for in the above scenario and the married guy scenario, is that someone like Lizzie chooses to EDIT out the part about him being married. That's where the morality comes in but the rest of it if you want no strings attatched, does make sense for someone like her. So to try to talk her out of that is really futile, IMO.

except that I don't target married men exclusively. I have a few single lovers as well, but for everything else, you nailed it... I love to be spoiled, the 'adoration' (big word LOL), the compliments, etc... and like you said, who doesn't?

Why can't I just enjoy it fully while I can... I know exactly how to run my life, I know all the 'tricks' so to speak.

• Author
Your opinion on marriage is amazing. Why is it that you think the sex gets boring once the ring goes on?What an insult to all women for you to make such a blanket statement. Do you think only single whores have great sex? I guess you will never be getting married since you think sex will be boring and mechanical.

I think if you do ever find someone of quality to marry a woman with your morals you will look back on your words and be quite embarrassed and ashamed of your attitude towards marriage.

Have you gone back and reread this thread TC? You aree coming off as quite silly. You argue all points for arguments sake. I really don't think you have a solid opinion on anything. I think you just want to argue.

Lizzie I think your behavior to your fellow woman is disgusting. I also think you have probably been so hurt by men and possibly other women that you just don't care anymore. That you have pulled away from emotion. It's very sad. You can tell yourself all you want you aren't hurting the marriage because you don't want them to leave but deep down you know that's not true. You know you are affecting their marriage by putting your third party ass right in the middle of it where it doesn't belong.

Why is it that you think the sex gets boring once the ring goes on?

I will answer that... because I was in 2 relationships, the first one for 18 years, so I know for a fact that MOST sex, in longer marriages or C/L, gets mechanical and routine after a while. This is no news! Been there and I also have friends who have boring sex lives (but they're OK with it, cuz they don't have much libido anyway).

Well, it could be disgusting for anyone who doesn't agree with that type of lifestyle (promiscuity)... no problem, I don't really care to be honest. I have not been any more hurt by men than the majority of women, I had my heart broken a few times when I was younger, but that's part of growing up I suppose.

I truly think I am not hurting their marriages, in fact, in some cases, I have helped them... might sound weird but it's true. One guy calls me his 'psychologist'... LOL It's not always all about sex, we develop a good friendship and they confide in me... etc. I don't want them to leave for sure, and most men don't want to leave anyway, they want a mistress... they already have a wife!!! Plus if it wasn't me, it would be someone else, and that someone else could break the marriage right? Not me. It is very clear when we meet, that there is NO commitment, and they just LOVE that part, same with the single guys... no commitment. You'd be surprised to know how many single guys out there just don't want any commitment for a lot of reasons.

Anyway, it works for me.

whichwayisup
She does not want commitment at all, she is assuring us that she is very much a "modern woman" who can have emotionless sex with guys ok?

Now a married guy is going to treat her like gold, he will take her to the best restaurants, buy her nice gifts, surprise her with trips etc all the material things that you can think of PLUS shower her in compliments and emotional lavishing and adore her body every time they get together to have sex.

A single man who is a player can do FINE and be just like a MM, have sex with no strings attached. Difference is, there's no innocent bystanders (MM's wife and kids) who are going to be hurt and betrayed by his actions.

whichwayisup
I truly think I am not hurting their marriages, in fact, in some cases, I have helped them... might sound weird but it's true. One guy calls me his 'psychologist'... LOL It's not always all about sex, we develop a good friendship and they confide in me... etc. I don't want them to leave for sure, and most men don't want to leave anyway, they want a mistress... they already have a wife!!!

Wow, hate to say it, but you have your head up your butt so far, you can't see straight anymore. Fact that YOU don't see what you're doing is wrong IS nuts.

And, what do YOU plan on saying to MM's wife when D-Day comes along? Blame her?

mrmaximum
A single man who is a player can do FINE and be just like a MM, have sex with no strings attached. Difference is, there's no innocent bystanders (MM's wife and kids) who are going to be hurt and betrayed by his actions.

That is all I think most people are trying to say, in condoing this sort of attitude (and to be honest, anyone who cheats thinks somewhat like this) you are condoning the hurt that these people may experience.

