W really gets on the nerves

LOL, well, now I'll hope that I can be a bystander to one of these exchanges. I would assume that in the vast, VAST, majority of cases, the BW comes out as the victor?

Trialbyfire
I agree. Three-ways are highly underrated. If you haven't indulged yet, then you are really missing out. Have an energy bar, or two, beforehand.

Ha...hijacker...

As for the BW being the victor for the dust-ups, it depends on the individuals. It's a good opportunity for the BW to understand things a little better and also a time to vent at the individuals who have affected her life so drastically. It only works if all three sides are honest with their responses.

In general, don't the BW's have more anger, energy, and strength because of their emotions in a confrontation?

(I don't mean to hijack the thread, but it seems as though the OP is MIA and I'm curious.) :laugh::p

shellys-trying

LOL :laugh:

The OW in my H's case was physically shaking.

I thought Good, you need to be scared you POS. I totally intimidated her. She did follow me in the store, so why would I run off and hide. I certainly wasn't afraid of her.

I don't think she was afraid of me at first, as she did follow me in, but I doubt she expected me to face her. Which was really naive on her part. My H had told her during the A that I was a b*itch.

She must have thought she could use the store security if I got "physical" and I'm sure she hoped it, she had had her friend call me while the A was going on, having the woman tell me the OW's name, phone # and the street she lived on. Kinda like the OW wanted me to hunt her down and maybe catch her and H together or just to go to her house where she could call the cops on me. Some OW are so stupid and desperate, it seems. :rolleyes:

But a BW can be slick too.

I took her down a few notches with my pleasant sounding insults. lmao

It's been some yrs and I still laugh when I picture her face during that very interesting convo. :laugh:

Hmm, I'm sorry to hear about the A but happy to hear about your reaction. I always thought that if I found out that my SO was cheating on me, I would turn her against the OM. Just some food for thought. ;)

Hi there.

Here is some background. I have been with my MM for about 3 years now. He is playing the big move in 2 years.

Dating a Married Man

Are you the "other woman?" If you're involved with a married man, and you're waiting for your turn, it's time to re-evaluate your situation. Dr. Phil offers advice:

It's time to move forward.

If you're putting your life on hold for a married man, he's stolen not only your heart — he's stolen your brain!

No matter how you justify it, you are attacking his family unit.

Even if he is separated from his wife, that is their business and you are a threat to their marriage. You aren't welcome and you don't belong.

You may feel that he's your soul mate, but think again.

A real soul mate would not set you on the sidelines. He wouldn't allow it, let alone entice it.

Keep in mind that you only know what he tells you.

You already know that he's a liar because he's living a lie with his wife and children. How can you be sure whether you're the only "other woman" he has? Entertain the possibility that he is lying to you, and you are being used.

Think of his wife.

Is it fair to her? She's been married to him for however many years, cleaned up after him when he's sick, raised children with him, sacrificed with him, dealt with the "damn dailies," then you come in at the 11th hour and provide a contrast to that that's new and exciting and fun. You are intruding upon her turf. You are a trespasser. It is no different than being a thief in the night. It is no different than breaking into their house and stealing their things.

Even if your married man decided to leave his wife and family for you, that doesn't guarantee success.

Relationships born out of affairs survive less than 5 percent of the time. If he'll do it with you, he'll do it to you. If he's living this deception with you today, how could you ever trust him if you did get into a legitimate relationship with him?

Break off this relationship today.

You'll hurt, you'll feel broken-hearted, but you'll be better off. Take some time to get really clear with yourself about who you are and what you want. The most important relationship you'll ever have in this world is the one you have with yourself. And eventually, you'll fall in love again — with someone who's willing to make you first in his life.

vanilla chai
Oh I think this OW would. Me thinks she's got pretty big balls... Remember, she thinks MM's wife is in the way of her 'relationship' with HER man.

