W really gets on the nerves

Trialbyfire

In order to crawl someone's eyes out, you have to climb in. I don't know of anyone small enough to do that, although I don't want to be a complete skeptic.

IfWishesWereHorses

That is what gets me she sits around PRETENDING to actual be a functional memeber of the finances when I she does is spend money and organize parties to raise money for whatever. ( I think this one is for endangered ants)

Well, certainly her time would be better spent banging someone elses husband then complaining about his wife. Fundraisers, HA! She definately is a burnden to society. She definately needs a worth while cause, mayhem and infidelity! This man has a wife who organizes charity events and a girlfriend with no morals or sense on reality. Your a real catch, glad to find he's found someone he can relate to!:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Trialbyfire

You know ladies, a pocket-sized OW would be kind of handy to have. You could carry her around with you everywhere you go. The only problems I can see, is if she ends up going through the washer and dryer with the rest of laundry tucked away in his pants pocket. Could be kind of messy.

IfWishesWereHorses

Does she come with push pins or do we have to purchase those separately?

Trialbyfire

Depends on what the push pins are for... You could always use regular knitting needles.

To look at the negative aspects of a pocket-sized OW, how in the world could you get your needs met? Okay, nvm, I don't think I want to go there...

I must say, I've lurked on this site for a while, and aside from the great info that helped me get over my MW, some of the stupidity that new members with attitudes who come here really makes me laugh. This site has EVERYTHING.

I must say, I've lurked on this site for a while, and aside from the great info that helped me get over my MW, some of the stupidity that new members with attitudes who come here really makes me laugh. This site has EVERYTHING.

:lmao: :lmao: Push needles..I :love: you guys :)~

Impudent Oyster

the wife is chairing a fundraiser to raise literacy awareness, I think she's doing a tremendous service.

Charity begins at home (or in your husband's backseat). ;)

Ruby Tuesday

As for the wife still being around and asking about you, well, she is still the wife, has been (and will be) for a long time, and there hasn't been a divorce filed so what did you expect? It's her place (being Mrs. MM) so she can do as she pleases. It's not up to you. You dont get to control this and I bet that really ticks you off doesnt it?

If he hasn't filed or retained a lawyer yet, it may take alot longer than two years, maybe more. Some of the most acrimonious divorces on record have gone on much longer than that.

So, SOS, good luck with those two years. To me, thats an awful long time to wait for someone to officially end their relationship. I'm pretty sure that by that time, come 2009, you may just be "crawling" your own eyes out.

• Author

What are those?

My guess is you know more about that on your menu of choice.

I'm going to make some assumptions since I have no idea what burndens or soceity are.

I foresee many romantic, candle-lit ramen noodle dinners in your future with your lover.

outofdarkness
Hi there.

Here is some background. I have been with my MM for about 3 years now. He is playing the big move in 2 years.

Anyway he is 10 years my senior. The W knows that he has someone else in his life but she is so into other things which never include him she just closes her eyes to it.

But for time to time He tells me different comments she makes. Like " Were did you hear that from your GF?" or " Let me guess she had and opinion"

I hate when he tells me this stuff. I feel like crawling her eyes out.

Do any OW experience this and how do you deal with it.

YOU ARE THE OTHER WOMAN...THAT'S WHAT OW STANDS FOR...YOU HAVE NOT LEGAL TIES TO YOUR MARRIED MAN...HIS W IS THE QUEEN BEE...HE IS JUST TELLING YOU THESE LITTLE COMMENTS B/C HE GETS A RISE OUT OF BEING FOUGHT OVER. HE GETS OFF ON IT...get it? Ok..not get out of it...

"That is what gets me she sits around PRETENDING to actual be a functional memeber of the finances when I she does is spend money and organize parties to raise money for whatever. ( I think this one is for endangered ants)"

I wanna be a "memeber" and raise money for endangered ants. Where do I sign up?

This is the most hysterical thread today. Thank you all for a good:lmao:

You know perhaps one of the wife's charities should be to teach her husband's illiterate girlfriend, how to spell and how to put up with the lying cheater. I think this is pathetic, yet hysterically funny. She comes in here with this "I'm all that and a bag of chips and the wife ain't nothing atitude" what does she expect? Flowers and chocolates? Crawl her eyes out, yeah I guess from her level that would be an apt description.