I truly think I am not hurting their marriages, in fact, in some cases, I have helped them

That made my morning, what a riot Shane!! :lmao:

Since this is true I'm going to take up smoking since it will be good for my health!!!:cool:

First and foremost the blame must go to the wandering spouse but women like Lizzie60 are like vultures. In my old neighborhood I used see dead bodies in the hallways of my apartment building sometimes. They were mostly overdoses and a few murders, Almost every time the dead body was looted by theives who stripped the dead body clean. The theives did not kill this person but they are bloodsuckers who preyed on another person's misery. Ow and OM are vultures who see a dying marriage and go in and take what they want. They did not cause a spouse to cheat but they exploit the pain of a dying marriage.

I know that. The benefit in my argument is to the OW not the guy.

The MM will try harder to please the woman than a single guy would, the single guy has nothing at stake, the MM does.

You contradict your own words. In the first paragraph you tell me that my opinion is blah blah blah. In the third paragraph you tell me I don't have a solid opinion.

So...which is it then....?

Again, I if I don't agree with you I don't have a solid opinion. LOL

except that I don't target married men exclusively. I have a few single lovers as well, but for everything else, you nailed it... I love to be spoiled, the 'adoration' (big word LOL), the compliments, etc... and like you said, who doesn't?

Why can't I just enjoy it fully while I can... I know exactly how to run my life, I know all the 'tricks' so to speak.

Yeah I know I nailed it, all you have to do is actually READ some of the threads in the OW/OM forum and see how OW talk about how special they were treated by their MM.

But some people are too busy trying to churn out their moralistic views on what's wrong and right and miss the point.

GG:

It's not THAT amazing, it's a fact that long term rel. sex gets repetitive and predictable, ring or no ring.

WTF How is that an insult to all women? Men are part of the equation of predictable boring sex in marriage too!??!

greengoddess

anyone wonder why this 55 year old woman has never been married? Do you think maybe because this is not the type of woman you marry just one you have a little fun with but certainly not the caliber of person you share your whole life with.

greengoddess
GG:

It's not THAT amazing, it's a fact that long term rel. sex gets repetitive and predictable, ring or no ring.

WTF How is that an insult to all women? Men are part of the equation of predictable boring sex in marriage too!??!

have you ever had a longterm relationship that was exclusive?

Just because you can't keep the excitement with one person does not mean the rest of the world is in the same boat. Sex is never boring or predictable unless you make it that way. No wonder why you advocate for cheating. Your sexlife would be boring without it.

• Author
anyone wonder why this 55 year old woman has never been married? Do you think maybe because this is not the type of woman you marry just one you have a little fun with but certainly not the caliber of person you share your whole life with.

eXXXcuse-me... you need to re-read some of my posts... I was in relationhips most of my life.... 18 years with one and 5 years with another...

greengoddess
:laugh: I can not believe you are stating that it's a fact that longterm relationship sex gets boring. OMG you must really suck in bed that you actually believe it's a fact. Maybe because you have been toyed with with sex and we all know toys get boring. Love and being in love and expressing that with sex is not boring nor predictable. Guess you've never been in love before.
greengoddess
eXXXcuse-me... you need to re-read some of my posts... I was in relationhips most of my life.... 18 years with one and 5 years with another...

and they never married you...

• Author
Yeah I know I nailed it, all you have to do is actually READ some of the threads in the OW/OM forum and see how OW talk about how special they were treated by their MM.

But some people are too busy trying to churn out their moralistic views on what's wrong and right and miss the point.

The type of guy I'm seeing are good men... they might be liars and cheaters but they treat their wife decently... These guys are not 'losers' as a lot of you may think... most are professionals, well-off, have a good family life (I know it sounds weird) but I know they are great fathers and fairly good husbands (except for the cheating)... I know for a fact that most of these women would SWEAR that their husbands are faithful, they have absolutely no clue.

Lizzie - my dear -

my 20 year marriage had THE MOST amazing sex...

we did it almost every day and sometimes 2-3 times a day...

it was never boring... so I don't know where you are making presumptions like you are! :sick:

greengoddess
The type of guy I'm seeing are good men... they might be liars and cheaters but they treat their wife decently... These guys are not 'losers' as a lot of you may think... most are professionals, well-off, have a good family life (I know it sounds weird) but I know they are great fathers and fairly good husbands (except for the cheating)... I know for a fact that most of these women would SWEAR that their husbands are faithful, they have absolutely no clue.

gosh lizzie maybe you can sell your little black book one day and write a book and get a movie deal...

gosh lizzie maybe you can sell your little black book one day and write a book and get a movie deal...

Nah GG-

Lizzie makes enough money pimpin herself out to all these married men.

• Author
and they never married you...

Marriage is only a piece of paper!

I never wanted to marry... the second one asked me... I said no; the first one was divorced and after 18 years it's just the same... legally.