Her man? I have to wonder what the ow is smoking, and can she send some to me. lol

shellys-trying

You too? ;)

I just love it when an OW refers to someone else's husband as HER man.

Too funny! :lmao:

mopar crazy
You too? ;)

I just love it when an OW refers to someone else's husband as HER man.

Too funny! :lmao:

Hey!!! Email me that picture!!! You haven't sent one of your new foal yet woman! LOL

Anyhow, where did the OP go? I had a few words for her d@mn it!

Since you are stupid enough to put yourself in an OW position then suck it up! If you really hate that he tells you what his W says then tell him to shut up about it! Seems to me he is trying to hit a nerve w/ you and it's working, like a charm! His W has every right to say what she feels about the woman screwing her H. Personally, I would of left his cheating a$$ if I were her but I don't know the W and why she stays w/ a POS H who cheats on her.

• Author

For a support forum. There seem to be a lacking in that definition. Should be a place to fine tune bitterness and hate

serial muse
For a support forum. There seem to be a lacking in that definition. Should be a place to fine tune bitterness and hate

Come on, lady. There are plenty of people here to support you in your pain - if you'd keep the focus on yourself. But when you start saying rude stuff about someone's wife, you're firing the first shot and moving away from that "support forum" idea anyway. Sorry, but no one's required to "support" you in talking smack. Or, I might add, in expressing your own bitterness and hate. That's all on you.

• Author

I am not bitter. She really plain and simply gets on my nerves. I wanted support on handling this better.

Come on, lady. There are plenty of people here to support you in your pain - if you'd keep the focus on yourself. But when you start saying rude stuff about someone's wife, you're firing the first shot and moving away from that "support forum" idea anyway. Sorry, but no one's required to "support" you in talking smack. Or, I might add, in expressing your own bitterness and hate. That's all on you.
serial muse
I am not bitter. She really plain and simply gets on my nerves. I wanted support on handling this better.

Well, I'm just saying that one way to start handling things better would be to not focus your negative attention on this woman, who plain and simple is not your problem. The problem is that he's a MM. So why not leave his wife alone and stop talking crap about her? That might help you see things a bit differently.

So I should just over look her comments. About me. Someone she really doesnt even know

What's the alternative?

whichwayisup
So I should just over look her comments. About me. Someone she really doesnt even know

Yes, you should. The woman is HIS WIFE. Accept it, get used to it, she's not going anywhere. She is a big part of his life, so if you want to be the OW in his life, deal with it or break up with him and find a SINGLE man who doesn't have a wife, that way you'll be number one and not taking table scraps from another woman's man.

The way you've come across in your posts, you DO seem bitter, jealous and you make it seem like she's in the way of your relationship with the MM.

The problem also is more with your MM! Why don't you just tell him you do not want to hear about his wife? Or are you scared to stand up to him incase he tells you goodbye forever???

serial muse

Yep.

As WWIU just said, his wife is a red herring, SOS. She's just not the problem here. And as long as you continue to focus energy on what you want her to do or not do, you're wasting your time. The anger you're expressing toward her seems to me like displaced anger. It should be directed at him - only perhaps you're afraid to put it where it belongs, because he won't like it. But you aren't happy with the status quo. So that's the real, underlying problem, then. It'll be much more satisfying for you in the long run if you focus on that - on the problem that you can actually do something about.

First, I'm shocked that this convo is still going. SOS, How can you possibly expect any kind of respect from this woman or ask for her to refrain from say things that "get on your nerves"? You are f**king her husband. That is the most selfish disrespectful thing you can do to another woman who is married. Why do you feel that you deserve anything short of complete hate and disgust from this woman? She is the one that deserves some respect and you should stop having sex with her husband if you want to be treated any better.

Besides the fact that as everyone here has said, she isn't saying anything to you. I'm sure she would have much more colorful words for you if she were to actually speak with you. You are getting this from the MM and he seems to enjoy how you respond to it. You dont care about his wife while you are in bed with him, so why do you care what she says anyway?