• Author

I would like to know if this an OW/OM forum why is there so much talk against the realtionship. Seems to me that this forum was created with the purpose of discussion in the lifestyle and support.

The only support I see here is mostly and bunch of bitter individuals who have spent WAY too much time in the self- help section of Barnes and Noble.

Everyone of seem to know what it is to be in the relationship and HOW BAD it is. I am sure some of your husbands that have cheated on your were on out of love with you but the problem lied more that they didnt like having sex with you.

Lets face it some people let themselves go after they get married.

Whos fault is that? Certainly isnt mine or anyother woman who takes pride in herself and is independent and is secure in herself.

Lets take for example. Woman finds man. Becomes a freak in the bedroom and they seem to get along. Problem is they are both young and stupid and find out that they only thing they had in common was a rage in hormones. They grow older and relieze I have nothing in common with this person. Mostly the wife just goes along for the ride. She got her man, he is home with her. Takes care of the leaky faucet and pays the bills. Does she take and care in the marriage HELL NO. She neglects and then comes on forum to find out.. and cry the blues. Why did he cheat? Why did he go to the strip club?? News flash. Because he isnt getting it at home and or doesn want it.

You women make me laugh you get on your soap boxes and preach. Then you have the BORN AGAIN OW. That sat here time and time again crying over the MM and then really and truthfully have been dumped by the guy. But say I ENDED it. I was strong. BULL CRAP. He started pulling away from the relationship and/or you just reliezed he was never in the relationship from the beginning.

I really like the OW who cry I DIDNT KNOW HE WAS MARRIED. That is a funny OW. Did anyone see the movie THE RINGER? Well if you have think of that movie when you hear that lame excuse.

See I know when he is leaving and I have accepted that. We are together more then most married couples. Enjoy eachothers company. Get along as best friends and lovers.

How many of you so- called W's that are fixing things say your husband is your best friend. When something happens to the other in a relationship who is the first person that comes to your mind to tell. No matter how small. Most of you will probably say someone other than your husband.

So yes her stupid comments annoying me. Most like that of an annoying sea gull at the beach.

Trialbyfire
What are those?

My guess is you know more about that on your menu of choice.

Don't worry, you'll find out. ;)

• Author

Oh here well we go the most annoying BW there is. I read so much from you that is makes me sick:sick: :sick: .

You act like your so I high and mighty , but your are so cowardly and insecure that your husband will cheat again. I can see right through you.

Lets face it. You say you are working things out. But lets actually be honest like anyother women you will never forget he made love repeatedly to other woman and expressed feelings to her you only have dreamed he would have sent to you.

But since you are one of the classic soap box speakers here on this forum.

Dont let me stop you. Please continue

"That is what gets me she sits around PRETENDING to actual be a functional memeber of the finances when I she does is spend money and organize parties to raise money for whatever. ( I think this one is for endangered ants)"

I wanna be a "memeber" and raise money for endangered ants. Where do I sign up?

This is the most hysterical thread today. Thank you all for a good:lmao:

I jsut dont like her little comments. She should be more involved with her charity work ( like herself). Instead on paying attention to me.

That is what gets me she sits around PRETENDING to actual be a functional memeber of the finances when I she does is spend money and organize parties to raise money for whatever. ( I think this one is for endangered ants)

It sounds like you are a little jealous of her.

• Author

:lmao: :lmao: Is that all that was as a come back. Oh wait. That hurt. I am so wounded by your comment.

Don't worry, you'll find out. ;)
whichwayisup

This section is usually used for OW on their way out of an affair with MM, not to help continue an affair. If you took the time to read most of the posts, you'd know this.

Many are very helpful, I guess you're not looking for help, really. You have no intention of ending or walking away from the affair with MM. Obviously you don't feel bad for what you're doing, helping him cheat on his wife and betray his kids.

He may mean the world to you, you make him first in your life - But, you are not first in his eyes. If you were, he'd be divorcing RIGHT NOW, not waiting 2 years.

• Author

MY fav OW of them all. PERFECT EXAMPLE OF THE MOVIE THE RINGER. :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

It sounds like you are a little jealous of her.
whichwayisup
I really like the OW who cry I DIDNT KNOW HE WAS MARRIED. That is a funny OW. Did anyone see the movie THE RINGER? Well if you have think of that movie when you hear that lame excuse.

There have been afew OW in that situation and as soon as they found out, they ended things with MM. But to knowingly go into an affair, knowing he's married, that's any better?